Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitsler - Exploit - Always win - [Limited Copies] - page 9. (Read 58249 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 578
Bitsler's Admin and Bitsler's rules btslr.co/2612K
Obviously a scam to steal your personal information and balance. If it was real, bitsler would has been closed and nobody would share it.

Don't send me an email : my account has been hacked.

Cheers,
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
I will take vouch copy and write review if this method is really working as post title says ="Always win- RISK FREE"

Sent! Check your inbox.
Got the vouch copy
will posts review after testing it, fingers crossed Smiley
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
I will take vouch copy and write review if this method is really working as post title says ="Always win- RISK FREE"

Sent! Check your inbox.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
Would also apply for a vouch copy, if OP considers me for it.
Would provide an objective review in exchange.

Otherwise, if this method is related to any illegal activity, then please don't.
Let me know.
The exploit is completely whitehat.

For the sake of unsaturation, i wont be able to provide you a vouch copy unfortunately. I'd be only doing this to HERO-LEGENDARY members with good enough reputation in site. Nonetheless i will contact you once a vouch review has been arrived. It will be all excepted if you can pay the vouch copy fee ($25). This only applies to Sr.Member and below. Can be only done once.
Activity: 363
BTC will change the world
Would also apply for a vouch copy, if OP considers me for it.
Would provide an objective review in exchange.

Otherwise, if this method is related to any illegal activity, then please don't.
Let me know.
waiting for vouch.. if no one.. you may send to me... will give an honest review within minutes of testing...

Will pm you about this.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
waiting for vouch.. if no one.. you may send to me... will give an honest review within minutes of testing...

maybe something better than this bitsler bot method
Pages:
Jump to: