Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitsler - Exploit - Always win - [Limited Copies] - page 5. (Read 58240 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
SCAM!!! He does not deliver anything. You are buying a file which tells you to contact him via PM, but he does not respond!

EDIT: received it, will try tonight

What are your thoughts after using it? Review please? :-)
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
SCAM!!! He does not deliver anything. You are buying a file which tells you to contact him via PM, but he does not respond!

I have told you that i will send you the file within 12-24 hours.
Activity: 47

i sell starbucks bulk  25%
contact for me ICQ:666187955  or SKYPE: light.vnw

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Not in my thread vro
I sent you the discounted amount  but couldn't send you a PM due to limits.Please confirm.Thank.

Message sent about the details
Hello,

I'd send you a PM and forgot to include other questions too.

Anyway, since I'm a new member and that I can only send 1 message per  hour, I'd like to ask my questions here instead.

• Can this exploit be used when I started with the faucet amount, which is 150 satoshi?
  • Can this exploit be used as of today's date?
  • If I can't start with the faucet amount (150 satoshi), then what's the minimum balance to start?
  • What would be the ending balance after running it for 24 hours from the starting balance (please indicate if it's 150 satoshi or the minimum balance to start)

Thanks

1. Its not possible to start off 150 satoshi
2. Yup it is still unsaturated till now due to the price and very low users of the exploit.
3. Minimum bank roll should be 0.0002 BTC up to 2 BTC MAX
4. Around $3-$15 if youve been used the minimum reccomended bankroll.
Activity: 1
Hello,

I'd send you a PM and forgot to include other questions too.

Anyway, since I'm a new member and that I can only send 1 message per  hour, I'd like to ask my questions here instead.

• Can this exploit be used when I started with the faucet amount, which is 150 satoshi?
  • Can this exploit be used as of today's date?
  • If I can't start with the faucet amount (150 satoshi), then what's the minimum balance to start?
  • What would be the ending balance after running it for 24 hours from the starting balance (please indicate if it's 150 satoshi or the minimum balance to start)

Thanks
Activity: 44
Merit: 11
I sent you the discounted amount  but couldn't send you a PM due to limits.Please confirm.Thank.
Activity: 44
Merit: 11
If you are still willing to give it at a discount count me in.I will give review.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I'm interested , but I'm waiting for the reviews . I want to know that all is working well

Vouch copy will be sent to Nrcewker

GREAT WE WILL WAIT FOR Nrcewker REVIEW.
I'm interested , but I'm waiting for the reviews . I want to know that all is working well

Vouch copy will be sent to Nrcewker
Activity: 269
copper member
Activity: 2226
Merit: 536
Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC
vouched copies available ? pm me
Hi give me some discount i will buy & try it and give Genuine Review with screenshot, what u say?
Without Review u will not get any sale over here, trust me. Smiley

I have messaged you regarding this
Activity: 102
Hi give me some discount i will buy & try it and give Genuine Review with screenshot, what u say?
Without Review u will not get any sale over here, trust me. Smiley
Jesus can you stop quoting you're original thread design in every single post? Makes it a bitch to actually read through the thread. All I see is your big ass thread design everywhere when I want to see reviews and proof!  Angry

A user just purchased the method recently, I would contact you once he posted his review.
Activity: 91
Jesus can you stop quoting you're original thread design in every single post? Makes it a bitch to actually read through the thread. All I see is your big ass thread design everywhere when I want to see reviews and proof!  Angry
Activity: 250
Merit: 109
Still no detailed proof or more details from neotox? any other trusted member in sight to review this?

PM me if you are interested for vouch copy and interested to post a detailed proof review

I asked you about a vouch copy, and you wanted me to buy it. That's not a vouch copy lol

You dont have a green trust man

well vouch copies are free so if you sold it to him it wouldn't be a vouch would it........

And for everyone else... bitsler is still online running.... do you really think if someone was exploiting them and publicly announcing it they would be running like normal....

idk if all of you posting are incapable of seeing its a scam or just encouraging this dumbass
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Interested, but waiting for more reviews.

Doubt that will ever happen
Activity: 91
Interested, but waiting for more reviews.
Pages:
Jump to: