Pages:
Author

Topic: BitShares PTS (formerly ProtoShares) Mandatory Upgrade & Snapshot Announcement - page 42. (Read 218419 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 503
More peers(nodes) please!!!!
can't sync Huh
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Another new pool with 64bit miner.

Low rejects and the quickest miner by a long way, now getting just under 24hpm on my overclocked I5 2500k

http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=236.0
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
So I tried this out for a few days, and this client ate up so much bandwidth that my 100 gb plan for my hotspot maxed out 5 days early, which has never happened before.

Any idea why the client would be pulling down 500kbs of data ir more?
donator
Activity: 1464
Merit: 1047
I outlived my lifetime membership:)
seems to be compiling ok now...if you get stuck compiling db.cpp, change the makefile.osx to say:

DEPSDIR=/usr/local

(instead of /opt/local)

make sure you have deps installed:

brew install berkeley-db boost miniupnpc openssl

(make sure you install berkely-db 4.8...this might be useful:
cd /usr/local
git checkout e6a374d Library/Formula/berkeley-db.rb (get right version)

brew unlink berkeley-db (unlink wrong version)

brew install berkeley-db (this should install the right version...but it didn't work for me...I'm trying brew install berkeley-db
4 right now)

(grrr....where the heck does brew put db4?)

donator
Activity: 1464
Merit: 1047
I outlived my lifetime membership:)
I'm working on fixing the make file for OS X...I've got fair amount of brew installing to do first though...It's been too long since I've compiled stuff...
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
am i reading this correctly or are payouts now working yet ?

can this miner be used for the other pool anyone tried?
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Someone says someone has a fix for better performance in solo mining..  Has anyone read anything of the sort?
That's also in the link to the pool with reject fix:
http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=234.msg1852#msg1852

First post, section that starts with "APPENDIX". But you need to compile it yourself and apply the patch to use it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Someone says someone has a fix for better performance in solo mining..  Has anyone read anything of the sort?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
So hard to mine some now.

So the price should go up =D

PS number of orphans now low
If there were only more buyers, sadly there aren't so many of them.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Who have Any settings for PTS miner? Like primeminer -sievsize , -sievextention ,  etc .
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Meh, can't believe I missed the start of this when I even participated in the logo contest beforehand. Cry
And now that I finally want to start mining it the download is not available (just as the whole invictus-innovations.com website). Anyone got an alternate download?

EDIT: nvm, got it
Activity: 770
Merit: 566
fractally

Considering the rapid increase in money supply plus the rise in BTC it has already been rising steadily!
Activity: 363

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
I've mined with a wallet which was non encrypted and I found a few blocks, now I encrypted it and the next one I found was orphan. Was that just badluck or Iam not able to solomine with an encrypted wallet?
Just bad luck. An encrypted wallet will have no affect at all.
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
I've mined with a wallet which was non encrypted and I found a few blocks, now I encrypted it and the next one I found was orphan. Was that just badluck or Iam not able to solomine with an encrypted wallet?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
This is the pool http://54.238.185.113/

Download the miner in the "getting started section.

Extract somewhere then right click on the x32 or x64 .exe's and ; Right click - Send to - Desktop.

Right click on the new shortcut on your desktop and add this line to the end of the target field
 -pooluser=YOURPTSADD -poolpassword=0 -poolip=54.238.185.113 -poolport=2336 -genproclimit=numberofcpucoreshere 1-8

YOURPTSADD being the receiving address for your mined coins.

Who put together this ptsminer? Is there source available.

where do we download the miner from? what "getting started section" do you mean? where?

Click "START MINING" on the main page, link is there, sorry I thought it said getting started!

I do all this in the target field and it says the name is not valid.
-pooluser=YOURPTSADD -poolpassword=0 -poolip=54.238.185.113 -poolport=2336 -genproclimit=numberofcpucoreshere 1-8

Activity: 380
Hours later and the pool still shows no earnings.  Anyone else having that problem?  Reject rate is still 98-99% on all 5 of my 8 core boxes.  Each box shows > 8 khash/sec and I have 15 accepted.  Should I go back to solo mining?

Maybe, I have 24 cores getting about 3 PTS/hr, approx 7 accepted shares per hour per core, or 35% accepted.
Pages:
Jump to: