Pages:
Author

Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2) - page 17. (Read 74792 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I sort of set mine up to handle physical goods, it just required me to edit some files... see image below.
If you are pointing out the captcha error in that image, that means you haven't updated correctly. The latest version of BitShop should never have that issue.
No, I was using the image to show how I sort of modded files to use my store for physical goods. Just look past the error.

I didnt want to take a new pic to show what was already shown in the pic I used to show you the previously fixed error.

Hint: Look above and both in the comment box.

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I have a question. Lets say they buy keys. Is it possible to have it grab a key from a website and send x amount based on what they buy to their email.
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
I sort of set mine up to handle physical goods, it just required me to edit some files... see image below.
If you are pointing out the captcha error in that image, that means you haven't updated correctly. The latest version of BitShop should never have that issue.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
The script looks interesting, but the showcase page on bitfreak needs to be updated. 2 links are down.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Is there a option where people can buy physical products?
BitShop is designed to sell only digital products, I made that very clear in the description. You could list physical items in your store but the script doesn't have any way of getting the shipping address of the buyer or calculating shipping or anything like that. You could perhaps convert the note field into a shipping address field but it still wouldn't work very well.
I sort of set mine up to handle physical goods, it just required me to edit some files... see image below. S&H is another issue but I just usually bump the price a bit and make not that S&H is included but outside the US will require additional fees.

I like to say how wonderful this script is!

I just started this site yesterday and with a good amount of advertising I already generated 3BTC!

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Thanks man everything is up and running! It all works now.
Good to hear.

Mind adding my site to your featured?
If you're referring to the shop showcase I tend to only list websites which have made some sort of custom modification or something else that shows how BitShop can be easily extended and altered. If you end up adding a custom theme or making some interesting modifications I will add it to the list.

Do you mind giving a little explanation & simple one please
Let's say I'am selling accounts (ID:pass) or Serial keys. when you put x items on stock , how do you put them ? there is a split option or what ?
I'll answer that one for you.
1 line = 1 Key

example:
R85Z (ENTER)
I98S (ENTER)

it's as easy as that Smiley

Oh I see , thank you for answering .
you are the best man for the question I guess since you have Steam Shop Grin how Gifts are delivred using this Script Exactly ? you send the Gifts to your personal email , then copy the links (to redeem the gifts) and put each link on one line like you stated before ?.
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
Good to hear.

If you're referring to the shop showcase I tend to only list websites which have made some sort of custom modification or something else that shows how BitShop can be easily extended and altered. If you end up adding a custom theme or making some interesting modifications I will add it to the list.

Let's say I'am selling accounts (ID:pass) or Serial keys. when you put x items on stock , how do you put them ? there is a split option or what ?
I'll answer that one for you.
1 line = 1 Key

example:
R85Z (ENTER)
I98S (ENTER)

it's as easy as that Smiley
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Good to hear.

Good to hear.

Yup I plan on making a major theme change =D I will let you know when its done.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Good to hear.

The BTC price is not adjusting right to the value. This is what I got
I don't think the cron command should include the http://ibuywithcoins.com part. You may also need some extra stuff at the start, like /home/user/ or something. You should be able to figure out what it is if you browse the file structure on your server. Also I would discourage running the cron job every minute.

BTW as for physical products I set is as Manual. How do you think this looks?
I'm guessing you changed the price name from mBTC to BTC without changing the decimal shift from 3 to 0.

legendary
electronic [r]evolution
I don't think the cron command should include the http://ibuywithcoins.com part. You may also need some extra stuff at the start, like /home/user/ or something. You should be able to figure out what it is if you browse the file structure on your server. Also I would discourage running the cron job every minute.

I'm guessing you changed the price name from mBTC to BTC without changing the decimal shift from 3 to 0.
I am having a issue with the cron job and btc price conversion.
What issue?

I also get this when editing pages
Looks like it's probably some sort of security feature put in place by your web host.
It probably doesn't like the URL because it has a file name in it. You can just edit the files manually.

Here is the cronjob settings

legendary
electronic [r]evolution
What issue?

Looks like it's probably some sort of security feature put in place by your web host.
It probably doesn't like the URL because it has a file name in it. You can just edit the files manually.
BitShop is designed to sell only digital products, I made that very clear in the description. You could list physical items in your store but the script doesn't have any way of getting the shipping address of the buyer or calculating shipping or anything like that. You could perhaps convert the note field into a shipping address field but it still wouldn't work very well.

I will work a way around it but yeah man. I really like this =D I will be putting a lot of working into this site.

legendary
electronic [r]evolution
hey so I have my shop all set up and finished. But I am having a issue. When people pay its going to a address I don't even own. How do I fix this?
That is the way BitShop is designed to work, it will generate a new address for each transaction and then use the blockchain.info and/or blockexplorer.com API to verify the payment. You can switch to the coinbase.com API if you want coinbase to handle your wallet. Read the install/coinbase.txt for help setting it up.

Is there a way to contact you via skype for direct support? So at default it generates different address. How do we cash it out?
No I don't offer support via Skype. To access your coins you will need to import the private bitcoin keys into what ever wallet you use. This is the process for importing your keys into a blockchain.info wallet:

1. Login to admin area
2. Go to Orders
3. Select MANAGE KEYS
4. Select EXPORT KEYS
5. Input private RSA key when prompted
6. Copy text from "Blockchain.info Format" box
7. Log into Blockchain.info wallet
8. Select "Import / Export" from top menu
9. Select "Import Wallet" from side menu
10. Paste text from step 6 into box and select "Import Wallet"

Thank you! I got it to work
http://ibuywithcoins.com/index.php

I plan to make a site based like amazon. Is there a option where people can buy physical products? all I see are
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
hey so I have my shop all set up and finished. But I am having a issue. When people pay its going to a address I don't even own. How do I fix this?
That is the way BitShop is designed to work, it will generate a new address for each transaction and then use the blockchain.info and/or blockexplorer.com API to verify the payment. You can switch to the coinbase.com API if you want coinbase to handle your wallet. Read the install/coinbase.txt for help setting it up.

Is there a way to contact you via skype for direct support? So at default it generates different address. How do we cash it out?
No I don't offer support via Skype. To access your coins you will need to import the private bitcoin keys into what ever wallet you use. This is the process for importing your keys into a blockchain.info wallet:

1. Login to admin area
2. Go to Orders
3. Select MANAGE KEYS
4. Select EXPORT KEYS
5. Input private RSA key when prompted
6. Copy text from "Blockchain.info Format" box
7. Log into Blockchain.info wallet
8. Select "Import / Export" from top menu
9. Select "Import Wallet" from side menu
10. Paste text from step 6 into box and select "Import Wallet"

Pages:
Jump to: