Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 135. (Read 258814 times)

legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
March 01, 2015, 01:28:08 PM
Well lets check the faqs, there are obvious some, lets say, big player involved. Yesterday we saw about 50BTC on 2 sell walls. On 23-2-2015 I saw somebody buying about 20 BTC sell orders in seconds. On 24-2-2015 I again saw somebody buying 9btc in seconds. I bet today we will again see such a move.

Only thing I can say is that this coins is ready for a real pump since some big players/groups are already in and they are waiting for the stake platform to be released. Since this is a pretty unique future for altcoins they will pump it big.

BOOM....exactly Confirm01....you nailed it on the head dude!! I've been observing the same and it's all happening in the same manner it did when XBS went from <10k sats to 70k.  

This coin has been accumulated like a squirrel accumulates nuts before winter. The true pump has yet to be seen; if the devs continue to develop and honor their word (like they have to this point), then look out Cool

NWweight:12,012 Sad

What is NWweight???

Network Stake Weight.  It's the combined stake weight of all wallets that are staking across the network at any given moment in time. Because the amount of coins being staked is always different, the NWweight is also constantly in flux.

If you're running the client, you can see your individual weight and the network weight by hovering over the green arrow.

Hope this helps Smiley
clovis
legendary
March 01, 2015, 10:24:06 AM
Well lets check the faqs, there are obvious some, lets say, big player involved. Yesterday we saw about 50BTC on 2 sell walls. On 23-2-2015 I saw somebody buying about 20 BTC sell orders in seconds. On 24-2-2015 I again saw somebody buying 9btc in seconds. I bet today we will again see such a move.

Only thing I can say is that this coins is ready for a real pump since some big players/groups are already in and they are waiting for the stake platform to be released. Since this is a pretty unique future for altcoins they will pump it big.

BOOM....exactly Confirm01....you nailed it on the head dude!! I've been observing the same and it's all happening in the same manner it did when XBS went from <10k sats to 70k.  

This coin has been accumulated like a squirrel accumulates nuts before winter. The true pump has yet to be seen; if the devs continue to develop and honor their word (like they have to this point), then look out Cool

NWweight:12,012 Sad
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
March 01, 2015, 07:42:15 AM

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
March 01, 2015, 01:20:02 AM
coin dead?

Nah, just Pump and Dump - that happens more than often in crypto Wink
If devs will keep on working (that's the main thing as always) then XBS has a big potential imo.
Cheers!

~ Strugg

def no pump and dump. whale manipulation...

That's the same thing. Pump and dump is a fact today, it happened ok? Tongue It doesn't mean that XBS can't rise again, but jumping to 70k then falling like a pretty damn heavy rock to 20k = pump&dump.

She was sexy though... You gotta admit that!
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
March 01, 2015, 12:57:11 AM
Guys, my wallet did not stake yesterday and until today. Does anyone know why? or how I could fix it? It's staking before, like every 4 hours.  Embarrassed

If it's staking now, you'll probably be fine rhegie. Did you spend any coins....maybe you didn't have any mature coins? Or, if you look at your transactions, were you getting a lot of rejected blocks possibly?

Sounds like you should be good though Smiley

Your pals Bob and gekko are done with this coin.... For now.   Aren't you?

I thought that you Piston  finished too with that coin if not What are you doing here spreading spam and FUD ?
Oh wait maybe it is not true ? yes you are here to helping people
legendary
February 28, 2015, 08:52:22 PM
Guys, my wallet did not stake yesterday and until today. Does anyone know why? or how I could fix it? It's staking before, like every 4 hours.  Embarrassed

If it's staking now, you'll probably be fine rhegie. Did you spend any coins....maybe you didn't have any mature coins? Or, if you look at your transactions, were you getting a lot of rejected blocks possibly?

Sounds like you should be good though Smiley
Activity: 154
February 28, 2015, 07:48:20 PM
Can't see a damn thing on bittrex.... definitely need beta bittrex back online Angry

EDIT: Don't get psyched out of your coins....

Guys, my wallet did not stake yesterday and until today. Does anyone know why? or how I could fix it? It's staking before, like every 4 hours.  Embarrassed
legendary
February 28, 2015, 06:07:18 PM
Can't see a damn thing on bittrex.... definitely need beta bittrex back online Angry

EDIT: Don't get psyched out of your coins....
Activity: 168
Not a Doctor
February 28, 2015, 04:15:42 PM
Bitstake is expanding into Africa markets with the real time crypto currency exchange and remittance services in Nigeria.

We believe that Bitstake features (online wallet, lending marketplace & trading platform) make it more desirable than our competitors in the region. Users will have the ability to cash out directly into their bank accounts and top up credit for mobile phones.

For more information, follow https://twitter.com/bitstakeNG

Good news.
waiting for volume to kick in
legendary
February 28, 2015, 03:08:07 PM
Someone is enjoying the enjoyment, while manipulating the order book on Bittrex atm Cheesy

NWweight:878,502 Shocked
Activity: 238
February 28, 2015, 03:05:37 PM
Bitstake is expanding into Africa markets with the real time crypto currency exchange and remittance services in Nigeria.

We believe that Bitstake features (online wallet, lending marketplace & trading platform) make it more desirable than our competitors in the region. Users will have the ability to cash out directly into their bank accounts and top up credit for mobile phones.

For more information, follow https://twitter.com/bitstakeNG
legendary
February 28, 2015, 10:32:55 AM

[def no pump and dump. whale manipulation...

what whale manipulation?
can you explain me? Huh

1. Put up a big sell wall
2. Remove buy wall
3. Sell into your fake buy wall
4. Set lower buy wall
5. Watch people panic dump
6. PROFIT
7. Repeat in reverse

1. Put up a big buy wall
2. Remove sell wall

-----------

Judging by the amount of orders I filled yesterday, I'd say there were more than a few green traders who fell for this tactic, yet again (seriously...selling at .00018905???).  Hopefully it will serve as a good lesson.... there will surely be some upset stomach's when this thing really starts moving up again (if there aren't already, as we've already come back up 50% from yesterday's low)

Unfortunately, that's the best and only way to learn sometimes. We've all been there Smiley

NWweight:53,075
legendary
Activity: 1050
Not a Doctor
February 27, 2015, 09:55:58 PM
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
February 27, 2015, 09:51:15 PM
Whats the current price?
Not a Doctor
February 27, 2015, 08:35:10 PM
The coding of multi-stake platform will be completed this weekend and passed to Bitstake management for approval next week.

boom. this weekend/ next week will prove to be huge for xbs

That is why accumulation is going now  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
February 27, 2015, 08:30:16 PM
The coding of multi-stake platform will be completed this weekend and passed to Bitstake management for approval next week.

boom. this weekend/ next week will prove to be huge for xbs
Not a Doctor
February 27, 2015, 08:21:10 PM

[def no pump and dump. whale manipulation...

what whale manipulation?
can you explain me? Huh

1. Put up a big sell wall
2. Remove buy wall
3. Sell into your fake buy wall
4. Set lower buy wall
5. Watch people panic dump
6. PROFIT
7. Repeat in reverse

1. Put up a big buy wall
2. Remove sell wall

-----------
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
February 27, 2015, 07:58:47 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]

what whale manipulation?
can you explain me? Huh
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
February 27, 2015, 07:11:11 PM
coin dead?

Nah, just Pump and Dump - that happens more than often in crypto Wink
If devs will keep on working (that's the main thing as always) then XBS has a big potential imo.
Cheers!

~ Strugg

That's the same thing. Pump and dump is a fact today, it happened ok? Tongue It doesn't mean that XBS can't rise again, but jumping to 70k then falling like a pretty damn heavy rock to 20k = pump&dump.
Jump to: