Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmex for noobs - Leveraged Trading. Longs and Shorts! - page 3. (Read 2853 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 28
Took profit at 6425 and flipped to short. Likely a short term play.
Missed the wick unfortunately. Still long here, but may close early.
Boring day. Still looking at maybe 6500 to close this long.
Gonna hold this long for a bit I think. Maybe 6550 if I'm lucky.
Took profit. Looking for another long maybe at 6350.
Longed 6185
Took profit at 6210. No idea what to do next.
Unfortunately had a horrible long at 6490 and got wrecked. Now long at 6100.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Anytime I checked this Bitmex exchange, it is too complex for me, Is there any where one can learn how to use these. I know that future market is more complex than the normal crypto exchange but there should be a way newbies can learn this and not be burnt using it.
Good alt movement today. I think we may see 6750 but then a rejection
The most boring day of all time. Still eyeing a 6500 long, but this is due for a big move for sure.
Looking for a long at 6500.
Took profit at 6550. Sitting out for a bit. Next move is probably a big one but no idea which way it is. I'm hoping for 6k one more time.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
I really need to study the charts and see where the price is heading, also the news to see if there is anything good to pump the prices. Otherwise, you might as well go into the local bar and put your coins into a slot machine instead
Agreed, no matter how hard I tried, it looks more like a lottery to me. Sometimes I was right with my bets but I was getting kicked out with my stop-losses so frequently that I finally gave up. Tomorrow Bitfinex is going on technical maintenance, so there is going to be some heavy manipulation once again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
forgot to post and obviously a lot has happened but here we are in a similar spot! I'm once again in a long around 6500. Hoping we get a push but may retrace to 6430 range.

I really need to study the charts and see where the price is heading, also the news to see if there is anything good to pump the prices. Otherwise, you might as well go into the local bar and put your coins into a slot machine instead
Long at 6430 here.
forgot to post and obviously a lot has happened but here we are in a similar spot! I'm once again in a long around 6500. Hoping we get a push but may retrace to 6430 range.
Long at 6550. Keeping a tight SL.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
WHAT A DAY. Caught a nice short but took a little early at 6200. Got in a decent long for profit as well. Think I'm going to relong 6300 but curious to see what happens.
I really need to study the charts and see where the price is heading, also the news to see if there is anything good to pump the prices. Otherwise, you might as well go into the local bar and put your coins into a slot machine instead.
Hoping for a long at 6580 now.
Pages:
Jump to: