Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain launches the new AntMiner DR3 (Decred ASIC Miner) - page 2. (Read 2690 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 5
Has anyone managed to lower the voltage below 1080mv? Seeing almost 1% HW rate right out of the box... Huh
Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
Do you guys think this is worth buying for the current batch? (considering shipping to US)

Depends on what you mean worth? US buyers won't see ROI before new equipment is released in two months on $0.10 power. If you're able to get 4mo. of good profit you may break even but that's very optimistic. Conservatively you should capture $400 back safely and push to drive market by trading to BTC to increase scarcity and value in hand. Or you're betting on bull and gearing up for a good run, or have very cheap power and can afford the risk of larger farming operation. Or you already mine blake256 and looking for cheap th/w upgrades.
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
Do you guys think this is worth buying for the current batch? (considering shipping to US)
We are not retail.
Does anyone have info on the import duty with DHL?

27.6% listed price.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
My hashboards generate about 20 HW per minute together and lose one or two chips a few hours after reboot (status becomes "x"). This miner so far is exhibiting the stability of the D3, which wasn't great... at least compared to the S9.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
What is the best pool?

best hasrate i get on mine is 8.7gh/s  at freq 450
Activity: 45
im in UK
import tax
DR3   £120.12
APW3++ £35.35
Activity: 31
$189 each via UPS.. DHL should be the same if they charge it..

bathroom update, running at 83 F degrees in there.. normally 79 ..  used to hit 100 degrees when I had 28 GPUs in there.. That is with an extra 6 in exhaust fan.. so the cooler setup is the way to go! unless you plan on scaling and running a bunch.. I dont..

https://imgur.com/a/l6Qv2oT

hashrate at the pool is averaging 15.4 with the two overclocked.. one at 431 and one at 420.

Does anyone have info on the import duty with DHL?
Hows is the static pressure in those coolers? I wouldn't have thought these would be that loud to necessitate a sound box.  

there's alot of airflow..  its not needed but I like keeping the sound down the 8 in exhaust fan is louder than the miners..

if u can figure out how to turn sound on imgur, check it..

https://imgur.com/4HM22Sd

also good idea on the fire extinguisher balls.. I just ordered 3 for the various locations I have miners at!

POOLs:

I couldnt get luxor to work..  maybe I had the wrong url.. Coinmine works..  which is fine I have code to interface with their api so I'll just use that..

We are not retail.
Hows is the static pressure in those coolers? I wouldn't have thought these would be that loud to necessitate a sound box. 
Anyone OC these?  I'm at 420 and its 8.05 gh/2

433 mhz its 8.44

Is that a bathroom? Seeing how piled up things are I'd leave at least a fire extinguisher ball in there.
Anyone OC these?  I'm at 420 and its 8.05 gh/2

433 mhz its 8.44

https://imgur.com/DniZltL

https://imgur.com/FwbPIsW

https://imgur.com/L0aB3SF
Activity: 19
Merit: 2
What about asic resistence? I`ve not read enough about DCR and the new Antminer DR3, but I saw it with monero, Bitcoin Gold which in fact it became asic resistence and therefore I`m careful.
We are not retail.
Buy them locally? Maybe, I'd just buy straight from Bitmain though.
Activity: 165
Merit: 7
Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management
Is it possible to get these miners in Serbia?
We are not retail.
APW3++ is 1600w so it'll do fine stock like said and is the psu bitmain "add's on" for sale with the DR3. The APW7 is same price but 1800w and same price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 51
Just setup. Everything looks smooth under Miner Status:

Pumping 1487W on an APW3++ @ 18.1C (65F) ambient temp with 65% relative humidity.

Ah, so at 1487W, you don't have much room power wise to push it more with the APW3. That's getting close to the power limits on that PSU. Hmmmm....
Just setup. Everything looks smooth under Miner Status:

Pulling 1487W on an APW3++ @ 18.1C (65F) ambient temp with 65% relative humidity.
Activity: 504
Merit: 51
I can usually fumble my way through linux, vi, and an ssh interface.

I assume you meant cgminer.conf. The value 415 is not available in the web interface drop down. Changing the 410 to 415 in cgminer.conf results in the listed frequencies in the Miner Status page to show 415. Going to the Advanced Settings page where you would normally change the frequencies using the drop down, the drop down box is blank.

For this test, I had to reboot the miner via the web interface. How do you restart cgminer through the ssh?

Yeah,I meant cgminer.conf, doh.

This will restart it through the command line: "/etc/init.d/cgminer.sh restart"

I expect the web interface, after changing to 415, will be blank (don't worry, if you select any other frequency and apply, it'll be back to the way it was) since the web interface is reading the frequency and doesn't have a match in the html for "415".. so it just shows blank.

Ok, so if the miner status page showed 415, that suggests this one is *NOT* factory locked on frequencies.

It's just a matter of figuring out how far it can be pushed... Thank you!

-j
Pages:
Jump to: