Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMain S1, Gridseed IN STOCK| Minersource.net - page 2. (Read 6919 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Shipping begins in a few hours.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Also for people ordering to the Canada.
Prepare to pay duties >.> i got hit with $98 payment fee by UPS (tax + brokerage fee)

overall good experience ordering from these guys. They gave me an express upgrade with the price difference.
We'll see how the miner goes when i get to test it out later at home. ^^
yup ordered Wink
hope it arrives soon ^^

thou i wished that the $200+ premium would include that $9.. testing >.>
Its tested to work on your pool, don't forget to send an email to support (at) minersource.net with your order number and pool information.

It would prob be GHASH but it's the first time for me to be mining sha256 rather than scrypt XD
yup ordered Wink
hope it arrives soon ^^

Its tested to work on your pool, don't forget to send an email to support (at) minersource.net with your order number and pool information.

yup ordered Wink
hope it arrives soon ^^

Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
hello,

I'm planning to get an S1 over the weekend. Will it get shipped on Monday?

Yes it will.
hello,

I'm planning to get an S1 over the weekend. Will it get shipped on Monday?

Saturday Delivery is available if you select Next Day and send a message to support (at) minersource.net with your order number you will be given an address to send the extra fee UPS charges for Saturday Delivery.

The laser has been tested an can engrave the following items in our stock. Send a PM or email to support (at) minersource.net with what you want engraved and you will be given an address to send the fee to.
Gridseeds - $5
U1's -$3
U2's -$3
Dell PSU - $5
Antminers - $10
1th/s Unit - $10

Fee's must be received by 1PM Mountain time to be shipped same day, if after 1PM Mountain Time please call 5732020370

We have not fully tested photo's, however most logo's and all text has come out perfectly fine.

We will be at Inside Bitcoins in New York City on April 7th-8th stop by booth 513 to meet us, like always, have we not brought something new and shiny with us Wink
Owner, Minersource.net
Hello!

Just wanted to ask.. how easy is it shipping to Toronto, Canada?

Very easy. We ship 10-15 packages up north a week, without any problems.

We now have the Gridseeds in stock for immediate shipping! Not from China, ships from Denver, CO.
Hello!

Just wanted to ask.. how easy is it shipping to Toronto, Canada?
Owner, Minersource.net
I'd be happy to look into this if you can provide me with the email you used, your full name, and order number, I've tried searching our ticket system for gh2k and can't find anything.

Thanks for looking into it. I've sent you a PM.

I found it with thomas's help, The control unit on the blade died. Not sure why out software did not report it, but it will be back up shortly (we have spares so we can have it RMA'ed)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'd be happy to look into this if you can provide me with the email you used, your full name, and order number, I've tried searching our ticket system for gh2k and can't find anything.

Thanks for looking into it. I've sent you a PM.
I've been having a bit of trouble with Minersource and I thought that given that I've been unable to resolve it by normal channels, I'd try posting here.

I bought an antminer S1 back in January, and pre-paid for 4 months hosting. It's been fine, apart from a few outages that have normally been resolved in a few hours. The miner disappeared from my pool about 8 or 9 days ago. I emailed [email protected], as I usually do, and got a reply back the following day saying that there was a problem with the PSU and it was being replaced.

This was the last communication that I've had, and despite repeated emails to [email protected], as well as PMs to bobsag3 on here, I haven't had an update as to what is wrong and why my miner is no longer hashing.

It's not unusual for minersource to not reply to emails, but these are normally new-business enquiries which they're obviously not interested in (although a little bit of professionalism in replying would be nice, although I understand they are busy) but this is the first time that I've had a technical problem that has remained unresolved.

I also offered that if they were unwilling or unable to continue to host my miner for me, then they could ship it to me instead. Again, this has not been replied to.

Minersource, bobsag3 and thomas_s are well known and trusted in the community, so I don't really understand why this has happened. I don't think that they are scammers, but it does feel like they may have bitten off more than they can chew, in regard to servicing all of their customers in a professional manner.

With luck, having pointed this out publicly I may get a response and hopefully a resolution to my issue, but I feel as if I have run out of options.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I've been having a bit of trouble with Minersource and I thought that given that I've been unable to resolve it by normal channels, I'd try posting here.

I bought an antminer S1 back in January, and pre-paid for 4 months hosting. It's been fine, apart from a few outages that have normally been resolved in a few hours. The miner disappeared from my pool about 8 or 9 days ago. I emailed [email protected], as I usually do, and got a reply back the following day saying that there was a problem with the PSU and it was being replaced.

This was the last communication that I've had, and despite repeated emails to [email protected], as well as PMs to bobsag3 on here, I haven't had an update as to what is wrong and why my miner is no longer hashing.

It's not unusual for minersource to not reply to emails, but these are normally new-business enquiries which they're obviously not interested in (although a little bit of professionalism in replying would be nice, although I understand they are busy) but this is the first time that I've had a technical problem that has remained unresolved.

I also offered that if they were unwilling or unable to continue to host my miner for me, then they could ship it to me instead. Again, this has not been replied to.

Minersource, bobsag3 and thomas_s are well known and trusted in the community, so I don't really understand why this has happened. I don't think that they are scammers, but it does feel like they may have bitten off more than they can chew, in regard to servicing all of their customers in a professional manner.

With luck, having pointed this out publicly I may get a response and hopefully a resolution to my issue, but I feel as if I have run out of options.
Owner, Minersource.net
Laser is set up and being tested with various metals and images, customization can be done on certain products we currently have.

Dell PSU's
U1's
U2's

Send a PM or email Support(at)minersource.net for more info or if there is something you would like us to do so we can make sure its possible.

Plenty of Antminers... If ordered before 1pm MNT time they will ship today, and you have have them tomorrow.
Laser is set up and being tested with various metals and images, customization can be done on certain products we currently have.

Dell PSU's
U1's
U2's

Send a PM or email Support(at)minersource.net for more info or if there is something you would like us to do so we can make sure its possible.

A few U1's are left over in our inventory and have been added to the stock, these are first paid first shipped.

Now off to set up the laser.
Will the custom engraving option be added to the website once it is available?  Eagerly awaiting to get one as a gift... thanks!

Yes it will- we just got the laser back today from the Austin Conference, so that should be up hopefully by the end of the week. If not, we can always processes manually.
Shipping begins in a few hours on in stock items. S1's and U2's in stock, there may be U1's left after a quick inventory / shipping count.

The laser is being set up today and if its all good to go we can customize anything metal that can fit inside it.
Owner, Minersource.net
Will the custom engraving option be added to the website once it is available?  Eagerly awaiting to get one as a gift... thanks!

Yes it will- we just got the laser back today from the Austin Conference, so that should be up hopefully by the end of the week. If not, we can always processes manually.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: