Pages:
Author

Topic: BitRise.org | Trusted & Paying | 170% ROI | 10% Affiliate - page 23. (Read 28134 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ignore the red trust
i just hope this site stay alive and not scam me like ore-mine

It's not sustainable so the latter maybe true, seems to be working fine for the moment though.

We are not going anywhere  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

It's not sustainable so the latter maybe true, seems to be working fine for the moment though.
they have over 15BTC in hot wallet if they smart they can last over a month more. It will not last a year but it has potential to last more cycles maybe 3-5
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Activity: 140
Ignore the red trust
All address related issues were either resolved or have been responded to. Thank you for your patience, I urge that you use blockchain.info as a wallet solution if you plan on depositing more into BTCSprout.com
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
tomorrow I will have full second cycle done  Shocked
Activity: 46
another .125BTC was paid to me today, i'm 3/7 on my 1.25BTC investment.
https://blockchain.info/tx/a59c13fc27f57d0353bc7f455ab3dc8b6d3f75709309c86a30e881dd4af46201
Activity: 131
I like that it keep on lasting and payout come early, thank you admin
Ignore the red trust
Multibit wallet is valid to invest ? Huh
Yes this is fine!

weks, so xapo is exchange too? hiks poor me, thats why i'm never see my address in that list, poor me, for my experience, so i lost my btc? or there is something i can do?
No, PM me with your details:
- transaction link
- amount invested
- where you want to receive payouts

and then I will be able to give you a hand in setting up where your payments will go.

I think I too have lost my first investment with the site. Chalk, can you please tell me simple steps to obtain transaction link? Is it just by copy pasting my BTC address to blockchain.info and finding the equivalent value transaction (0.005BTC) in it? Please advice me if there is something else involved. I have invested yesterday but still it has not shown up. I paid through Zebpay wallet.
Use blockchain wallet as it causes least problems with chalk

Sure, next time I will keep this in mind. But now the investment is more or less gone I think. I have created a ticket with Zebpay to understand about my payment transaction. Hopefully I will be able to give him the transaction link with their help tomorrow.

Your investment is not gone. I fix issues as promptly as I can and do my best to satisfy all clients though I need information before I can help.

PM me:
- Transaction link
- What address is showing on BTCSprout
- Where you would like to be paid

Thank you
Activity: 30
Multibit wallet is valid to invest ? Huh
Activity: 14
weks, so xapo is exchange too? hiks poor me, thats why i'm never see my address in that list, poor me, for my experience, so i lost my btc? or there is something i can do?
- transaction link
- amount invested

and then I will be able to give you a hand in setting up where your payments will go.

I think I too have lost my first investment with the site. Chalk, can you please tell me simple steps to obtain transaction link? Is it just by copy pasting my BTC address to blockchain.info and finding the equivalent value transaction (0.005BTC) in it? Please advice me if there is something else involved. I have invested yesterday but still it has not shown up. I paid through Zebpay wallet.

Sure, next time I will keep this in mind. But now the investment is more or less gone I think. I have created a ticket with Zebpay to understand about my payment transaction. Hopefully I will be able to give him the transaction link with their help tomorrow.
Activity: 84
2/7 payments received so far, keep it up!
Activity: 959
I got my payment today again, and tomorrow is day 7 of 7 of my 2nd round.
Hopefully tomorrow payment will be as good as it was during the last 13 days.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
- transaction link
- amount invested

Activity: 14
- transaction link
- amount invested

Activity: 168
Hi Admin cb99,

You might have overlooked the payout list.
mine was not included.
1MsCpwDv2QrMjHSQsuTp9NbRMUxye7pEFp

Thank you

Edit:
payment was sent on my wallet account.
was my fault.

Admin please see your inbox.
I sent a message

Thank you

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
Everything paid for me aswell, thumbs up for chalk!
Activity: 10
Hello Admin
Great job!!!!   Early payout. Thumbs up for admin!!!!!
For me it's the first pay out of the second cycle Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
I have received today's payout promptly, it did not stay unconfirmed for hours like the one from yesterday, excellent.
Now to try out the ref system, see if someone bites.
If the money keeps pouring into this program I will have to put much more in also  Grin

EDIT: Is there a way to see if one has received any refs?
Activity: 128
 i paid again. but, I think today will be paid 110% because I had already paid seven times. meaning that it took 8 days to earn 170%

Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: