Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMedia.IO is a modern Bitcoin advertising platform (Official Support) - page 7. (Read 31352 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 251
I was promised a bonus on my campaign when I top it up.
I did so and now I didn't receive any response for 3 days (okay.. weekend Wink )

Bonus received Wink Thanks!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I did so and now I didn't receive any response for 3 days (okay.. weekend Wink )

Pm email please.
Do you guys allow adult websites as publishers?

sent you a pm
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Do you guys allow adult websites as publishers?

is any one going to altconvention?
bitmedia become one of the sponsors of http://altconvention.com/

what about your network?
You never responded to why my 0.002BTC is kept in pending balance for months?
send email in PM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
You never responded to why my 0.002BTC is kept in pending balance for months?
BitMedia.IO Team announces a limited offer.
Test our new source tracking system and get a bonus!
Top up any your new or existing campaign from 30.07.2015 till 06.08.2015 and get 20% more.
Hurry up to buy the best bitcoin ads, the offer is limited.
please check out our discussion on new features for bitmedia.

Here
Hi , I do have a problem , I copy the code to the required space and I get a "invalid referrer" error , is there something I should do?
Are both, the website and the advertisement showing as approved in your dashboard?
for my website  the status is active and for the advertisment is says running , is that active or not?
I already have impressions but noting is showing on my website

what is your site?

EDIT: I do see ads on this site http://techsfr.com/
yes that's correct , its my site , it seems I can't see it with my original proxy but I tested it with other proxy and saw its viewable , sorry for the bothering Smiley

okay NO problem. any more help please dont hesitate to ask.
Hi , I do have a problem , I copy the code to the required space and I get a "invalid referrer" error , is there something I should do?
Are both, the website and the advertisement showing as approved in your dashboard?
for my website  the status is active and for the advertisment is says running , is that active or not?
I already have impressions but noting is showing on my website

what is your site?

EDIT: I do see ads on this site http://techsfr.com/
Activity: 686
- Apart from various anti-fraud filters and systems we are elaborating the system of work with the sources. All visitors you buy, each click may be marked with a special sign. Now you can create utm-sources (https://blog.kissmetrics.com/how-to-use-utm-parameters/ ), track the quality of clicks as well as the conversions.
- These features are under development now, however at the moment we provide you with the data about sources, so that you could collect statistics and analyze visitors. =
- Our next step will be the the features, which will enable you to block unnecessary sources (those, which appeat to be inefficient for you) and incrise the bid of the priority sources to buy more clicks from them.
- The system can be used as follows: insert the keyword {source} into your click url, specified in the ad, for instance ...&utm_source={source}...
Instead of the parameter {source} the source id will be shown after the click

This is one of many new systems bitmedia.io has
 Make your ads more efficient with a new Source Tracking System.
Track clicks and see which sources are better for you. This feature is working in closed beta,
so if you have big advertising volumes, contact the support.
A new feature, which will enable you to use the priority sources, to filter sources, is coming soon.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
In Blockchain We Trust!
Pages:
Jump to: