Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain Launches the New Antminer B3 Miner - page 6. (Read 16291 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
How much we can make per day with B3 now a days, any one testing any update?

How often you will copy/paste your question again and again? Nothing else to contribute?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
When is Bitmain gonna release the overclocking firmware for us  Huh

It's been out for some days allready:
https://support.bitmain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004733393-B3-Firmware-Upgrade-Instructions

I think he means where we can access the frequency. Like with other antminers, this update only increased the hashrate

I found a setting using SSH in the /config folder for clock speed, but I am affraid to touch it...

I tried to play with it, didn't break the machine, no hardware errors but didn't change the speed or Freq on the main display or pool
Activity: 8
When is Bitmain gonna release the overclocking firmware for us  Huh

It's been out for some days allready:
https://support.bitmain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004733393-B3-Firmware-Upgrade-Instructions

I think he means where we can access the frequency. Like with other antminers, this update only increased the hashrate

I found a setting using SSH in the /config folder for clock speed, but I am affraid to touch it...
Activity: 35
Hi Bitmain,

More GPUs are getting in. We need stronger firmware to increase the hashrate.

I  suggest to start uploading a lot of emails to bitmain about New firmware. If we not, then all of us in few days can put in ours B3 straight to the bin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Hi Bitmain,

More GPUs are getting in. We need stronger firmware to increase the hashrate.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
They told us that will refund something (I don't remember the exact amount) in BCH in 2 months or less

*only for people that paid $2.6k for B3
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
anyone receive the refund from bitmain?

refund from bitmain ?

i don't think they in business of giving refunds -- ?

IDK   Huh

i wish i got refunds back with the D3 machines -- !!!!

NAMASTE

Anyone Huh
Activity: 31

~10 BTM atm

9 GYM 😞 If Bitmain didn't give as another firmware we will go down like a stone 😕

If they will, everyone will update, network hashrate will go up, diff will go up, and the only effect will be higher power consumption. I'm really glad that I sold my B3 few days ago for a good price.

The effect will be we get stronger against GPU miners. GPU miners can get good hashrate for less $$$ although not as efficient. I am surprised bitmain messed up this bad.

Yeap, You're right, but only if we believe that rising hashrate is because of GPU miners, not another ASIC's in Bitmain farms...

~10 BTM atm

9 GYM 😞 If Bitmain didn't give as another firmware we will go down like a stone 😕

If they will, everyone will update, network hashrate will go up, diff will go up, and the only effect will be higher power consumption. I'm really glad that I sold my B3 few days ago for a good price.

The effect will be we get stronger against GPU miners. GPU miners can get good hashrate for less $$$ although not as efficient. I am surprised bitmain messed up this bad.

~10 BTM atm

Need another firmware. We need another 250-300 hash for 20 watts.
Activity: 31

~10 BTM atm

Good question. I'm waiting already month and all what they keep saying is ...... thank you for your patience, we will refund in about 2 months !!!

~10 BTM atm

Activity: 434
Merit: 52
I got it... antpool sends 3 or 4 payments then hold 1... this is really bad!!  Undecided

They eventually get around to it. My waller is almost caught up. Of course, my controller board died yesterday so I suppose it has time to.
Activity: 54

~10 BTM atm
Activity: 4
I got it... antpool sends 3 or 4 payments then hold 1... this is really bad!!  Undecided

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hi. And why should you use - B3 Miner? Please tell us more about it! Does it look like-L3? Thanks for reply!!
Pages:
Jump to: