Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitminter bitcoin mining pool - shutdown mining 2020-07-01 website 2021-06-01 - page 16. (Read 324687 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Well that was expensive.. and no block. Sad

WOW!  Unbelievable.   
Activity: 136
Merit: 2

We love you for trying!
It didn't go unnoticed or unappreciated. I hope we pop several blocks before that falls off and you recover the cost! Thanks for doing that for all of us!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
It will for sure bust in next couple days. But that loss of 10 ph hurt. would have averaged one every 4 days with average luck.With the 32 ph's we had.
I feel so small looking at those THPs now eheh. Thanks guys for you help, let's hope to hit a block soon!

I agree. A 16 hour shift just happened and my "work" just got cut into 1/3. Oh well. Let's murder this block!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I feel so small looking at those THPs now eheh. Thanks guys for you help, let's hope to hit a block soon!
Hashrate getting pretty serious over here  Cheesy
That moment when your entire neighborhood loses power and you immediately think your miners are to blame. Either way the worst news is the zero shifts being recorded as I wait for the power company to figure it out. Let's all take a moment and pray for the bigolin house to have power restored quickly, and this block to crack even quicker!

Go look for a smoking transformer out back. Smiley

We are back up for the moment. Apparently over 16k outages in our area. Something much larger than 4 S9's is at play here...thankfully Smiley
That moment when your entire neighborhood loses power and you immediately think your miners are to blame. Either way the worst news is the zero shifts being recorded as I wait for the power company to figure it out. Let's all take a moment and pray for the bigolin house to have power restored quickly, and this block to crack even quicker!

Go look for a smoking transformer out back. Smiley

Time to end this block!!!!

hopefully will be a few more big miners in here in a hour or so..

Smiley
I am in the process of trying to get colleagues of mine and communities I know to join the pool and help top us off this block.   If you have any friends or know of any avenues to spread the word please do so!

Thanks

Well, now we have some POWER. almost 20,000 Thps...NICE!!

I would say so...people getting shit DONE!

FeFox is KILLING it! I didn't know you had that kinda pull Fe! Keep it here...it's welcome.  Grin
Activity: 5
I am in the process of trying to get colleagues of mine and communities I know to join the pool and help top us off this block.   If you have any friends or know of any avenues to spread the word please do so!

Thanks

Well, now we have some POWER. almost 20,000 Thps...NICE!!

Thanks
Activity: 5

What a great contribution to the community your first post is. Please continue to contribute such clear, thought provoking material!

Harsh, but needed for that post...Trial by Fire!

As for the new look, maybe leave the Pop-up Miner speed as the old way and the Full sized as the new look?
Just a thought.
Welcome to the new Bitminter thread.

Note that this is a self-moderated thread. Treat others with respect and do not post lies, scams, spam or misinformation.

scam o not

What a great contribution to the community your first post is. Please continue to contribute such clear, thought provoking material!
Activity: 10

Note that this is a self-moderated thread. Treat others with respect and do not post lies, scams, spam or misinformation.

scam o not

I don't understand if you're asking if this thread or the bitminter pool is a scam. But if you look at the date of the post you quoted, you can be sure that none of the 2 things is a scam at all.
Activity: 1

scam o not
The fee for sending BTC with "send coins" has been reduced to 0.0004 BTC. It is great to see bitcoin transactions becoming cheaper. Hopefully this development will continue.

There has been some changes to the stats, showing hashrates in TH/s instead of GH/s. In the livestats the comma separator has been replaced with space. So the difficulty is shown as 2 603 077 300 219 instead of 2,603,077,300,219. The comma was confusing to some users as comma and dot/point are used differently in different countries. In some countries 2,000 TH/s means you have 2000 TH/s, in others it means you have 2 TH/s. It depends on whether comma is decimal separator or group separator in your part of the world.

This is a work in progress, the changes have not been applied everywhere on the website yet.

As always, let me know if you have any suggestions/feedback.

Great job... Thank you!
It wasn’t my aim to look like a “boss” or something.  Tongue

I don't think it came across as such, just explaining why I couldn't chime in with my opinion. I wish I knew just how easy or difficult it was, but that's not my cup of tea. I'd love to learn and get into it because there is nothing but work ahead for developers and coders. Wish I could help out but I'm pretty useless unless it comes to trying to answer questions about the pool. That much I can help newbies out with, but that is about it for now.
Pages:
Jump to: