Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain Antminer X3 -- 220KH+ Cryponight - 550W - page 23. (Read 18877 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 3
0xBTC is a token that can be mined with the cosmic miner. Using your ETH address and exchanging on enclaves.
Why this forum is so damn full of noobs?

Okay i don't know what that is.   Sounds you like your more of an active miner, I'm a bit more passive,  and if your results you mentioned are as good an say it is and sustainable then good for you. Keep doing you.

As of right now I am getting 1177 coins per day electronium with an X3.  At current value thats $35 a day on mining pool Hub.  Not bad for an X3,  too bad it will only last for a few more days till ETN forks off

Sorry if I have been a tad rude. What I mean is that the Asics are like timed bombs. Once you get them you have to rush ROIing cause the earnings drops every day. And the damn Bitmainshit sells them once the net is already filled (their own mining).

The GPUs can in theory earn less if you don't work HARD to find the best coin to mine (best coins are ALWAYS below the radar and you will NEVER find them on any online calculator), but they keeps earning good money for looooooooong time. I have bought a batch of 72 GPUs in December and since then, with high and lows, I keep earning very good money. And I am sure I will keep making money out of my GPUs until they will burn and get destroyed. There is always a nice con to mine that gives GOOD profit. But I of course recognize that it's a VERY hard work and I spend not less than 8/10 hours a day in front of my pc. So from this point of view the ASICs are so much better.
But I hate the fact that they makes less and less money each day until they reach a VERY low income and remains there forever. Look at the L3+ it makes 2/4usd per day and they still sells it for 500/700 usd. Crazy. Also I buy most of my GPUs on Amazon and I have 2 years of NO QUESTIONS warranty. So if one of my GPUs goes bad after 22 months I will get a brand new one (it happened already with 2 GPUs and 3 PSU. All of them replaced with brand new ones without problems). No questions. This is also an enormeus advantage over ASICs.

From my point of view the best is to differentiate the risk. 70% GPUs and 30% or less ASICs
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
0xBTC is a token that can be mined with the cosmic miner. Using your ETH address and exchanging on enclaves.

Okay i don't know what that is.   Sounds you like your more of an active miner, I'm a bit more passive,  and if your results you mentioned are as good an say it is and sustainable then good for you. Keep doing you.

As of right now I am getting 1177 coins per day electronium with an X3.  At current value thats $35 a day on mining pool Hub.  Not bad for an X3,  too bad it will only last for a few more days till ETN forks off
Wow from $200 per day to barely $30 per day in 1 month. Almost time to use it as doorstopper?

All your gpu are door stoppers. $1 dollar a day fighting for penny scaps.

Lol you wish! $1 are for the whattomine guys. I never make less than 4/5usd per day. Actually last week I averaged 7usd per day Tongue have fun with your EXPENSIVE doorstopper

$4 to 5 a day??? Your better off pimping yourself out. 1st customer will beat that. Probably your preference anyway.

0xBTC mined for about 10 days. Profit 12usd per day. But you are late to the party noob

For 1 video card? or you talking about a full rig?

One.
Wow from $200 per day to barely $30 per day in 1 month. Almost time to use it as doorstopper?

Lol you wish! $1 are for the whattomine guys. I never make less than 4/5usd per day. Actually last week I averaged 7usd per day Tongue have fun with your EXPENSIVE doorstopper

$4 to 5 a day??? Your better off pimping yourself out. 1st customer will beat that. Probably your preference anyway.

0xBTC mined for about 10 days. Profit 12usd per day. But you are late to the party noob

For 1 video card? or you talking about a full rig?

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

Then your mining shit coins with unsustainable prices, not liquid, on shit exchanges that will steal your funds,  and will eventually go close to zero.  I played that game too, waste of my time.

noob

how much gpus you got?  what coin you is mining giving you this magical $7 dollars a day? I'm calling bs

Then your mining shit coins with unsustainable prices, not liquid, on shit exchanges that will steal your funds,  and will eventually go close to zero.  I played that game too, waste of my time.

noob

Then your mining shit coins with unsustainable prices, not liquid, on shit exchanges that will steal your funds,  and will eventually go close to zero.  I played that game too, waste of my time.
Activity: 7
Mine ETN most profitable now !
ETN ~ 45USD/Day on X3.
Join http://etn.jedipool.com now !

X3 AntMiner Configuration
URL: stratum+tcp://etn.jedipool.com:9999
Worker: ETN wallet address
Password: x

Activity: 5
I tried minergate for xdn.But hashrate show only 115.6 h/s(not kh/s!) after 50 mins.
Support team says they cannot reply to my question whether they support or not at least more than a week.
So I give up xdn.
FYI.
Activity: 434
Merit: 52
How are you guys hashing on ETN? I have been having a rough time... $4 in 24 hours on Nanopool...

How mnay Accepted/Rejected/Discarded do you have?

USE this
etn.spacepools.org

Nanopool only recognices 10% of your hashrate

So they are using 90% of my hash rate for evil?

etn is hit and miss. I've only had full hashrate from cpus, my gpus never got 100%. X3 is arriving Tuesday, so we'll see!
How are you guys hashing on ETN? I have been having a rough time... $4 in 24 hours on Nanopool...

USE this
etn.spacepools.org

So they are using 90% of my hash rate for evil?
Activity: 4

USE this
etn.spacepools.org

Activity: 4
how did you set up your miner Undecided

stratum+tcp://us-east.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20596   
chunry.chunry
x

That's my configuration but antminer says pool is dead, i've tried all servers not only us-east.

please help me.
I have same at the first time, it show DEAD.
After I double check and corrected my Worker entry, it is running now.
Worker:  YOUR_MINING_POLL_USERNAME.YOUR_WORKER_NAME

https://electroneum.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Beside MiningPoolHub, you should also try Suprnova, I  manage to get 980 ETN/day.

Thanks i'm going ok in Suprnova.
Pages:
Jump to: