Pages:
Author

Topic: BITMAIN‘s Liquid Cooled Miner C1: It is not only cool, but it is cool - page 6. (Read 18285 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 104
Is there a new link to the C1 cooling kit?  the one listed on Bitmain's C1 page is not working.
Link to kit has been changed by shop, and Bitmain didnt update it, but now its ok.

Link was
http://shop.syscooling.com/goods-45

now is
http://shop.syscooling.com/goods.php?id=45
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
Is there a new link to the C1 cooling kit?  the one listed on Bitmain's C1 page is not working.

It goes down every now and then, give the site some time.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Is there a new link to the C1 cooling kit?  the one listed on Bitmain's C1 page is not working.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Syscooling,

I had many of the same issues as others below.  I just ordered two C1 cooling units at $50 each. The total shipping was $67...do you not think this is excessive?  Surely there are less expensive means of shipping to the USA.  In addition, I had a number of issues with your site, including the "payment failed" message after successfully processing my paypal payment.  

I do trust that you have been paid, and will ship my order today.  Unfortunately I cannot see my order or tracking information since your site does not recognize my username / password combination, despite having them vaulted at creation.

May I suggest to you that many of us have VERY high expectations of Bitmaintech...so far my experience (and apparently the experience of many others on this forum) with your site leaves much to be desired.  This reflects poorly not only on your site, but on Bitmaintech as well.  

Please invest in creating a better user experience - if you can match Bitmaintech's user experience, you will sell MANY cooling units...if you do not, I assure you this community will find another source for the cooling kit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
when ordering the cooling kits, is the 'International Express' option optional?

My order for the cooling kit now says shipped..

International Express ---> means it's coming DHL.

There were no other options available that I saw at the time of order.

our default express is DHL,if you have other express(EMS or UPS) at a low price and want freight collect,you could email us.

Do you offer cheaper shipping by regular air mail? (like what most ebay chinese stores use? )

I only have problem with ridiculous brokerage fee + duty with DHL and UPS.

I understand about the shipping time, but i dont mind that.

well,it depends,you could email us that we can know your detailed information. [email protected]
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
any thoughts about overclocking the c1?
not likely. remember S3+ is rated at ~450Gh and C1 is two S3s in one box but already at 1000Gh
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
any thoughts about overclocking the c1?
Activity: 637
Merit: 502
Why not use China Post?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

our default express is DHL,if you have other express(EMS or UPS) at a low price and want freight collect,you could email us.

Do you offer cheaper shipping by regular air mail? (like what most ebay chinese stores use? )

I only have problem with ridiculous brokerage fee + duty with DHL and UPS.

I understand about the shipping time, but i dont mind that.

I'm glad to say DHL,EMS and UPS are all available now,thank you for your choice.
exactly,you could choose from DHL,EMS or UPS.
I may have to wait for the 2nd batch or at least until some people post feedback on the first few arrivals before I order.   Also is the liquid cooling kit link not working for everyone else?
yep,as long as your machine is mountable G1/4-8 thread for attaching a fitting,and heat dissipation is less than 1000w,our water cooling kit would work whatever your machine is.
cheers just ordered think the page was messed up to start.
Activity: 74

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
So the big question (and since it is early in the morning and I am skimming through these posts and I may have probably missed it........so all apologies) - what type of PSU should be used for the C1 and how much wattage should it have? I have seen all of the other details, but unlike Bitmain's other offerings, they aren't crystal clear on the C1's PSU requirements. Talk to me like I'm completely stupid and have just crawled out from under a rock

About 780w for the miner, 50W for the watercooling, requires 8 PCI-E. Still recommended to get a 1000W PSU though to get the best efficiency.

with a decent PSU, particularly with 16awg wires, you can use only 4 PCIe cables. Most of my S3 units (even those overclocked to 500GH) have only 2 PCIe cables (1 per board) without issue.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
The C1 controller appears to be based on the Beaglebone Black (BBB) open source design which has a 1Ghz Sitara.. this should make the web interface of the C1 much more responsive than what is experienced with the S3 miner.

This picture shows a fully populated BBB, it's safe to assume the included BBB will be a board stripped down to the essential components to run the C1 miner.. however, if your board ever failed it would be easy to replace with a BBB.

The S2 used this stripped down BBB as well.  I believe a number of S2 owners replaced that controller with a "full" BBB.

Bitmain is telling that the S3 controller cannot be use for the S1 board, but the S2 and S4 use a similar one ?

I'm confuse ... anyone tried a BBB with some S1 ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
This pricing structure makes as much sense as a clown at a funeral.

C1 1TH water cooled = 1BTC
S4 2TH normal cooled= 3BTC

Huh Huh Huh Huh
The C1 isn't a complete system, and isn't by default rack mountable. You still need to buy a water cooling kit, some other miscellaneous things, and a power supply. Then when you get it, you need to hook it all up. The S4 you need to plug in and enter your pool details when you get it, and you're mining.
They're different products that can't be strictly compared on a $/GH/s basis.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
This pricing structure makes as much sense as a clown at a funeral.

C1 1TH water cooled = 1BTC
S4 2TH normal cooled= 3BTC

Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: