Pages:
Author

Topic: BitRise.org | Trusted & Paying | 170% ROI | 10% Affiliate - page 22. (Read 28134 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Multibit wallet is valid to invest ? Huh
Yes this is fine!

weks, so xapo is exchange too? hiks poor me, thats why i'm never see my address in that list, poor me, for my experience, so i lost my btc? or there is something i can do?
No, PM me with your details:
- transaction link
- amount invested
- where you want to receive payouts

and then I will be able to give you a hand in setting up where your payments will go.

I think I too have lost my first investment with the site. Chalk, can you please tell me simple steps to obtain transaction link? Is it just by copy pasting my BTC address to blockchain.info and finding the equivalent value transaction (0.005BTC) in it? Please advice me if there is something else involved. I have invested yesterday but still it has not shown up. I paid through Zebpay wallet.
Use blockchain wallet as it causes least problems with chalk

Sure, next time I will keep this in mind. But now the investment is more or less gone I think. I have created a ticket with Zebpay to understand about my payment transaction. Hopefully I will be able to give him the transaction link with their help tomorrow.

Your investment is not gone. I fix issues as promptly as I can and do my best to satisfy all clients though I need information before I can help.

PM me:
- Transaction link
- What address is showing on BTCSprout
- Where you would like to be paid

Thank you

Hi Chalk,
Since I have invested on 16th Jan, will I be paid 30% today (I could not confirm my transaction link till today) or will it be considered as first day for investment?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
A reminder to seek out offline storage backup.

Thanks for updating.
Private key is offline, though for mass sending we use blockchain.info, simply because it's the quickest, and most efficient way.

It is back online!
So it really was down lol, read it at other posts with less favorable admins that I didn't really believe it since it worked here with no problem, but if you also had some problems... Just glad it's fine again!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I look forward to todays payouts
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ignore the red trust

Thanks for updating.
Private key is offline, though for mass sending we use blockchain.info, simply because it's the quickest, and most efficient way.

It is back online!
Activity: 42

Thanks for updating.
Ignore the red trust
Where are the investment table?
Since our recording system relies on blockchain, we have to wait until it is back online until the list shows. Making an on-site note now.
Activity: 15
Where are the investment table?
Lots of congestion I assume, hopefully clears.
Activity: 140
Blockchain.info down admin
How we get paid? :/
Ignore the red trust
An alert that we have no relation to Bitcoin-Double.top who have stolen our design and are a complete scam.
Ignore the red trust
No surprises is always good.  Wink
Quite right. Payments will be standard 12pm GMT today Smiley
No surprises is always good.  Wink
Activity: 131
I wonder if today we get more early payments.
Activity: 112
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Just started with 0.1 BTC invested. I know it'sa little late but based on their profit, it should be enough for a while.
Ignore the red trust
Is it okay if i make investment from Magnr.com?
Definitely not as you do not control any address on their site.
Do the following:
1. Make a Blockchain.info wallet
2. withdraw from Magnr to your Blockchain.info wallet
3. Invest with your Blockchain.info wallet
Activity: 3
Is it okay if i make investment from Magnr.com?
Ignore the red trust
Electrum is fine, as the above said it's an independent wallet
Activity: 8
Thank you so much.
To avoid any problems i will transfer the funds to blockchain.info wallet Wink
Electrum is an independant wallet, not an exchange so you'll be okay. But it's easy to make a blockchain.info wallet if you want to anyways.
Activity: 8
Hello admin, is my intention to invest in btcsprout, but in your page says: "Do not send from an exchange or shared wallet (we recommend Blockchain.info), payouts are made back to the address it was sent from".
My doubt is: I am linux user, and use electrum as my main bitcoin wallet. Can i send the funds from this wallet and recive the payments without problems?? I don't know the exact class wallet is electrum

Thanks and sorry for my english
Pages:
Jump to: