Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain just announced the AntMiner A3 - 815GH/s Siacoin miner - Blake(2b) - page 39. (Read 12750 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 260
Well that was quick. Sold out in 7.5 minutes.

did you get one?

No I didn't get one. Anyone know how many they sold? I am curious to know so I can calculate the upcoming difficulty jump.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
i picked one up.  tried to get my co-worker to get another but while the site was making him reset his password it sold out.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I locked one unit, anyone's ordering?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

did you get one?
Activity: 384
Merit: 256
Activity: 420
Merit: 260
Anyone think this will  be profitable or will it be a bust  like the D3? Will Bitmain just delay the shipping from the promised 10 days and mine them themselves and raise the difficulty sky high before they ship them?  Huh
Any idea of bitmain batches size?

No - and the source code from Bitmain's listing page doesn't have the remaining count listed (yet).
Are you saying that the hard cap is viewable in the source of the page during the sale?

Sometimes - yes. I am usually scrambling to purchase before they sell out, so I'm rarely looking at the page's source code at the times that it shows the remaining count. It does show the max order per person = 1 this time, which I've confirmed by attempting to add more than 1 to the cart.

No - and the source code from Bitmain's listing page doesn't have the remaining count listed (yet).
Are you saying that the hard cap is viewable in the source of the page during the sale?
Activity: 78
Oh yikes, looks like global hashrate for Blake(2b) is around 627.58 TH/s (at this moment). It would only take 770 AntMiner A3s to double the global hashrate. Looks like this is going to be another AntMiner D3 situation.

Have to have serious concerns it would turn out like the D3

was the first batch of D3 profitable?

Activity: 123
Oh yikes, looks like global hashrate for Blake(2b) is around 627.58 TH/s (at this moment). It would only take 770 AntMiner A3s to double the global hashrate. Looks like this is going to be another AntMiner D3 situation.

Have to have serious concerns it would turn out like the D3
Activity: 12
feel sorry for ppl who pre order obelisk.tech i think next we will decred ASIC
It's the algorithm used by SiaCoin, and others.
Sia is currently developing and selling their own Asic, but which is not shipped before June.
Sia's "Obelisk" runs at 800GH, which a power consumption of 500W. First batch (June) was sold around 2500$ and batch 2 (End of August) is sold now for 1600$.
Bitmain is hardly hitting Obelisk with this move.

They may not be hitting with price, but they'll certainly be hitting with volume.
It's the algorithm used by SiaCoin, and others.
Sia is currently developing and selling their own Asic, but which is not shipped before June.
Sia's "Obelisk" runs at 800GH, which a power consumption of 500W. First batch (June) was sold around 2500$ and batch 2 (End of August) is sold now for 1600$.
Bitmain is hardly hitting Obelisk with this move.
what coins it will mine sorry im beginner in mining    Huh

I believe Sia coin is the big one for Blake(2b).
Activity: 152
what coins it will mine sorry im beginner in mining    Huh
Looks like sales start in 40 minutes. Payment will be bitcoin cash only. Looks like a limit of 1 per person as well.
Activity: 62
I do electrical.
Announced, no sales option available yet.
Pages:
Jump to: