Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMedia.IO is a modern Bitcoin advertising platform (Official Support) - page 5. (Read 31352 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
What about adult sites? When are you going to accept them? Also, how does my rank increase from newbie? And after my rank has increased, the wait time of 1 week reduces?

yes wait  time will decrease when every thing is all set and done there is so much work to do.

I will keep you posted but yes once we get that part corrected and completed it will be all smooth.  and less waiting,
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What about adult sites? When are you going to accept them? Also, how does my rank increase from newbie? And after my rank has increased, the wait time of 1 week reduces?

I am guessing by them adding sensitive categories that it means adult sites will be accepted
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
now working on "sensitive categories" and global redesign of bitmedia (we will add new features and make UI much better)

Looking forward to sensitive categories being done
New update for bitmedia.io bid estimation for advertisers you can see how much your ad will be visible with your current bid.

next update will be impression estimation.

have any questions about this new feature let us know by posting here.

make sure if you haven't check out the new updates on bitmedia.io  to get a better feel of the advertising section.
 now working on "sensitive categories" and global redesign of bitmedia (we will add new features and make UI much better)
How long do I need to wait until you guys accept adult publishers?

it is not an easy task to complete besides the millions other things bitmedia is trying to accomplish. just bare with us.
How long do I need to wait until you guys accept adult publishers?
Any one have some good experience with bitmedia.io or bad experience please post here to better assist or help with issues.
we will implement website statistics soon. not only ad blocks - but every publisher will see detailed stats of every approved site

We're working on integration sensitive categories into ad engine.

I am excited for you guys to implement the integration sensitive stuff so you can accept adult website already Smiley

yes at the moment bitmedia.io is adding many many features to compete with the best ad networks but for cryptocurreny.
we will implement website statistics soon. not only ad blocks - but every publisher will see detailed stats of every approved site

I am excited for you guys to implement the integration sensitive stuff so you can accept adult website already Smiley

Any news on accepting legit adult websites?

we are working on that now sensitive accounts and ads such as adult content, gambling, political  bear with us

Great to hear I look forward to working with you guys

Thank you for being patient working hard.

we are working on that now sensitive accounts and ads such as adult content, gambling, political  bear with us

Great to hear I look forward to working with you guys

New update for bitmedia.io bid estimation for advertisers you can see how much your ad will be visible with your current bid.

next update will be impression estimation.

have any questions about this new feature let us know by posting here.
Hello,
I think you have a problem with clicks, Today I still have 0 and its not normal.

please PM account.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Hello,
I think you have a problem with clicks, Today I still have 0 and its not normal.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I see. Half of these are tests so soon only the best will eventually remain. If there is room for bitmedia I'll write you again.
Pages:
Jump to: