Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMedia.IO is a modern Bitcoin advertising platform (Official Support) - page 8. (Read 31352 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
They wrote on their Twitter that they were relocating their domain or sth. But for me everything is working at the moment
BTW, here`s their link if someone is interested https://twitter.com/bitmedia_io
If I only knew to flush my dns and try again. Seems like some users got to see the ads. Thanks for the link!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
They wrote on their Twitter that they were relocating their domain or sth. But for me everything is working at the moment
BTW, here`s their link if someone is interested https://twitter.com/bitmedia_io
seems to work now
Yep. Any update from bitmedia for what was the cause of this?
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
Is bitmedia having some issues? I don't see the ads on my website.

edit: their site is down too..
Activity: 728
Is this ad network any good? I've read quite a number of bad experiences on the forums.

if you have a free domain
if you have a faucet with very low pay
if you have a generic looking faucet

if you have any of these you wont get approved.

bitmedia.io only works with high quality websites.

Your forgot to mention: If you get approved and get some money, you will get banned.
Scam accusation thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-website-bitmediaio-1100727

Oh really, maybe its you who is a scammer? Never thought about it?
Because I`ve been working with them for a rather long time, no issues, even if I had a lot of money on my pending balance....

Dont worry about him/her no one takes this member seriously.  

No one? Oh really? Only 4 pages of people complaining about this scam, but no one..
4 pages of people complaining? really Smiley

you mean you  and 2 other members all three of you are under full member.  which you are all the same or related.
every one else is proving your a scammer and not bright.

so you can just stop.
Activity: 42
Is this ad network any good? I've read quite a number of bad experiences on the forums.

Your forgot to mention: If you get approved and get some money, you will get banned.
Scam accusation thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-website-bitmediaio-1100727

Because I`ve been working with them for a rather long time, no issues, even if I had a lot of money on my pending balance....

No one? Oh really? Only 4 pages of people complaining about this scam, but no one..

Activity: 56

Activity: 42

I feel flattered by that... Tongue

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
whether anyone else bitmedia slow down site?
I have 4-5 adsense ads, and web page working quite fast. when i added one bitmedia ads, site speed performance going down
Yes, I saw that today too. I hope they fix it soon.

the more ads you have on a page your page will slow down having 5 adsense ads will get you banned.

also  for bitmedia 3 ads  per scroll

5 adsense ads not reason for ban. Maximum adsense ads per page is 5, if you throw more than five, just will not run.
this is apsolutly regular. of course in the reality, no satisfy froma a large number of ads.
Just say that 5 adsense ads, working faster than one from bitmedia

Than I guess your one of the many who do not read the terms.

Many new users of AdSense are unaware of the fact that they can't show more than three ad units on one page. If you put, let's say, five units, the first three units will display ads and the remaining two will not show any advertisements.
we do not know for new users, i will be registered on adsense 8 years before. and set up max 5 adsense ads on new domain and page. i know that is possible put more than five ads, but it is pointless to do this
I have 4-5 adsense ads, and web page working quite fast. when i added one bitmedia ads, site speed performance going down

the more ads you have on a page your page will slow down having 5 adsense ads will get you banned.

5 adsense ads not reason for ban. Maximum adsense ads per page is 5, if you throw more than five, just will not run.
this is apsolutly regular. of course in the reality, no satisfy froma a large number of ads.

Than I guess your one of the many who do not read the terms.

Many new users of AdSense are unaware of the fact that they can't show more than three ad units on one page. If you put, let's say, five units, the first three units will display ads and the remaining two will not show any advertisements.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

we have also finished working on our new method of anti fraud system.

will also get in touch as to how many ads can be placed.

Can you please post more informations about this so we will know what exactly is done?

not going to give scammers a way to go around the new system sorry mate. good try though.
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

What resolution?

Activity: 320
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Can you please post more informations about this so we will know what exactly is done?

Pages:
Jump to: