Pages:
Author

Topic: BITMAIN REFUSE TO REPAIR FAULTY S9 - DOA - page 2. (Read 5605 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
August 15, 2016, 07:35:53 PM
So I PAID $1800 USD for a fuckign 4 TH/s miner - YIPPEEEEEE !!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO TAKE THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS TRIBUNAL.

HERE IS ALL THE INFO YOU NEED TO DO IT (Hong Kong)

http://www.judiciary.gov.hk/en/crt_services/pphlt/html/sc.htm

I am wondering if I need to go to court in China or Hong Kong?

The warranty repars are in Hong Kong - but the machine was sent to me from China - i think....

Any ideas?

I'd start with trying to get the "I'm going to smash their car" thing removed from public space. It's probably not gonna look good later.

That don't matter...they are in China,no rules apply like in the US or EU.

There is nothing you can say or do or threaten them with to get them to do anything for you....you are screwed if they don't want to do the right thing  Roll Eyes

Welcome to the REAL Bitcoin world,this is the future of the hackable,steal your wallet,no refund for you future  Cheesy
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
August 15, 2016, 07:08:19 PM

The warranty repars are in Hong Kong - but the machine was sent to me from China - i think....

Any ideas?

I'd start with trying to get the "I'm going to smash their car" thing removed from public space. It's probably not gonna look good later.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
August 15, 2016, 06:17:40 PM
I also had an experience with getting a S9 (12.93 TH/s version) with a bad hashboard. We received the miner on June 16th. Powered it up (we are in a data center with heavily reliable electrical systems) and the one board never turned on. Keep in mind there was still 85+ days left on their manufacturer warranty. Initially they refused to accept the warranty claim, saying there wasn't any way it came damaged and we had caused the damage. After some heavy bitching and begging, they said we could ship it back, but the repairs may not be covered by the warranty. Sent it back June 20th. Here it is August 15th and we still haven't heard a word back from them about it. Had someone inquire on the status today. We have spent well over $150k on miners from Bitmain. Luckily most of our machines have worked to spec or are within tolerance. However even with all the money that we have given them, we get no special treatment and are still treated like we are a problem. If they continue this practice, they may be subject to some international class action lawsuit.

WOW! They really are stupid. Why don't they want happy customers. Right now, I think I would NEVER recoomend Antminers And I will NEVER buy from these people again.
I hope they go bust.
I have 2 dead boards on a brand new S9  - and they are refusing to replace it. ASSH**LES
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 15, 2016, 11:19:13 AM
I also had an experience with getting a S9 (12.93 TH/s version) with a bad hashboard. We received the miner on June 16th. Powered it up (we are in a data center with heavily reliable electrical systems) and the one board never turned on. Keep in mind there was still 85+ days left on their manufacturer warranty. Initially they refused to accept the warranty claim, saying there wasn't any way it came damaged and we had caused the damage. After some heavy bitching and begging, they said we could ship it back, but the repairs may not be covered by the warranty. Sent it back June 20th. Here it is August 15th and we still haven't heard a word back from them about it. Had someone inquire on the status today. We have spent well over $150k on miners from Bitmain. Luckily most of our machines have worked to spec or are within tolerance. However even with all the money that we have given them, we get no special treatment and are still treated like we are a problem. If they continue this practice, they may be subject to some international class action lawsuit.
August 15, 2016, 07:19:33 AM
no i dont have a picture, but when i sent it to them it looked comletely normal - no burnt parts or anything like that.

now a 2 nd board has died.

I don't know if i should send the whole machine back to them. Maybe there is a fault with the fans, who knows?

I don't trust those A**HOLES to send me a new machine.

$1800 ..... turned to shit.

F**K YOU BITMAIN

I HAVE THIS F**KING MACHINE LESS THAN 60 days

AND IT IS F**KED, WHY WON'T THEY REPLACE IT !?Huh
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
August 15, 2016, 04:08:07 AM

Picture of what?

I have now 2 DEAD BOARDS on my brand new S9 - and the retards in 'Barbera' at Bitmain refuses to repair or replace.

ASSSSSHOLES

Picture of first broken board, what is only in Birmain link.

Andy NIU (Bitmain)

Aug 6, 18:22 CST

Dear will,

The problem is not we do not repair but the hashboard can not be fixed anymore because of that two of chips were falled down and the PIN on the board were damaged in the way of returning.

Please check the picture attached.

Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Andy
Bitmain

So now they are claiming that it got damaged when I sent it back to them - so they wont repair it!!!!!!
It was broken anyway.

What a bunch of piss-taking assh**les !
August 15, 2016, 01:30:24 AM

Any ideas?

August 15, 2016, 01:18:45 AM
I might just fly over to Hong Kong and put a brick through their car window.
Maybe not today, maybe in 5 years time, I will find some Bitmain staff's car and smash it up with a baseball bat.
I am a big fan of revenge served up cold.
They will never know why but one day something valuable of theirs will be broken.
i do not forget my enemies.

August 15, 2016, 01:17:37 AM
Yes it seems the Warranty is just fake.

thelema93  - Post this picture here

Picture of what?

I have now 2 DEAD BOARDS on my brand new S9 - and the retards in 'Barbera' at Bitmain refuses to repair or replace.

ASSSSSHOLES
August 15, 2016, 01:12:38 AM
Now a 2nd board has broken!

They sent me this unit 60 days ago!!! It is well within the warranty.

I have 5 other Antminers in the same room - they are alll working fine.

Obviously it is a defective machine.

i dont know what to do now - ? Send the whole machin back to them? So they can tell me the logistics broke it!!!!!???

F**K IT

I am really pissed off with these morons.

Do I really need to take them to court? To get my money back? What a joke.

legendary
August 11, 2016, 07:48:03 AM
Yes it seems the Warranty is just fake.

thelema93  - Post this picture here
legendary
August 07, 2016, 04:34:59 AM
What's interesting is that if you shop for "Bitmain on Google", no S9 miners are sold.

Are you sure you know how  use Google ?

https://www.google.ee/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=wFymV_LGA4vZ8AengorwAg&gws_rd=ssl#q=antminer+S9+bitmaintech

Sorry, I had the make it clear to retards option, off.

To clearly elucidate this thought: https://support.google.com/trustedstores/answer/1669901?hl=en

For example, if you purchase stuff from Newegg, at the very end of the order, Google offers this free purchase protection.

Bitmain is not a google trusted store, thus no Google purchase protection.

The meta point is that unlike many retailers, BITMAIN doesn't appear to sell the S9 directly on ebay or amazon and neither are they a Google trusted store. This is a customer unfriendly indicator.

Not the whole world does not orbit around the big companies of America.
I do not have a Google Account and have never had a Facebook account.

Maybe you know some Google trusted store where the only payment options is BTC and USD transfer ?
Bitmain not want credit cards and PayPal payments.
As some eBay sellers BITMAIN say :
1.Order cancellation or refund request will not be entertained by Bitmain. We advise you to make any payment only after careful consideration.
2. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy.

Why should Bitmain  need some  google "trust" ?
If the Bitmaintech store  does not fit, do not buy it. 

You can buy at a higher price from "trusted store" , However, this trust does not give by Bitmain,  because Bitmain  does not have official dealers.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
August 07, 2016, 02:18:00 AM
picture tells a thousand words. post pic & share.
Activity: 578
Merit: 508
August 07, 2016, 01:54:23 AM
What's interesting is that if you shop for "Bitmain on Google", no S9 miners are sold.

https://www.google.ee/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=wFymV_LGA4vZ8AengorwAg&gws_rd=ssl#q=antminer+S9+bitmaintech

Sorry, I had the make it clear to retards option, off.

To clearly elucidate this thought: https://support.google.com/trustedstores/answer/1669901?hl=en

For example, if you purchase stuff from Newegg, at the very end of the order, Google offers this free purchase protection.

Bitmain is not a google trusted store, thus no Google purchase protection.

The meta point is that unlike many retailers, BITMAIN doesn't appear to sell the S9 directly on ebay or amazon and neither are they a Google trusted store. This is a customer unfriendly indicator.
legendary
August 06, 2016, 05:57:04 PM

August 06, 2016, 05:55:27 PM
I have been lucky only to have to ship back one dead board on an S7.  Which they promptly lost never to be seen again.
But yes, if you get a bad miner, you just lost your money.  Because they don't backup their product or take into account how their failure effects their customers.  If there was another game in town, I'd treat them the same way they have treated me.  Zero loyalty.

I totally agree - if there was ANYONE else making a similar miner - I would go to them.
Activity: 578
Merit: 508
August 06, 2016, 05:18:11 PM

The other interesting thing is the pricing of risk if you purchase an S9. On Amazon there are 2 for $3220 each, while on the main site they are $2400 today. Very roughly, you have to buy 3 from Bitmain directly to get 2 working ones. The 3rd one I guess is for spare parts.

If you gen'ed up a $10 website full of S9 problems, I wonder if you could spend a few bucks on Google or MS adwords to have a popup ad every some one searches on Bitmain or S9 ASIC etc etc.
legendary
August 06, 2016, 01:26:37 PM
Can you post a picture of what is out there on the link
https://cnshop.bitmain.com/productDetail.html?pid=000201605290908457178P0E046905D2

I know only this link

https://cnshop.bitmain.com/workOrderGuide.htm

Yesterday I sent back one not working S9 Batch1  blade.

Good luck - they will tell you that YOU broke it when sending it back - that's what they said to me.

Maybe we can start a class action suit against them if they pull this stunt to lots of people.
Want to join in a lawsuit against them?

I f**king can't stand people who steal my money. I will get them somehow.

Do you find it difficult to post the picture of the blade here ?
This link can only you open.
August 06, 2016, 09:25:01 AM
Can you post a picture of what is out there on the link
https://cnshop.bitmain.com/productDetail.html?pid=000201605290908457178P0E046905D2

I know only this link

https://cnshop.bitmain.com/workOrderGuide.htm

Yesterday I sent back one not working S9 Batch1  blade.

Good luck - they will tell you that YOU broke it when sending it back - that's what they said to me.

Maybe we can start a class action suit against them if they pull this stunt to lots of people.
Want to join in a lawsuit against them?

I f**king can't stand people who steal my money. I will get them somehow.
August 06, 2016, 09:21:58 AM
I have been lucky only to have to ship back one dead board on an S7.  Which they promptly lost never to be seen again.
But yes, if you get a bad miner, you just lost your money.  Because they don't backup their product or take into account how their failure effects their customers.  If there was another game in town, I'd treat them the same way they have treated me.  Zero loyalty.

I might try to take them to court over consumer rights - Hong Kong.
Surely it is illegal to send faulty goods and then refuse to repair or replace them?
Pages:
Jump to: