Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmex/Derebit Tips - How to not lose your house and maybe even make some money - page 8. (Read 2625 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Thanks for the tips. I lost a lot on bitmex when i was new to it, around 10btc.

All good now, i recovered what i lost though it takes a lot of time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 28
Had longed 8k and was sweating bullets as I DCA'd down to 7.8k. Definitely paying off now. Seeing 8.3kish as the next target here after a small retrace.
Thinking an 8050/8k bounce to maybe 8.3 again.
Whew was I wrong! No trade zone right now. I'm thinking maybe 8.4k then down, but who knows at this point.
Good 7800 rejection. Next stop is 7.5k or 7.2k I think.
Activity: 100
If we break 8k this month,I'd be surprised, hopeful it will happen.
Said this in my other thread and I was super wrong! Really don't think it should go any further up without some foul play! We'll see I guess!

"Close enough to 7.6k I think thats it. Maybe 7.5k again then 7200 as a retrace."
7.6k might be the next stop. 7.8k looking somewhat doubtful.
Another good day. Basically my strategy the last two days has been to find good entry points and then set smaller orders up to $100 passed that point. Even when I miss the entry really bad, it's eventually retracing way passed each one and I've done pretty well. Will likely get caught in one one of these times, but hoping this continues for sure!

Still following this strategy. I think the next move will be 7.8k, but plenty of money to be made before that.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1102
Free Free Palestine
Thankyou

Really a good read before using bitmex

Duke
Merit: 100
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Never ever use more than 25x leverage. 10x is best, and 25x if you know what you're doing Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
thanks for giving tips for trade in bitmex, before i've ever wanted to try bitmex but because of my lack of knowledge confused start from where and after reading your post I have found out how to start trarding in bitmex
thx bro
Another good day. Basically my strategy the last two days has been to find good entry points and then set smaller orders up to $100 passed that point. Even when I miss the entry really bad, it's eventually retracing way passed each one and I've done pretty well. Will likely get caught in one one of these times, but hoping this continues for sure!
Beautiful day with all the swings. 7300 is a bit of no trade for me, might see what direction it goes.
Welp I got mega boned on yesterday's pump as I was still in the short. Unfortunate, but it happens. Lost about a week of earnings, time to get back to it. Shorting from 7500 here.
Welp, REALLY hoping this retraces. Somewhat scared!
Stuck in a 6500 short but fairly sure it's going to retrace at some point.
Activity: 66
Great info, thank you!

Also, thanks for the updates, they give us a "feeling" for whats going on in the market.

Good work, keep it up.  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
When i trade on Bitmex i never use leverage more than 5 times, because my opinion if use more than 5 times leverage will be the same like betting. And when we doing  betting we will never win.
Pages:
Jump to: