Pages:
Author

Topic: BitRise.org | Trusted & Paying | 170% ROI | 10% Affiliate - page 24. (Read 28134 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Hello there!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Received my first payout, thanks!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
My payouts arrived. There was a problem because I sent the money from my coinkite but should have done in through blockchain. My mistake. Thank you!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ignore the red trust
Today's payouts made and news posted, thank you all for making BTCSprout as great and as profitable as it is today!
Activity: 140
Reserved for todays news! Early payments will be submitted today, up to 3 hours early so make your premature investments to get that extra 10%!

We have also introduced an affiliate system that pays 10% on your referral investments: https://www.btcsprout.com/affiliate.php
I will start referring, thank you for adding this and look forward to early payout admin.
Ignore the red trust
weks, so xapo is exchange too? hiks poor me, thats why i'm never see my address in that list, poor me, for my experience, so i lost my btc? or there is something i can do?
No, PM me with your details:
- transaction link
- amount invested
- where you want to receive payouts

and then I will be able to give you a hand in setting up where your payments will go.
Activity: 17
weks, so xapo is exchange too? hiks poor me, thats why i'm never see my address in that list, poor me, for my experience, so i lost my btc? or there is something i can do?
Activity: 42
Simple referral implementation, nice. Newbies please try and let's see this ref link in action:
https://btcsprout.com/r?=1KMQ3j83CDEVkKC2SpLJyRfssq54Fx6a7Q

Just don't break the site!  Wink
I have 0.2143 invested.
Ignore the red trust
Only one more post before chalkboard can post the payments announcement on top of next page!

hehe I do appreciate your work ethic.

I guess I will do the honors for myself, thanks for your post  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Only one more post before chalkboard can post the payments announcement on top of next page!

hehe I do appreciate your work ethic.
Activity: 140
another early payout  Shocked
thanks admin, i will wait for it!
Ignore the red trust
Todays payouts will be made nice and early! If you plan on investing, get your first 10% within a few hours if you invest now!
Activity: 131
not long until todays payouts, thank you admin for the good job so far.
Ignore the red trust
Over 200 investors now with BTCSprout! A statistics update will be posted soon
Ignore the red trust
Thank you, does Block.io work as well or blockchain.info better?
I'm not sure, you can try but I think that Blockchain.info is the safest option to ensure the right payout address.
Thank you, does Block.io work as well or blockchain.info better? Edit: nvm I will stick to your API
Ignore the red trust
Chalkboard, can you elaborate on what an exchange is for me? Are Xapo and Coinbase exchanges?
[/quote
Yes, both are exchanges

Instead do this:
1. Make Blockchain.info wallet
2. Transfer from your wallet to your Blockchain.info wallet
3. Make deposit

That's the best solution right now.
Chalkboard, can you elaborate on what an exchange is for me? Are Xapo and Coinbase exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: