Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitsler - Exploit - Always win - [Limited Copies] - page 4. (Read 58240 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
thinking of buying of these soon. OP please reply on my pm
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4316
In case anyone hasn't already worked it out... the claims of the OP are pretty much nonsense. Anyone who buys this is basically throwing money away.

Labeled as: "Exploit - Always Win"

First vouch basically says that it's not an exploit... and "almost no risk"... which is NOT the same as "Always Win"...
First of all it isn't any hack or illegal method.

... you are gonna earn for sure at almost no risk.Following this guide,you winning probability is very high 99%

Neither is the "99%" claims of the OP...
Please tell me where you would be able to find a 99% win rate on autopilot method on bitsler aside from my method? 1% chance is nothing.
No... it isn't nothing... it's a 1% chance of losing... which is NOT "Always Win" Roll Eyes

Oh... and Just FYI...
Forum rules
13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours.
Roll Eyes
Activity: 66
Merit: 9
Just bought this last week myself a copy.

I'm surprised how the instruction was fully written in details.

Here are my 1-week earnings with $550 initial investment. It's almost getting 2x profit to be honest , I can vouch for this exploit , So far so good i guess, Price? I'd say its pretty much fair due to the limited time.

Will be posting updates of my earning soon
Sign the address with this balance. And picture is outdated  Roll Eyes
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Just bought this last week myself a copy.

I'm surprised how the instruction was fully written in details.

Here are my 1-week earnings with $550 initial investment. It's almost getting 2x profit to be honest , I can vouch for this exploit , So far so good i guess, Price? I'd say its pretty much fair due to the limited time.

Will be posting updates of my earning soon
Activity: 389
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
You still have a vouch?
The risk is when the whole system detects you using a kind of exploit that makes you win everytime.

So what is it at the end ? Voucher says it isn't an exploit.
Since it isn't an exploit, why there is a risk by only using your script ?  Huh

There is a method on how you can avoid the system detection anyway so yeah its true a very very low risk. And it is not a script btw
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
The risk is when the whole system detects you using a kind of exploit that makes you win everytime.

So what is it at the end ? Voucher says it isn't an exploit.
Since it isn't an exploit, why there is a risk by only using your script ?  Huh
It doesnt calculate the previous bet, what he means with the low risk is , you keep winning and winning and keep making profit thats the point of this ebook

If I keep winning and winning and making profit, this is guaranteed income. Then where is the low risk ? Roll Eyes
As you seem to say, I'm GUARANTEED a profit with your ebook. Then, again, where is the risk ?

The only way to make a profit consistantly against a gambling game is to have an edge over the house. Is this the case with your product ? [YES/NO] ?

legendary
It doesnt calculate the previous bet, what he means with the low risk is , you keep winning and winning and keep making profit thats the point of this ebook

If I keep winning and winning and making profit, this is guaranteed income. Then where is the low risk ? Roll Eyes
As you seem to say, I'm GUARANTEED a profit with your ebook. Then, again, where is the risk ?

The only way to make a profit consistantly against a gambling game is to have an edge over the house. Is this the case with your product ? [YES/NO] ?
Not really. Its way different than that

How is it different ?

Its about automatically playing dice with low risk
how to do automated gambling and what variable to use for lower risk
you are gonna earn for sure at almost no risk
you winning probability is very high 99%

The vouch doesn't say "with this, the player will have an edge against the house". (which is the only way to consistently win against a gambling game)

All I see is "automated, low risk, 99%". Almost all dice sites have "auto-bet" so how is your script different ? It calculates the bet regarding the previous bets ?
There's nothing revolutionary there.

legendary

How is it different ?

Its about automatically playing dice with low risk
how to do automated gambling and what variable to use for lower risk
you are gonna earn for sure at almost no risk
you winning probability is very high 99%

The vouch doesn't say "with this, the player will have an edge against the house". (which is the only way to consistently win against a gambling game)

All I see is "automated, low risk, 99%". Almost all dice sites have "auto-bet" so how is your script different ? It calculates the bet regarding the previous bets ?
There's nothing revolutionary there.
Yeah so it's just another martingale bot, right ...  ?  Roll Eyes

legendary
Yeah so it's just another martingale bot, right ...  ?  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: