Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMain S1, Gridseed IN STOCK| Minersource.net - page 6. (Read 6919 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
We will be soon offering for sale the Gridseed Dualminer 5 chip, with controller. ETA is ~10 days. Price TBA
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I notice your site sells Black Arrow pre-orders.
Do you care to address the scam accusations brought against B.A. by Phinnaeus Gage?

Does anyone need to address any accusation brought by Phinnaeus Gage?
Activity: 574
Closing in on the end.
How much would the shipping to Belgium be?
This depends on what you are getting, place an item in your cart then go to the checkout screen it will display the price you would need to pay.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
How much would the shipping to Belgium be?
Get your BTC out of cold storage, and check back here / www.minersource.net by Midnight Mountain time, the site / products will get some changes over the next few hours.

Or you can just visit www.minersource.net and see the changes happen in real time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
check you private message for shipping cost
Delivered as promised. Got my tracking number right away and received my ant in 2 days! Cheesy Cheesy Brand new and in original packaging and it has the new 6 pin connectors. This guy is the real deal!

Thanks again!

Your very welcome enjoy your hashing.
Activity: 353
Delivered as promised. Got my tracking number right away and received my ant in 2 days! Cheesy Cheesy Brand new and in original packaging and it has the new 6 pin connectors. This guy is the real deal!

Thanks again!

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Watching.  A few shy of the BTC.. will order soon if price stays the same.

M
Check pm please. Smiley
Replied.

A few new products went live today 2/27/2014.

The 1th/s 28nm unit that will ship on March 7th (can be over clocked ~200 voids manufacturer warranty), uses ~880-1000w power. (Limited quantities)

PSU jumpers

S1 Configuration

S1 Protection Plan, protects your Bitmain S1 from defects up to 90 days after the manufacturer warranty ends.

**Special** Ends on 2/28/2014 when UPS makes their Friday pickup.
In addition to the current discounts place an order totaling 6 S1's or more get free Saturday delivery if you select Next Day air as your shipping option. (Subject to UPS availability in your area)
Activity: 635
Check pm please. Smiley
Do you care to address the scam accusations brought against B.A. by Phinnaeus Gage?
I believe all of his accusations have been addressed in the BA thread, BA is delayed and has completed tape out I believe yesterday. And are providing refunds if requested (refunds may take time to get but they are offering them)

Fair enough.  I haven't taken the time to look at his thread (I avoid just about all Self-Moderated threads on these boards).  Do you ship to Canada?
Yes we do.

We ship domestic and international.
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
and the Ants come marching in.......
I believe all of his accusations have been addressed in the BA thread, BA is delayed and has completed tape out I believe yesterday. And are providing refunds if requested (refunds may take time to get but they are offering them)
Price dropped to $849 each, get them before the weekend tracking will be updated within the next few hours.

Also new 1th/s miner up on the site shipping next week. Will edit post later with more details.
Ahh its a beautiful day for shipping in stock Bitmain Miners.

Shipping starts in about 1-2 hours. Get your miner before the weekend.

Again these are instock no waiting 2-7 days to get and not get a tracking number before you actually get it (you'll get the tracking number today).
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
do you ship worldwide ? Europe

Yes we do.
Activity: 462
do you ship worldwide ? Europe

UPS picked up, all units ordered now till Noon Mountain 2/27 will be shipped on 2/27 you can still get them by Friday if shipped next day air.

For those that don't want to set up the miners we will be putting a setup item on the website tonight so your miner will come pre-configured all you need to do is plug it in.
Pages:
Jump to: