Pages:
Author

Topic: bitscalper anyone use this ? [PASSWORDS LEAKED] - page 2. (Read 40963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
HODL OR DIE
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
That's exactly what they did on YouTube to Bitcoins when they first got popular. Maybe you missed it, but there were suddenly a bunch of guys making videos about how Bitcoin was a scam and we were all suckers for buying them.

When something becomes popular, more people start criticizing it? You don't say?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
As I've stated in other parts of this forum, when I see a bunch of people calling a website a scam, or a person a scammer, I get intrigued.

Yeah me too. Though, I have a few hundred coins more than there should be (0) in my bitscalper account, so it appears this is now a mess that would require considerable expertise to recover from (bitscalper, PM me if you need help), even if it were not a scam. You don't need to test it yourself.

By the way, what's the state of Bitcoin Police or similar sort of endeavors? Is there a functional one? I also see movement from my earlier recorded MyBitcoin addresses I want to report.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Dont. Hes been missing from the forum for a while, withdrawals have been 'processing' for the past three weeks maybe... and they arent paying out on deposits anymore either, right now the site just seems like a few static pages with the odd BTC address for you to send money too. you'd be sending 1 BTC into the abyss.

Maybe...but losing one bitcoin isn't going to bother me at all - just the cost of satisfying my curiosity.
If you send 1 bitcoin to the address in my sig, I'll give you a 40% chance of winning 2 bitcoins.
Aren't you curious if you'll get it?

Go through the trouble of making a website for it and I'll consider it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
Dont. Hes been missing from the forum for a while, withdrawals have been 'processing' for the past three weeks maybe... and they arent paying out on deposits anymore either, right now the site just seems like a few static pages with the odd BTC address for you to send money too. you'd be sending 1 BTC into the abyss.

Maybe...but losing one bitcoin isn't going to bother me at all - just the cost of satisfying my curiosity.
If you send 1 bitcoin to the address in my sig, I'll give you a 40% chance of winning 2 bitcoins.
Aren't you curious if you'll get it?
legendary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
As I've stated in other parts of this forum, when I see a bunch of people calling a website a scam, or a person a scammer, I get intrigued.

I know the masons are all over this board and they love to discredit people by group bashing - in fact, that's exactly what they did on YouTube to Bitcoins when they first got popular. Maybe you missed it, but there were suddenly a bunch of guys making videos about how Bitcoin was a scam and we were all suckers for buying them.

I'm not saying Bitscalper isn't a scam, but I'm going to toss 1 BTC their way just to see what actually happens.

No one has been getting deposits for some time, this was a classic ponzi if ever there was one, including fee's i ended up with just over a bitcent profit lol
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Are people still on about this... the guy who pulled it probably already has the next "project" halfway finished.

Either start hunting or give up, but by now, "maybe it wasn't a scam" sounds ridiculous.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
legendary

I know the masons are all over this board and they love to discredit people by group bashing - in fact, that's exactly what they did on YouTube to Bitcoins when they first got popular. Maybe you missed it, but there were suddenly a bunch of guys making videos about how Bitcoin was a scam and we were all suckers for buying them.

I'm not saying Bitscalper isn't a scam, but I'm going to toss 1 BTC their way just to see what actually happens.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
If you are going to come to a public forum, and publicly air your issues with your incredibly poor investment choice in giving money to a scammer... I really don't think that shields you from comments from the very people that populate that forum!

Oh wait, you thought because you threw away a couple of shekels worth of your fortune and came out and bitched about it, the magic Internet Fix-Everything for Stupid People Fairy was going to make your money magically re-appear? Gosh, that's just plain dumb.

And if you are going to invoke "goatse" as your brilliant retort... learn the spell it right in your punchline. Completely blows the shot if you fuck up the spelling at the critical moment. +1 on that face palm for you!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
What?

I tried to translate it but google can't detect the language.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
What?
hoo
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
@bitscalper.

I would like to have my bitcoins back now.

lol... they should pay you for being their pr guy

you also cannot hold me responsible for the extraordinarily irresponsible actions of this forum's admin.

Perhaps we would be better off instituting a three strike rule...

Strike 1 - you were foolish enough to invest in such an obvious scam as bitscalper. Read the damn thing out loud... SCALPER!!! As in ripping your very flesh from your skull, or as in charging you way too much for the goods you buy. Geez, engage brain before spending money of any sort people.

Strike 2 - taking third hand rumor information from a sarcastic retort to trollish postings thinking that you are going to be made whole after being foolish enough to get caught with Strike 1 above.

Strike 3 - taking umbrage at being disrespected for acting the fool about 1 & 2 above and then lashing out at an Admin who had absolutely nothing to do with you being foolish enough to fall for 1 or 2. Admins are your friends, and often enough when you act like a complete imbecile, they will be your ONLY friend. Pissing on them with your whiny garbage is not the best way to foster that friendship. The only irresponsibility here was the fools who put money into bitscalper, but as the old adage goes... a fool and his money are soon parted. I guess none of us should be surprised.

That's 3, yer out.

I can't wait until I get to read about you getting robbed. after your mostly unread monologue, it seems just.

I'm willing to wager, none of you who replied to me actually have an account on bitscalper.
therefore, even replying to me, is an act of sheer stupidity. as you are here just for the simple fact of being inconsiderate little silly bitches adding noise.
the kind that people laugh at on youtube when they see getting hit by cars while passing through a crosswalk, or get caught in a drive by shooting.

you just want to,
no you just have to put in your two cents because you are so intelligent that you just must butt in to tell others what you think.
like queers in a parade the lot of you.

new slogan.
bitcointalkers, all talk, all stupid, 24/7 goatse everywhere.

maybe I will "invent" a new coin dedicated to the few in here that seem to have issues minding their own fucking business.

GoastseCoin, it's for you./
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
@bitscalper.

you also cannot hold me responsible for the extraordinarily irresponsible actions of this forum's admin.

someone get me a triple facepalm gif.  i'm too lazy to look for it
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
@bitscalper.

Perhaps we would be better off instituting a three strike rule...

Strike 1 - you were foolish enough to invest in such an obvious scam as bitscalper. Read the damn thing out loud... SCALPER!!! As in ripping your very flesh from your skull, or as in charging you way too much for the goods you buy. Geez, engage brain before spending money of any sort people.

Strike 2 - taking third hand rumor information from a sarcastic retort to trollish postings thinking that you are going to be made whole after being foolish enough to get caught with Strike 1 above.

Strike 3 - taking umbrage at being disrespected for acting the fool about 1 & 2 above and then lashing out at an Admin who had absolutely nothing to do with you being foolish enough to fall for 1 or 2. Admins are your friends, and often enough when you act like a complete imbecile, they will be your ONLY friend. Pissing on them with your whiny garbage is not the best way to foster that friendship. The only irresponsibility here was the fools who put money into bitscalper, but as the old adage goes... a fool and his money are soon parted. I guess none of us should be surprised.

That's 3, yer out.
Activity: 784
bitcoin hundred-aire
@bitscalper.

someone get me a triple facepalm gif.  i'm too lazy to look for it
hoo
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
@bitscalper.

Activity: 784
bitcoin hundred-aire
@bitscalper.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
terrytibbs? what? Is he actually handing money out?

He's refunding his scam victims from a long time ago, someone got confused and thought it was about bitscalper (well terry said it was, he was trolling him).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/im-refunding-the-victims-of-my-terrible-scam-65946
Pages:
Jump to: