Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmark - page 39. (Read 622213 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
February 23, 2017, 10:42:55 PM
bitmark big winner march/april .... clear
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2017, 09:35:32 AM

I asked in polo troll box, they just said it's under maintenance.

I asked the devs, I am waiting for a reply from them.
please WHEN you GET a RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY MAKE a POST !!!
Will do.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
February 23, 2017, 09:32:45 AM

please WHEN you GET a RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY MAKE a POST !!!
legendary
February 23, 2017, 09:30:41 AM

legendary
legendary
February 23, 2017, 08:43:39 AM
anyway i'm not gonna continue discussing something that is obvious that will happen. someone has been mining for a long time alone others get orphans and you say no dump lol. let the buyers decide.  we had beta before price increased then dropped, i'l get in cheaper to reduce loss if he dumps.

We had alpha, beta on the 26th.

All the best.
February 23, 2017, 08:18:50 AM
Exchanges HuhHuh?!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry
February 23, 2017, 08:06:25 AM
addnode=?Huh
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
February 23, 2017, 07:49:53 AM
anyway i'm not gonna continue discussing something that is obvious that will happen. someone has been mining for a long time alone others get orphans and you say no dump lol. let the buyers decide.  we had beta before price increased then dropped, i'l get in cheaper to reduce loss if he dumps.

February 23, 2017, 07:46:55 AM
Beta on schedule for the 26th.
spread your cheeks

Lubed up, ready and waiting for full penetration.

its only another beta like before. waiting for release in april.  

it's going to keep going up over the release dates. It's not just going to stay at 12 to 13K until the final release.

You can buy in April.

Not really we been going up an down from here ever since beta. 1month is long time in crypto. i for sure won't be buying before this beta also wallet frozen on poloniex for a long time. as soon as its online expect a ton of coins to be dumped someone been solo mining this.

Mr negative nacie pants, the polo wallet is frozen till the mining prob is sorted, and if the miner had a brain he which i'm sure he does he'll wait and sell off slowly, he's not gonna dump it down, who would do that? It's been his bread and butter for a while.

I personally only see the price going up over the coming weeks and months despite the mining problem.

Once the mining problem is finally sorted, there's going to be a flood of new users/miners coming into this.

MR dreamer ofcourse he won't wait from what i've been reading on slack he has nearly half the supply. so say he doesn't dump now the growth of the coin chances will be shot, also from what i've been reading he can dump below 7k sats and still be profitable, are you not on slack? your looking for a quick 20-30% by the looks of it.

Yeah i'm in the slack channel, never read anything about half the supply.

He would of had to be solo mining since 2015 for that to happen.

How do you know how much to solo miner in paying for his electric and equipment? I don't see where you got that 7K figure from?

Edit: I wouldn't bother investing for 20 - 30%, I see potential in this, along with a lot of others. It has x10 written all over it.

scroll up you'l see the dev's discussing this. x10 can be thought of when miner dumps. the miner is solo mining and has huge stash stacked up pretty much safe to buy it at 5k.
legendary
February 23, 2017, 06:27:52 AM
spread your cheeks

it's going to keep going up over the release dates. It's not just going to stay at 12 to 13K until the final release.

You can buy in April.

Not really we been going up an down from here ever since beta. 1month is long time in crypto. i for sure won't be buying before this beta also wallet frozen on poloniex for a long time. as soon as its online expect a ton of coins to be dumped someone been solo mining this.

Mr negative nacie pants, the polo wallet is frozen till the mining prob is sorted, and if the miner had a brain he which i'm sure he does he'll wait and sell off slowly, he's not gonna dump it down, who would do that? It's been his bread and butter for a while.

I personally only see the price going up over the coming weeks and months despite the mining problem.

Once the mining problem is finally sorted, there's going to be a flood of new users/miners coming into this.

MR dreamer ofcourse he won't wait from what i've been reading on slack he has nearly half the supply. so say he doesn't dump now the growth of the coin chances will be shot, also from what i've been reading he can dump below 7k sats and still be profitable, are you not on slack? your looking for a quick 20-30% by the looks of it.

Yeah i'm in the slack channel, never read anything about half the supply.

He would of had to be solo mining since 2015 for that to happen.

How do you know how much to solo miner in paying for his electric and equipment? I don't see where you got that 7K figure from?

Edit: I wouldn't bother investing for 20 - 30%, I see potential in this, along with a lot of others. It has x10 written all over it.
February 23, 2017, 05:59:15 AM
spread your cheeks

You can buy in April.

legendary
February 23, 2017, 04:31:39 AM
spread your cheeks

You can buy in April.

February 23, 2017, 03:47:42 AM
spread your cheeks

You can buy in April.

legendary
February 23, 2017, 03:08:24 AM
spread your cheeks

You can buy in April.
Pages:
Jump to: