Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMinter.com * Optional Custom Miner, PPLNS, Merged mining, Newbie-Friendly! * - page 31. (Read 220699 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hello there, how could i OC my 2nd and 3rd gpu without crossfire cable connect to the gpu?(they are all 7970) and using cata 13.4 & win 7

thanks

You can use MSI-Afterburner for OC-ing each card individual.  Probably you already know that you shouldnot use the crossfire cable for mining.
MSI-Afterburner is straightforward and does a pretty good job.

Don't use the vector flag in your miner for 7970cards
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034
Needs more jiggawatts
I wonder if any of you could help me. I couldn't find a local stratum proxy solution for bitminter. all the ones I've found are configured for slush's pool.

Is it possible to configure the existing one to work with the bitminter server or is there a version which I have missed?  Huh

Slush's stratum proxy is for all pools, it just has default settings for his pool.

Try something like:

mining_proxy_1.2.0.exe -o mint.bitminter.com -p 3333

There are also many other options you may want to have a look at.
Activity: 879
Merit: 1013
I wonder if any of you could help me. I couldn't find a local stratum proxy solution for bitminter. all the ones I've found are configured for slush's pool.

Is it possible to configure the existing one to work with the bitminter server or is there a version which I have missed?  Huh
Really. Never thought of that. I have the open case in the basement next to my AC unit since the air blowing off the video card was so hot at one point.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
How long do you figure a video card will take before it's fan burns out? I've had mine going for 3 weeks 24/7 and it's been fairly constant at 71C and 51% fan speed.
I just burned out a MB mining and I'll replace it with a Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3. I've also burned out a couple of 7970s, they were used so I don't know how many hours cum. I have a 5970 that quit hopefully because its fan wore out. Ordered a $15 replacement fan and will install it in a couple of days.
Activity: 56
How long do you figure a video card will take before it's fan burns out? I've had mine going for 3 weeks 24/7 and it's been fairly constant at 71C and 51% fan speed.
Worry about the mobo, the gpu will last...  Roll Eyes
dfgfdgfdg
Hey Doc,  Have you considered merging IXCoin and DevCoin along with NameCoin?
Ouch on the down time yesterday! I guess Black Lotus was Chasing the Dragon  Grin
Activity: 37
hello there, how could i OC my 2nd and 3rd gpu without crossfire cable connect to the gpu?(they are all 7970) and using cata 13.4 & win 7

thanks
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Is there any need or performance gains to be had with 64 bit java? and Bitminter?

Should be exactly the same, 32 or 64 bit.

The cumulative down time of Bitminter is wearing on the loyalty of it's members. I'm supportive but we all loose if the masses exit the service.

Yeah, that's what the attacker is trying to achieve. Thanks for your support. I will do what I can to improve DDoS resilience further.
Activity: 23
The cumulative down time of Bitminter is wearing on the loyalty of it's members. I'm supportive but we all loose if the masses exit the service.
Activity: 23
Is there any need or performance gains to be had with 64 bit java? and Bitminter?
dfgfdgfdg
Hi there, are there any fees for namecoin or bitcoin withdrawal ? Couldn't find info anywhere on the website.
No withdrawal fees. Just enter your exchange or wallet address and set your auto payout level. Paid out every hour on the hour.
Activity: 11
Hi there, are there any fees for namecoin or bitcoin withdrawal ? Couldn't find info anywhere on the website.
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
Prizes for mining, a double win!
Yup. Extra profits always matter.
Activity: 17
Prizes for mining, a double win!
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Get ready for the next mint race! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/finished-mint-race-4-great-prizes-from-cloudhashingcom-240027

With sweet prizes from CloudHashing.com, it starts in just 2 days.
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
I kinda of wondered if Bitminter was under DDOS attack.  I tried to log into my account yesterday, and it kept failing.  The 1 time it did get further, it showed only about 3 THash/s, when it is usually about 3-4X that amount.
Pages:
Jump to: