Pages:
Author

Topic: BitOfGlory.com - here's another one. - page 2. (Read 9473 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2014, 05:55:05 AM
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 31, 2014, 11:35:25 AM

haha thats exactly how much I paid for my mining contract. For 500ghs
Right on.. huge scam..
Activity: 9
January 30, 2014, 11:46:14 PM
I lost 12K.  Their website says under maintenance.

whom to contact?. should I contact BCI of dallas?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Village Idiot
January 30, 2014, 02:17:04 PM
You guys are really a bunch of stupid group-think trolls lol its kind of funny actually! Could honestly give two shits whether or not you think its legit, absolutely your loss if you think that it is a scam! All I know is I have received a payout and so far from where I stand it doesn't seem or feel like a scam. Why would a scammer pay me out?

I am not an employee of Bit of Glory and am just letting you know my experience! I have been burned in the past. Stupidly signed up for bitcoincloudhashing which is the biggest fucking scam around. Lost $14,500. Signed up for bitofglory after verifying dynastack and checking them out. If you ask Dynastack they would be happy to give you a tour of the facility and meet face to face in Dallas.

Oh look, another newbie here to vouch for the company. What a strange coincidence that all the people vouching for this company have so few posts!
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
January 30, 2014, 06:53:12 AM
You guys are really a bunch of stupid group-think trolls lol its kind of funny actually! Could honestly give two shits whether or not you think its legit, absolutely your loss if you think that it is a scam! All I know is I have received a payout and so far from where I stand it doesn't seem or feel like a scam. Why would a scammer pay me out?

I am not an employee of Bit of Glory and am just letting you know my experience! I have been burned in the past. Stupidly signed up for bitcoincloudhashing which is the biggest fucking scam around. Lost $14,500. Signed up for bitofglory after verifying dynastack and checking them out. If you ask Dynastack they would be happy to give you a tour of the facility and meet face to face in Dallas.

Could you provide us with some screenshots and a blockchain address maybe?
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
January 30, 2014, 06:15:47 AM
I have never seen the Demo is working because of forever system maintenance.

I smell a SCAM.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
January 30, 2014, 04:46:42 AM
I set up an account as of Friday with Bit of  Glory. So far I received excellent service. I have not yet tried to wire any profits back to my account. That will be the real test.
From what I understand they just started this site in Jan. of this year. Sounds like they have some bugs to iron out which is understandable.

I signed up Tuesday of last week. I received excellent service and signed up for 5 TH/s. Their dashboard is really good the BTC earned in this week is consistent with what I would have with physical hardware. I have actually received a payout which is scheduled weekly. My first payout I requested earlier on that Sunday to see if it was legit. They told me that it took two days to process and I would receive through bitpay. I did in fact receive 6.6btc from them on Tuesday, two days after Sunday as stated.

Second sentence, essentially the same message. Are they working from a script?

Don't forget the two accounts are recently registered, and all of their posts are related to this site.  Wink
Activity: 3
January 30, 2014, 04:43:06 AM

Village Idiot
January 30, 2014, 12:19:56 AM
I set up an account as of Friday with Bit of  Glory. So far I received excellent service. I have not yet tried to wire any profits back to my account. That will be the real test.
From what I understand they just started this site in Jan. of this year. Sounds like they have some bugs to iron out which is understandable.

I signed up Tuesday of last week. I received excellent service and signed up for 5 TH/s. Their dashboard is really good the BTC earned in this week is consistent with what I would have with physical hardware. I have actually received a payout which is scheduled weekly. My first payout I requested earlier on that Sunday to see if it was legit. They told me that it took two days to process and I would receive through bitpay. I did in fact receive 6.6btc from them on Tuesday, two days after Sunday as stated.

Second sentence, essentially the same message. Are they working from a script?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
January 30, 2014, 12:16:39 AM
love posts from peopel with 1-5 pots saying this is legit Wink
Village Idiot
January 30, 2014, 12:12:54 AM
Activity: 3
January 29, 2014, 09:10:02 PM

So far so good!
Activity: 1
January 29, 2014, 08:32:27 PM
To anyone that wants to know the truth about bitofglory.com, masters of mining LLP, Dynastack Inc, Dynalayer Inc. Call me 214.326.7521. I am the CFO of Dynastack Inc. or I was until Jared Rice aka Thomas, John, Joe... you get the picture, stole control of the company and ran, yet to be located. The whole bit coin thing is a scam. Jared is trying to use the reputation of what was an honest hosting/IT company, that I funded to the tune of 1.5 mil.  I have started legal action against Jared and his minions. If you have yet to become involved, DONT!!! If you have and want to help stop these thieves, contact me.

madmike
Village Idiot
January 29, 2014, 12:40:55 PM

It's been over a week, and we haven't heard back from Dgdistrb on this.

I'm thinking that either (a) newbie got scammed, or (b) newbie was in on it. In both cases, newbie seems to have disappeared.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
January 29, 2014, 08:30:36 AM
Quoted from BFL_Josh, TWO days ago:

"Test chips have arrived at the testing facility today, I'm told they are going to start testing tonight, but have no information on how long that process will take and whether I will have any further information tonight or tomorrow or how long that will take specifically. I will update again when I have more information, but the testing process is imminent and should answer all the lingering questions and doubt.'scuse me while I go pace the halls."
Village Idiot
January 23, 2014, 04:51:19 PM
Scam?

Considering that they're claiming the have BFL Monarchs -- the ASICs for which are being bumped / sliced / packaged at this moment, and which have not shipped in any way, shape, or form -- I'd say it's a pretty good bet that this is a scam.
Activity: 2
January 20, 2014, 06:01:53 PM
Just called dynastack.com (1-(866)-HOSTING).  Not a scam.

Thank you,
Dgdistrb
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
January 19, 2014, 08:58:57 PM
Just called dynastack.com (1-(866)-HOSTING).  Not a scam.
Activity: 9
January 17, 2014, 11:13:16 AM
At this point, I'd like to know if anyone has been paid by a mining contract of theirs.  It says they pay out weekly, so if this company is legit, someone should be able to vouch for them really soon.
Pages:
Jump to: