Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmark - page 83. (Read 622213 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
October 07, 2014, 01:38:11 PM
Block chain is stuck or something? 2 sources at 44,807 block for hours.

Try to connect to 173.236.158.177
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 07, 2014, 12:32:28 PM
It is time to buy, the long trend line says  Roll Eyes

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141007/67phxkl5.png
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
October 06, 2014, 05:45:08 PM
@tdokta - cool, well done! I know you had electricity supply issues, as do I when my wife sees the bills! (Naturally, I pay the mining element of these but doesn't stop 'the look'!)

Hi Andronicus.  After I made that post, I had a bit of a think about it and realised I was probably helping myself more than the coin and other miners (as you rightly mention).  So, I've now parked my miners on BTM for better or worse Smiley  You can see me on xhash as ben96c - it's a long story why I mine under that name!!

@johndec2 Thank you - yours and @melvster's responses are an intelligent appraisal of the current yo-yo mining effect. Furthermore, your method for collecting a greater quantity of BTM than straight mining is also a perfectly pragmatic approach, for your desired outcome and not for me to criticise.

However, my simple outlook is that if all miners adopted the same approach, the yo-yo effect would be even worse. It is the consistent miners, like myself, who confirm the currency at high difficulties that you have mined at low difficulty and support the network whilst other miners switch to more easily obtained currencies and perhaps trade them to BTM.

better or worse, you will see us in xhash too, also in the process of upgrade of machines, soon to point at least a gig once once operating efficiently. we have to upgrade electricity lines to our facility, which is taking a little more time than expected, almost there. Smiley

yup had that "look" a few times from others that share in the power bill, although always covered. just increased to 800mhs, soon to push through further as the supply lines increase. we have had to get 41kva transformer installed to the facility, plus new 3phase system in the pipeline. once set up looking at around 30kw of energy use ... sort of mind boggling as i can see how much we are using, and the workers that are running 30ghs wow, the numbers of machines that are running there, its almost lunacy ...

Wow!

That is insane. Quite the operation you have going there. Smiley

Sounds like a fun project.
Activity: 159
October 06, 2014, 05:04:45 PM
@tdokta - cool, well done! I know you had electricity supply issues, as do I when my wife sees the bills! (Naturally, I pay the mining element of these but doesn't stop 'the look'!)

Hi Andronicus.  After I made that post, I had a bit of a think about it and realised I was probably helping myself more than the coin and other miners (as you rightly mention).  So, I've now parked my miners on BTM for better or worse Smiley  You can see me on xhash as ben96c - it's a long story why I mine under that name!!

@johndec2 Thank you - yours and @melvster's responses are an intelligent appraisal of the current yo-yo mining effect. Furthermore, your method for collecting a greater quantity of BTM than straight mining is also a perfectly pragmatic approach, for your desired outcome and not for me to criticise.

However, my simple outlook is that if all miners adopted the same approach, the yo-yo effect would be even worse. It is the consistent miners, like myself, who confirm the currency at high difficulties that you have mined at low difficulty and support the network whilst other miners switch to more easily obtained currencies and perhaps trade them to BTM.

better or worse, you will see us in xhash too, also in the process of upgrade of machines, soon to point at least a gig once once operating efficiently. we have to upgrade electricity lines to our facility, which is taking a little more time than expected, almost there. Smiley

yup had that "look" a few times from others that share in the power bill, although always covered. just increased to 800mhs, soon to push through further as the supply lines increase. we have had to get 41kva transformer installed to the facility, plus new 3phase system in the pipeline. once set up looking at around 30kw of energy use ... sort of mind boggling as i can see how much we are using, and the workers that are running 30ghs wow, the numbers of machines that are running there, its almost lunacy ...
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
October 06, 2014, 12:27:52 PM
Is anyone else having problems withdrawing from Xhash?

Not sure about xhash. But the blockchain is going very slow at the moment. 44808 is the current block as of this post.

When the price drops a little production slows down and as a consequence of that the blocks also come slower. But on the upside the amount of BTM produced is far lower than it would be otherwise. As of now the current BTM supply 896160 BTM, and otherwise if production was right on schedule we would already have 1222760 BTM. So there has been 326600 less BTM produced which seems to make some of the BTM holders happy, despite the obvious inconvenience of very slow blocks sometimes. As adoption increases (as it should going forward), as marking is rolled out the network will readjust and the timing should go back to normal.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
October 06, 2014, 11:49:33 AM
Activity: 197
October 06, 2014, 09:42:03 AM
Is anyone else having problems withdrawing from Xhash?
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
October 06, 2014, 04:48:34 AM

Hi Andronicus.  After I made that post, I had a bit of a think about it and realised I was probably helping myself more than the coin and other miners (as you rightly mention).  So, I've now parked my miners on BTM for better or worse Smiley  You can see me on xhash as ben96c - it's a long story why I mine under that name!!

Activity: 247
October 05, 2014, 09:31:59 AM

I too am very interested in the best method for depositing fiat. I am in the USA atm, but hope to live in Argentina again someday.

USD by swift wire transfer is available, EUR swift as well as EUR SEPA transfers are also available. On top of this instant transfer possibility available in a few weeks once Skrill Direct has been integrated.

Rgds and welcome.

Ronny Boesing

Great - Thanks...Will work on BTM purchase with Fiat on Monday morning   Smiley
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
October 05, 2014, 06:54:43 AM
ronnyb,

Glad to see BTM / Fiat pairs...very exiting!

I will be sure to check out CCEDK over the weekend.

Question: I live in the US, which is the preferred method of depositing Fiat? Thanks

Note: I have emailed you a Slack invite...This should provide a quick & easy way to communicate with the Bitmark Team, if any issue should arise.

Cheers,
Medic

I too am very interested in the best method for depositing fiat. I am in the USA atm, but hope to live in Argentina again someday.

USD by swift wire transfer is available, EUR swift as well as EUR SEPA transfers are also available. On top of this instant transfer possibility available in a few weeks once Skrill Direct has been integrated.

Rgds and welcome.

Ronny Boesing
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2014, 08:01:52 PM
+1 @leathan testing;
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 04, 2014, 06:59:02 PM
+20 @leathan testing marking on bitcointalk; maybe needs to be right the first time  Tongue
October 04, 2014, 06:54:21 PM
So... (maybe link is needed?)
+20 @leathan testing marking on bitcointalk

http://92.222.25.245/x/x.pl?loc=btt
Activity: 111
Merit: 101
October 04, 2014, 06:50:02 PM
+ 20 @emdje Like this;

October 04, 2014, 06:30:51 PM
+100 @coinsolidation for all your hard work

This is quite ReMarkable work leathan@btt - great job

Additionally and needless to say, awesome work Mark Pfennig aka coinsolidation@btt

Nice I can Mark here in BitcoinTalk? How do you do it?

You are very much welcome and appreciated to strengthen the network
Activity: 159
October 04, 2014, 06:23:22 PM
Hi Andronicus.  After I made that post, I had a bit of a think about it and realised I was probably helping myself more than the coin and other miners (as you rightly mention).  So, I've now parked my miners on BTM for better or worse Smiley  You can see me on xhash as ben96c - it's a long story why I mine under that name!!

Activity: 247
October 04, 2014, 03:12:56 PM
+100 @coinsolidation for all your hard work

This is quite ReMarkable work leathan@btt - great job

Additionally and needless to say, awesome work Mark Pfennig aka coinsolidation@btt
Activity: 111
Merit: 101
October 04, 2014, 02:42:38 PM
+ 100 @coinsolidation for all your hard work

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000
https://bata.io
October 04, 2014, 02:02:15 AM

Seeds: addnode=hashmuch.com

Muchhash.com
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 03, 2014, 04:33:08 PM
i hope more people get involved with this coin. it seems like a pretty good coin. i've been mining it on xhash.net and noticed that the more people involved in the mining, the faster the blocks move.
Pages:
Jump to: