Pages:
Author

Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2) - page 16. (Read 74792 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Ok I think the best solution is the following.

Open /inc/themes/default/side.inc.php and replace this line:

Thx, will give it a shot... also, would you be interested in looking at something non shop related ? Can discuss a small fee if required. Will PM you details based on your answer.

Will also update this reply if your above idea needs tweaking or something.
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
Ok I think the best solution is the following.

Open /inc/themes/default/side.inc.php and replace this line:

legendary
Yeah this fix wont be as simple as I thought it'd be. I'll probably need to edit the .less files and then generate a new .css file (now you know what the .less files are for). Although your fix seems to be a good enough solution for now.
My fix if your talkin about what I think you are just made the top corners better lol

But I did that for diff reasons.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Yeah this fix wont be as simple as I thought it'd be. I'll probably need to edit the .less files and then generate a new .css file (now you know what the .less files are for). Although your fix seems to be a good enough solution for now.
legendary
The changes may not show because the css file has probably been cached by your browser. You'll need to force it to reload or simply try a different web browser.
Thats just it, I did, ctrl+f5 and nothing changed. No biggie I guess, guess I can live with it.

Did say yourself I should be able to fix it, not here this will do it ;-p
Are you sure you uploaded the modified css file? I just checked and it seems to be exactly the same (http://spend-ur-bits.com/css/bootstrap.min.css).
I undid the change but I'll re UL it.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
The changes may not show because the css file has probably been cached by your browser. You'll need to force it to reload or simply try a different web browser.
Thats just it, I did, ctrl+f5 and nothing changed. No biggie I guess, guess I can live with it.

Are you sure you uploaded the modified css file? I just checked and it seems to be exactly the same (http://spend-ur-bits.com/css/bootstrap.min.css).
legendary

legendary
electronic [r]evolution

EDIT: I just checked your bootstrap.min.css file and it doesn't look like you've applied the changes, unless you already changed it back.
legendary
http://spend-ur-bits.com/index.php

Everything looks good, except a weird thing with the Navigation box in admin and the category box seen every where else.

Check out the corners.

FWIW, I did the bootstrap.min and bootstrap files. Not sure what the .less files are for / do.
You don't need to worry about the .less files.

You should be able to fix that issue by searching your bootstrap.min.css for this line:

.nav>li>a:hover{color:#fff;text-decoration:none;background-color:#3a3f44}

And then replace it with this line:

.nav>li>a:hover{color:#fff;text-decoration:none;background-color:transparent}
Didn't work.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution

Everything looks good, except a weird thing with the Navigation box in admin and the category box seen every where else.

Check out the corners.

FWIW, I did the bootstrap.min and bootstrap files. Not sure what the .less files are for / do.
You don't need to worry about the .less files.

You should be able to fix that issue by searching your bootstrap.min.css for this line:

.nav>li>a:hover{color:#fff;text-decoration:none;background-color:#3a3f44}

And then replace it with this line:

.nav>li>a:hover{color:#fff;text-decoration:none;background-color:transparent}
legendary
http://bootswatch.com/slate/

Hey bitfreak, I keep trying to figure out how to add this theme to my store but I'm at a loss, can you help me figure it out please ?

I thought I had it but the menu bar was all jacked vertically or something.

Ty.

There's 6 diff files for that theme and only one found in the existing css folder so not sure where the others go.
BitShop is using Bootstrap 2.3.2 so you'll need to download your theme from here: http://bootswatch.com/2/slate/

All you should need is the bootstrap.min.css file (replace the existing one in the css folder).

Check out the corners.

Hey bitfreak, in addition to my last reply. I need a quick bit of help regarding goxgrab.

I'd like to use the btc price for something separate from the store. Can you tell me how I might otherwise get the below variable to work ?

Like what file do I need to include_once to get my variable to work ?
You will probably need the following includes:

require_once('goxgrab/market_stats.php');
require_once('lib/common.lib.php');
require_once('inc/config.inc.php');
Will check on this and get back to you.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Hey bitfreak, in addition to my last reply. I need a quick bit of help regarding goxgrab.

I'd like to use the btc price for something separate from the store. Can you tell me how I might otherwise get the below variable to work ?

You will probably need the following includes:

require_once('goxgrab/market_stats.php');
require_once('lib/common.lib.php');
require_once('inc/config.inc.php');
legendary
electronic [r]evolution

Hey bitfreak, I keep trying to figure out how to add this theme to my store but I'm at a loss, can you help me figure it out please ?

Ty.

There's 6 diff files for that theme and only one found in the existing css folder so not sure where the others go.
BitShop is using Bootstrap 2.3.2 so you'll need to download your theme from here: http://bootswatch.com/2/slate/

All you should need is the bootstrap.min.css file (replace the existing one in the css folder).
legendary

Ty.

$exchange_rate = number_format($btc_stats[$price_type], 2)

Ps; I know I might have missed something because here's what I pulled from the stores file that I striped down some as seen above.

Code:
safe_echo(bitsci::btc_num_format($btc_stats[$price_type], 2);

Hope this new reply made sense lol
legendary

Ty.

Activity: 812
Merit: 503
Oh I see , thank you for answering .
you are the best man for the question I guess since you have Steam Shop Grin how Gifts are delivred using this Script Exactly ? you send the Gifts to your personal email , then copy the links (to redeem the gifts) and put each link on one line like you stated before ?.
yep, like that.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
I have a question. Lets say they buy keys. Is it possible to have it grab a key from a website and send x amount based on what they buy to their email.
What do you mean "grab a key from a website"? If you go to create a new product and scroll down you will see a description of each product type that you can create. If I understand your question correctly, you should use the 'Code List' type.

lets say for example someone buys a key.

I have my vps scanning servers and creating a list on .txt.

Is it possible to grab just one of those lines from the txt and send it via email.
I think the easiest way to achieve that would be to write a PHP script which grabs the keys from the remote server and inserts them into your BitShop database. You could set the script up as a cron job to grab new codes how ever often was necessary.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I have a question. Lets say they buy keys. Is it possible to have it grab a key from a website and send x amount based on what they buy to their email.
What do you mean "grab a key from a website"? If you go to create a new product and scroll down you will see a description of each product type that you can create. If I understand your question correctly, you should use the 'Code List' type.

lets say for example someone buys a key.

I have my vps scanning servers and creating a list on .txt.

Is it possible to grab just one of those lines from the txt and send it via email.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
No, I was using the image to show how I sort of modded files to use my store for physical goods. Just look past the error.
Yeah that is the easiest solution but still not great. You could be tricky and make it better by adding separate form fields for the state, postcode, etc, and then edit the PHP code so that it combines those fields and saves the result into the Note field. The only problem then is you need a way to tell the difference between digital products and physical products. I may think about adding a feature like that in a future version of BitShop.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Pages:
Jump to: