Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMedia.IO is a modern Bitcoin advertising platform (Official Support) - page 15. (Read 31352 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Look My eyes
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Well, its a pretty nice idea, cant wait to check the website when its fully functional.

its been up and running for about a year now,

they just want to tweak every  single thing for the best experience possible both for advertisers and publishers.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Well, its a pretty nice idea, cant wait to check the website when its fully functional.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco
we have calculated the exact time of blockchain update completion, we will publish a timer on the  balance page.

Again it is taking quite some time file is real huge.

I will post here with any other updates.
Hmm Okaay it is showing that it would take 15 hours from now to be available. But that's okay atleast we are informed.
Thanks bitmedia and onewiseguy Smiley
we have calculated the exact time of blockchain update completion, we will publish a timer on the  balance page.

Again it is taking quite some time file is real huge.

I will post here with any other updates.
Are you going to allow more languages?

Yes we will adding a wide range of languages at the moment what is being working on is the publisher side, to better screen traffic and accounts
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Are you going to allow more languages?
When will you guys process publisher applications?

Publisher accounts are begin processed ASAP again if your account is going to offer low quality traffic you might not get your account approved.

Do you guys allow adult sites?

No, no Adult sites will be allowed.
Update for Payout Page

Page should be back and payouts once again can be requested.

Time frame 4-5 Hours.
When will the maintrance be over ? I read maintrance since 4 Days .....
Support is also under maintrance ?

kind regards
mari88

Plus they have set it up so that you will see this under maintenance page only after you reach 0.01 btc before that it will be all normal. So I am seeing this page since like 2 days .. someone else since 3 days and you are saying since 4 days! Dunno when would they be back. I really hope soon. Atleast they should send a message to all the publishers. I hope this is not the end..

Please stop Spreading FUD I just posted why its taking some time.  Its been in maintenance for about 4-5 Days now due to wallet change and block sync.

also The reason you see it when you hit.01 BTC is because that's the minimal you must earn in order to request payout.  That's nothing new its been like that since the start of the service.   Reason there is this thread, They will be back today.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Publisher accounts are begin processed ASAP again if your account is going to offer low quality traffic you might not get your account approved.

Do you guys allow adult sites?

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

kind regards
mari88

Plus they have set it up so that you will see this under maintenance page only after you reach 0.01 btc before that it will be all normal. So I am seeing this page since like 2 days .. someone else since 3 days and you are saying since 4 days! Dunno when would they be back. I really hope soon. Atleast they should send a message to all the publishers. I hope this is not the end..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

kind regards
mari88

Yes Blockchain taking a bit longer to sync
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

kind regards
mari88

Signed up and applied for a publisher account 2 weeks or less ago, nothing.
Emailed the support around 1 week ago, no reply.

I will have a response to you can you send me Pm with your email you signed up with?

PM'd

Got it

The approval process for publisher accounts are being screened better, to provide quality traffic.
we have >900 sites now waiting for approval, most of them are not so good and will just give out low traffic to advertisers. Make sure when applying you site is worth it for the advertisers.
We will finish approval system and process all requests.  

That is the best response I can give you  at the moment,

I did provide your email to speed up your account.

Activity: 518
I am the one who knocks.
Signed up and applied for a publisher account 2 weeks or less ago, nothing.
Emailed the support around 1 week ago, no reply.

I will have a response to you can you send me Pm with your email you signed up with?

PM'd
congratulation on your site..
hope it pays more than other networks..
site takes more time to load..rest is fine..

welcome.
[/quote

Thanks its not my site I am just the forum support.

It is a great service none the less though.
Pages:
Jump to: