Pages:
Author

Topic: BitRush ICO, be cautious, please read! - page 2. (Read 3699 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
October 02, 2015, 01:10:07 PM

Sorry to hear that you lost with this too now but i certainly like that you are honest, since yes, reputation and trust is very important if you want to stay in the community. Smiley

Well allow me not to sympathize with him. While apparently honest, he enables anyone to be a scammer. His clients CAN NOT code but they present themselves as talented people with legit intentions........... he knows all this and while he isn't doing anything illegal, it is highly immoral knowing that you provide the main tool for people to scam the noobs and some others in this forum.

Oh come on!

Its no different from a car sales man that sells a car to someone who then goes out and ram raids a shop.

XUP on paper looked good, hence why I have some now, and I don't just leave my customers high and dry, I can develop the coin further for them if they so wish.

Do you think PC world should credit check and police check potential computer buyers just in case they might hack someone ?

I have also made other coins for people that are doing incredibly well and are listed on cryptsy, and trex with a high volume, its just unfortunate that in this instance the end users were idiots....

I don't know how a car salesman operate but I would like to believe they won't sell you a car if you can't drive and have no driver's license. Buyer took it out of the parking lot and run over a pedestrian.......... car salesman just laughs it off?? he sold him a car knowingly that the idiot can not drive

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
October 02, 2015, 01:07:54 PM

Sorry to hear that you lost with this too now but i certainly like that you are honest, since yes, reputation and trust is very important if you want to stay in the community. Smiley

Well allow me not to sympathize with him. While apparently honest, he enables anyone to be a scammer. His clients CAN NOT code but they present themselves as talented people with legit intentions........... he knows all this and while he isn't doing anything illegal, it is highly immoral knowing that you provide the main tool for people to scam the noobs and some others in this forum.
he is just a service provider he do that to promote her own coin
i think nothing is wrong in that atleast her service is legitimate
he cannot prevent what her customer will do in her work
everyone has a plan until they are punched in the face
i think XUP have a plan but start there lies when there are no buy support in their ICO
and after ICO another lie about burn address
i dont think Crunck will predict that it will happen in his own work
but let skip that right now crunk is right here revealing all what he know

legendary
Activity: 1176
crunck
October 02, 2015, 12:50:23 PM

Oh come on!

Its no different from a car sales man that sells a car to someone who then goes out and ram raids a shop.

XUP on paper looked good, hence why I have some now, and I don't just leave my customers high and dry, I can develop the coin further for them if they so wish.

Do you think PC world should credit check and police check potential computer buyers just in case they might hack someone ?

I have also made other coins for people that are doing incredibly well and are listed on cryptsy, and trex with a high volume, its just unfortunate that in this instance the end users were idiots....
legendary
Activity: 1246
October 02, 2015, 12:37:35 PM

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
October 02, 2015, 12:23:50 PM
he should not get refund, he should learn that scams like that should not pass

i dont think that crunck ever think about an refund ^^ ....   lets Keep serious,  why should crunck take care
about the Projects from his customers :-)   if they pay the Fee for this Services everything is fine .

and 0.3 BTC is a good Price in my opinion. if u compare this to the ico volumes

sinclery

TillKoeln

and dont Forget to Purchase/Order Your New Coins at Coinaid !!!

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:22:42 PM
I opened a thread in meta to request the altcoin announcement subforum changed to the forum post edit rules of the auction subforum. So that you can not edit posts in there anymore. Or that a subforum for ICO's gets created that host these settings.

I think that could further stop ico scams from happening. Maybe write in there your opinion so that the staff might consider it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1198831.new#new
legendary
October 02, 2015, 12:18:13 PM
Thanks for stepping in crunck. And yes i can confirm that crunck is the developer i spoke about. The message he quoted is correct.

Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
October 02, 2015, 12:17:06 PM

hey um you going to refund me for leakin private info and pritty much scamming me xup was never a scam im still working on it i sold bitrush of to a friend that i was  helping make his coin and now his project is wrecked as well
3 hrs 3 hours ago
 ฿abur
 0.6btc and you can have the coins back seems as you have fucked everything up and also you said to me everything is confidential so what have you got to say for yourself
3 hrs 2 hours ago
 ฿abur
 send  here 16zxXg54vFWWRa1KzMhk2chZXRPfrBT3ih

haha Epic ...  Baburr want his Money back ... funny shit .

he should not get refund, he should learn that scams like that should not pass
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
October 02, 2015, 12:13:43 PM

hey um you going to refund me for leakin private info and pritty much scamming me xup was never a scam im still working on it i sold bitrush of to a friend that i was  helping make his coin and now his project is wrecked as well
3 hrs 3 hours ago
 ฿abur
 0.6btc and you can have the coins back seems as you have fucked everything up and also you said to me everything is confidential so what have you got to say for yourself
3 hrs 2 hours ago
 ฿abur
 send  here 16zxXg54vFWWRa1KzMhk2chZXRPfrBT3ih

haha Epic ...  Baburr want his Money back ... funny shit .

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-caid-coinaid-pure-pos-60-per-year-1171544

legendary
Activity: 1176
crunck
October 02, 2015, 11:58:45 AM
legendary
October 02, 2015, 11:39:19 AM
I would like to add to avoid ANN-Threads that are selfmoderated. Every legit business would be interested in discussing and clearing out problems when they arise. Hiding them is not a good sign.

It might make sense to have a subforum for altcoin-announcements where posts can't be edited. Or the announcements subforum is changed that way. I will see if the forum staff thinks that is a good idea.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1047
October 02, 2015, 11:23:10 AM
Actually its a group that does such things and they have a decently big network of alts, big enough to make it difficult to catch them all. We are currently gathering info and slowly gonna fuck all their anns , specially future projects.
PS: burning addresses should be the kind of ddogepartyxxxx or the chance of it being held by someone is high.
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
October 02, 2015, 10:29:21 AM
same things he did in XUP
send a large amount of btc to get large share in his own coin
when altcoinstep make explorer all the of it was revealed
the fake ico and the fake burned address
but babur is still pumping XUP in yobit
at first i think he is a investor that can get over
but he post in the thread that he already sell all his coin and later
he pump it again to make a buy wall and dump
i think if this was not revealed a same scenario will happen

Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
October 02, 2015, 09:58:35 AM
Thanks! ESCROW, I was abt to send a little BTC before end - thought it was a legit project with good development going.
Shame on you Scammer - I hope Karma like this catch those CBIT devs too.
legendary
October 02, 2015, 09:46:01 AM
Chinook does not have control of the escrow address. I received pm's notifying me about two deleted posts in his thread 2 hours ago. One was the warning and one me showing the escrow address.

I then checked the OP and i saw that i was changed 2 hours ago too and the escrow address was changed. So i gave chinook red trust and opened this thread to warn everyone. His actions of hiding things and preventing investors from deciding himself made this needed.

I will check back with badbear if he can tell me when the first post was deleted. When it really happened already 10 hours ago then the OP has shown clearly that he only wanted to scam. In fact i saw the edit time of the post and it matched my deleted pms. And i doubt that suddenly 5 bitcoins went into this ICO, in a couple of hours, while the whole ICO only receive 0.5 Bitcoin in 2 days.

Anyway... everyone should know to NEVER send coins to an address someone quoted or posted, claiming that the address came from an escrow. That is a common scam and if this really happened then the funds in that address are at the mercy of chinook. Since he already claimed he will not refund it might mean that these funds are lost.
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
October 02, 2015, 09:43:41 AM
thanks for destroying the project for the users.
if he did not destroy it
there will be someone who will destroy it
so it will just end up destroyed

SebastianJu good job mate
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 02, 2015, 09:29:08 AM

Maybe you must rather tell the community why did you change the btc escrow address.
Activity: 598
Merit: 500
October 02, 2015, 09:23:28 AM
i just want to know how can chinook have control of the btc sent to escrow addy?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
October 02, 2015, 09:10:58 AM
Activity: 294
October 02, 2015, 09:09:47 AM
Thank you for the tip!

It will be useful for anyone else who has had this problem.
Pages:
Jump to: