Pages:
Author

Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2) - page 20. (Read 74795 times)

legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
btce appears to be working now, it's working on the official BitShop website.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It's Never End
now my web i set offiline because i just btc e rate and i waiting the solution  Smiley because am noob
It's Never End
bitcoinchart.com error :/
make all price on web going to 0

There's a problem calculating the price of this item. Try refreshing the page.

any solutions ?
In your admin panel change the currency market from btce to kraken Smiley
any solution to use btc e ? use another api :/
Activity: 812
Merit: 503

any solutions ?
In your admin panel change the currency market from btce to kraken Smiley
It's Never End

any solutions ?
Activity: 102
Really nice work!
Activity: 896
Have you tried to put this on theme forest or make a way so people could make layouts for your shop system?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Hey bitfreak, question... when you look in to the IE thing etc. / before you release the next update.

Would you, if it's not too difficult, maybe consider adding an option that will let a admin choose when an item should be deactivated ?

So Say I am selling a time sensitive item that expires on the 20th of Nov. 2014. Well, when editing / setting upo a new item, there would be one of those calendar popup things that lets a user click the day an item should be deactivated. So if I set mine to the 21st of Nov. then it would be good through the day of the 20th and come 12am night of the 20th / day of the 21st the item would be deactivated.

Hope that made sense, Ty.
It's Never End
 Grin waiting new version
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Hello,

Is there any way to disable the Captcha?
Unfortunately not. But that's definitely something I'll try to include in the next version, which should be released within a week.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello,

Is there any way to disable the Captcha?
Its not working for me, and i also dont need it.

The installation directory is correct.

Thanks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Very cool idea. Love the development! Wish I could afford to run a store... or had something to sell for that matter. Hope you do very well, keep the awesome work  Cheesy
legendary
Yeah that was my plan. I wouldn't make it delete the keys without asking first.
Ahh well, I guess you can thank me for riviving an old thought ;-p

As I should thank you for figuring out my "issue" ;-)

Thx.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Yeah that was my plan. I wouldn't make it delete the keys without asking first.
legendary
Ok I figured out what the issue is. It was the keys attached to the product preventing it from being removed. You have to first delete the keys attached to that product before you can completely delete the product. I will probably make it delete the keys automatically in future releases.

To change your admin password just manually edit the /inc/config.inc.php file using a secure connection such as sftp.
Ahh, as for the probably.

Why not give it a popup saying something like.

This product has keys attached which will be lost upon this items removal. Please click ok to proceed or cancel to go back so you can save the keys first.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Ok I figured out what the issue is. It was the keys attached to the product preventing it from being removed. You have to first delete the keys attached to that product before you can completely delete the product. I will probably make it delete the keys automatically in future releases.

To change your admin password just manually edit the /inc/config.inc.php file using a secure connection such as sftp.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Would you just want admin access to the store or somethin ?
Yeah that should allow me to hone in on the problem pretty quickly. Just send me a PM or something and then change your password after I'm finished.
Just to be clear and I'm fine with either but admin to store or cloud which would allow total access ?
I should only need access to the admin area of BitShop.
legendary
Yeah that should allow me to hone in on the problem pretty quickly. Just send me a PM or something and then change your password after I'm finished.
Just to be clear and I'm fine with either but admin to store or cloud which would allow total access ?
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
legendary
The captcha stuff.
I thought it was working on IE but I'll look into it.
Cool.

Did the RC's ever include RC in the version number ? If so then I guess it's a safe assumption that I "was" on 1.0 final.
Yes RC was included in the version number but I think there was a 1.0.0 and then a 1.0.0 final because I noticed some issue with the first 1.0.0 shortly after I released.
Ok.

No trans attached as far as I can tell because there's no orders in the order area except for my 48hr removal test talked about above and it already is deactivated.
Well I need more information about the problem before I can diagnose it. For some reason the error page has given you the query which failed but it hasn't given you an error number or error message. I assume you already have SQL debugging enabled? But keep in mind that it's not just unconfirmed orders which will trigger that error, completed orders will also prevent you from deleting a product. It's just due to the way the SQL database is setup.
Pages:
Jump to: