Pages:
Author

Topic: bitminer.io real or scam? - page 22. (Read 182821 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
August 01, 2016, 10:10:33 AM
Its best to avoid such cloud mining. there have been warnings all over this forum about cloud mining about them being scam. Can't you guys learn what happen to thois previous cloud mining sites? Don't go posting here ion bitcointalk about you losing money due to bitminer.io scamming you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
August 01, 2016, 10:07:31 AM
Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
This website claims to earn 0.0000004 bitcoin every minute / 0.0006 everyday.
I've searched about this website but there is no many information.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.

You want 0.0006/day for harming your computer, that is not worth LOL
Faucet is the best way if you just want 0.0006
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 01, 2016, 10:03:07 AM
Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.
I can't say that they are scammer but learn from the experience so far has been that investing in cloud mining is not profitable.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
August 01, 2016, 09:54:33 AM

I didn't even heard about the site before. I am not even gonna open it. for me all cloudmining sites are just peace of shit, and no sense to join them or run their software for earn some satoshi after many months. I tried minergate for lots of months bud didn't happened anything.
but as you and the other one said, it has some investment free plans also. so I bother you to try it your self. but never ever invest their. just follow their free plans and try to withdraw your earning when you reach the payout limit. no one can prove it legit or scam except your own self..

no mining company is legit, period.
you better try and find some other jobs like trading and signature campaign or better yet buy bitcoin and hold to sell for profit when price goes up other wise don't waste your money on any cloud mining service.
the paid cloudmining sites are obvious scammers. but mostly the free sites, which offer some free ways to earn will worth to try. this is the only way to get some legit ways of earning out of the web. if we believe on others and not try any site, any type of works then we can't get success in the web..

(NOTE: I am not vouching for any site, software and pluging. join or download anything with your own call)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 01, 2016, 09:38:10 AM
guys bitminer.io really scam on no? my friend say paying he can wd but my other friend say scam because cannot wd
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
August 01, 2016, 07:12:25 AM
Taken from their faq

You can earn 0.0006 BTC every day without investments. You can also upgrade your BitMiner to earn 0.15 BTC every day.

Do you need more proof that this is an absolutely pure scam. Even in Hashnest the most legit cloud mining if you have for example like 5000 GHS of ANT S7 miner your daily profit is just about 0.003 btc if you are lucky and they do have the Ant S7 miners there. Beside that its always suspicious when a website want to install a plugin in order to mine bitcoin. In the majority of the cases these are keyloggers or backdoors which can steal all of your passwords so better stay away and don't accept even for free cause you risk of losing your bitcoins because they can steal your password.

Another big but very big red flag also taken from their faq

You will earn 20% to 100% every time your referral gets upgrade depending on your BitMiner version. If you have BitMiner V1.0 - your profil will be 20%, 30% for V1.1, 40% for V1.2, 50% for V1.3 and 100% for V1.4

20% from a referral its a big scam in my opinion. Its clear now this is not real but only a scam.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 01, 2016, 06:51:30 AM

i can say that site is just another HYIP/ponzi site where you will get paid if there are more investors come and make deposit after you. there is no real mining, they say you will mine using your browser? f*** that shit. even GPU's will have hard time generating that much coins daily
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
August 01, 2016, 06:50:11 AM
no mining company is legit, period.
you better try and find some other jobs like trading and signature campaign or better yet buy bitcoin and hold to sell for profit when price goes up other wise don't waste your money on any cloud mining service.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 01, 2016, 06:46:40 AM

Pages:
Jump to: