Pages:
Author

Topic: BitRush ICO, be cautious, please read! - page 3. (Read 3703 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:54:44 AM
For everyone who wants to get a refund. Besides signature, if you really can't figure out how to do that, you can send an amount i specify to you to the old ico address. If you send exactly that amount to the address i give you and it comes FROM the address you sent from, then i can refund you too.

Signatures would be way easier though so i prefer that. Smiley
legendary
October 02, 2015, 08:43:36 AM
I'm now in await of the scam accusation thread against me. Well... the support i have to do now is not funny. Cheesy

Though the actions he took after me posting that lets me stopping him to trust in any way that one of his suggestions could be fine. I mean i already wrote that i will repost when he deletes the post but he did it anyway and replaced the escrow address with an address he funded since yesterday. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
October 02, 2015, 08:32:56 AM
Daylight robbery..

Activity: 712
Merit: 500
October 02, 2015, 08:15:32 AM
Investing in ICOs is like giving away your money. Anonymous payments + untraceable = Free cash.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
October 02, 2015, 07:58:22 AM
I've added your post on my pool to inform the users, thanks for your info
legendary
October 02, 2015, 07:55:43 AM
It seems the issuer of BitRush, chinook, now has deleted my two posts in his self moderated thread. That actually is a bad sign regarding what i have to say. So i need to repost it as a new thread.

I was escrow for that ICO, until he now deleted my posts, and i have the investors coins safe in the escrow address.

I only now saw that he has changed the ICO Bitcoin address. That address is not from me, it is an address he owns!

So here again what i posted:

Ok everyone, i had a conversation with chinook, the issuer of BitRush, about this and i think i need to let investors decide on their own what they want to do. I'm obliged to protect both, issuer and investors and even though it probably will hurt the project, i need to write it so that everyone can decide on it's own what he wants to do.

If this post gets deleted i would need to repost it in a new thread.

So yesterday i was informed (i leave it open to him if he will step in about that) that a commit to the sourcecode was done by upcoindevteam, which is the github account for the XUPcoin. And that coin ended in scam. The scam was proven when its dev said he burned coins and wiped the address's private key, but he had that address staking and he moved half of the coins out of the burn address, so that was clear scam because things like that can't happen with a normal burn address.

The one informing me about that had it's post deleted and the commits were changed on github, though he has a printscreen of it.

I asked the issuer of BitRush about the connection to that scamcoin and he told me that both coins had commits from a person that helped coding on both coins. He lead me to the one and i asked him about it. I will leave his username open, he can step in if he wants.

That coder wrote me that he can confirm that he created both, the XUP coin and the BitRush coin and that he sold them both to the same person. The BitRush coin was sold before XUP went scam.

The issuer of BitRush explained to me that xup was being developed by babur, which is an internet acquaintance/friend of him. He asked him if he could get a base coin created for myself, he got it sorted for him.

"xup was never a scam, babur is still working on it. no coins were sold off like the fudsters claimed, the burnt coins are still being held in wallet, ready for a burn."

That might be correct or not though it is impossible that coins are sent out of a real burn address.

After that the issuer suggested letting it run as before or changing escrow. Both options would not be viable if the info is not given to potential and actual investors because they need to decide.

chinook: "they were both sold to the user babur, but one was for him, and at a later stage one was for me, i understand this looks scetchy as im never seem to be able to word things correctly, so all i can do is say what i can say."

I guess this concludes what i wanted to say. It might be that the issuer is a honest person with bad friends only. It might be that the risk is bigger.

So in light of this, if an investor wants to get refunded i can do so when i get a signed message with date and purpose from the one who sent the coins. Only then i can be sure that the refund request doesn't come from a stranger who wants to scam. If you don't know how it works then see this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345
Pages:
Jump to: