Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 23. (Read 258814 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 14, 2015, 03:20:34 PM
from 150k to 13k incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
May 14, 2015, 02:39:07 PM
hahah  im in lower thanks greets
 Grin
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
May 14, 2015, 02:13:14 PM
ok , i should say dump dump , i confused why dump end ? im waitng at 13500 .... end finally dump stopp ... shit ... shit... Dump for me , please

Im in at 13501..lol Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
May 14, 2015, 02:08:32 PM
Is DrMike IconicExpert?

You guys are like a little knitting circle of old ladies ...  Wink

You have created this fantasy that some how I dumped (without showing ANY proof). Created some sinister plot and have worked yourselves into a frenzy.  Grin

You mentioned that I said Xamido dumped 50% of a coin? Yet, produced ZERO proof. Sadly, even Xamido bought into that crap? I stated that he dumped 10%. Which is not a problem. Everyone has a right to take profits. I live in America.

So, I call you lunatics out... I say "Furnish Proof of me and my guys dumping anything". Or course you could not, because this is all in your head. So, you resorted to the "12 Year Old School Girl Defense"  = You make an accusation with  ZERO proof then try to make the "Accused" prove it is not true? Where are we? Gym class?

Personally, you guys are doing exactly what is predicted by psychologist when a few of you are stressed and are left alone with nothing but your thoughts. You are going nuts and believing your fantasies... Cheesy

I love it, a guy who supposedly manages hedgefunds and only does this "part time" somehow has the time/desire to insult shitcoin investors on BCT.  There's a certain type of person, DrMike apparently being one of them (along with folks like Barabbas and IconicExpert), who gets a charge out of negative attention.  It's fascinating to watch people take shits on other people and apparently revel in the resulting negativity this much - I don't understand it, and it seems kind of sad, but it's also very interesting.

Anyway, best of luck with your flailing, and all the time and effort you expend on BCT - seems psychologically troubled to me, but hey if spending hours trolling a BCT thread for a $50k market cap shitcoin (in your spare time from "managing hedge funds") makes you fulfilled, have at it!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
May 14, 2015, 12:26:42 PM
ok , i should say dump dump , i confused why dump end ? im waitng at 13500 .... end finally dump stopp ... shit ... shit... Dump for me , please
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
May 14, 2015, 11:48:32 AM
I'm buying.. No reason to sell.. Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 14, 2015, 10:37:25 AM
Is DrMike IconicExpert?

You guys are like a little knitting circle of old ladies ...  Wink

You have created this fantasy that some how I dumped (without showing ANY proof). Created some sinister plot and have worked yourselves into a frenzy.  Grin

You mentioned that I said Xamido dumped 50% of a coin? Yet, produced ZERO proof. Sadly, even Xamido bought into that crap? I stated that he dumped 10%. Which is not a problem. Everyone has a right to take profits. I live in America.

So, I call you lunatics out... I say "Furnish Proof of me and my guys dumping anything". Or course you could not, because this is all in your head. So, you resorted to the "12 Year Old School Girl Defense"  = You make an accusation with  ZERO proof then try to make the "Accused" prove it is not true? Where are we? Gym class?

Personally, you guys are doing exactly what is predicted by psychologist when a few of you are stressed and are left alone with nothing but your thoughts. You are going nuts and believing your fantasies... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 14, 2015, 09:31:35 AM
Whatever...do whatever you guys want.  Regardless, enjoying some accumulation on xbs at this dead time in alt's, see you guys at the top in the next 30 days or so.  Cool
May 14, 2015, 05:05:39 AM
Here's an idea. Don't take Mike's word literally. If he say 10 - 20x, don't be that idiot that's caught holding when he dump. The condition right now makes it impossible to make that kind of profit. Crave was a freak coincidence.

For me personally i always dump when i see the momentum is stopping. That's how i managed to get out from bitstake at 70k average, WBB at 130k and cann at 3k average. All with significant profit.

Trust no one in crypto. I only trust myself. I only listen to mike to know which coin he'll pump next, that's all.

Thank's for Your tips Smiley
iam a newbie in trading
Activity: 532
May 14, 2015, 04:59:54 AM
Here's an idea. Don't take Mike's word literally. If he say 10 - 20x, don't be that idiot that's caught holding when he dump. The condition right now makes it impossible to make that kind of profit. Crave was a freak coincidence.

For me personally i always dump when i see the momentum is stopping. That's how i managed to get out from bitstake at 70k average, WBB at 130k and cann at 3k average. All with significant profit.

Trust no one in crypto. I only trust myself. I only listen to mike to know which coin he'll pump next, that's all.
Activity: 734
May 14, 2015, 04:04:10 AM
Is DrMike IconicExpert?

legendary
Activity: 1162
May 14, 2015, 02:58:51 AM
FUCK I SELL MY XBS IN RATE 1600 I LOSE 0.12BTC

I TRUST SOME ONE YESTERDAY SAY RATE WILL BE DOWN 15.000 10.000 and 5.000 and NOW RATE IS UP

Angry  Cry  Cry

Oh man ,, you make price down again ..  i can say U panic sell .. sorry

no problem if i lose i will make money from other coin an buy back XBS more than i sell
more people say XBS is scam
and more investor leave from project

i just want to say
"i will buy more than i lose in lower price and hold to sell in moon "

OK . good luck bro  Wink
May 14, 2015, 02:51:17 AM

I TRUST SOME ONE YESTERDAY SAY RATE WILL BE DOWN 15.000 10.000 and 5.000 and NOW RATE IS UP

Angry  Cry  Cry

no problem if i lose i will make money from other coin an buy back XBS more than i sell
more people say XBS is scam
and more investor leave from project

i just want to say
"i will buy more than i lose in lower price and hold to sell in moon "
legendary
May 14, 2015, 02:40:12 AM

Angry  Cry  Cry

Activity: 182
May 14, 2015, 01:42:57 AM

Angry  Cry  Cry

oh dear.. buy back next week for 10k
May 14, 2015, 01:41:19 AM

Angry  Cry  Cry
legendary
May 14, 2015, 12:53:59 AM
Keep Holding , be patient and why just 2-4 FUDERS in here  Grin  Grin
Activity: 12
May 14, 2015, 12:09:48 AM
I'm still holding my coins, over 4k, and I'm sure that the price will only rise as I see this as a long term promising investment.
Activity: 868
May 13, 2015, 10:16:54 PM
Actually, I am right here looking at you guys act like little kids. Now, I am the "scary" boogey man  Huh

For all the people that say I dumped, please present one shred of evidence... You can't. Why? Because you are just pulling this out your ass.

I work a hedge fund and only do this in my part time. At work, I am either dealing with educated people and/or rich. Here, most of you are lunatics, imo. Not all. You have great guys like TrueAnon, Acamp, Espresso, etc... That are solid. You can tell by their post that they have good things going in their life, as well.

A lot of these characters, are just low information, poorly educated kids sitting in their bunk beds waiting for their mom to cook dinner.

I stopped promoting XBS (for now), because I know you "LOW INFORMATION" idiots (that I just mentioned above) will sell. You are impatient and simply have no long term perspective. The exchange was only delayed 1-2months and you have already starting losing your mind / nerves. I told my guys you would.

Dumping? Where do you get this sh*t?  Huh Do not worry about my team. We are the largest holders of XBS and growing daily.

We are RICH, because you are STUPID.

So go ahead and post lies... You only give me more publicity. You idiots can't understand that every time you type my name you are promoting me  Grin Maybe, you should take a Business class. That is the first thing they teach you.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY"

Thanks
Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

You could prove them wrong by showing you still hold your coins. Unwillingness to do so will be admitting to dumping in a lot of people's eyes.
Activity: 14
May 13, 2015, 09:10:24 PM
Actually, I am right here looking at you guys act like little kids. Now, I am the "scary" boogey man  Huh

For all the people that say I dumped, please present one shred of evidence... You can't. Why? Because you are just pulling this out your ass.

I work a hedge fund and only do this in my part time. At work, I am either dealing with educated people and/or rich. Here, most of you are lunatics, imo. Not all. You have great guys like TrueAnon, Acamp, Espresso, etc... That are solid. You can tell by their post that they have good things going in their life, as well.

A lot of these characters, are just low information, poorly educated kids sitting in their bunk beds waiting for their mom to cook dinner.

I stopped promoting XBS (for now), because I know you "LOW INFORMATION" idiots (that I just mentioned above) will sell. You are impatient and simply have no long term perspective. The exchange was only delayed 1-2months and you have already starting losing your mind / nerves. I told my guys you would.

Dumping? Where do you get this sh*t?  Huh Do not worry about my team. We are the largest holders of XBS and growing daily.

We are RICH, because you are STUPID.

So go ahead and post lies... You only give me more publicity. You idiots can't understand that every time you type my name you are promoting me  Grin Maybe, you should take a Business class. That is the first thing they teach you.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY"

Thanks
Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

Post a screenshot of your bittrex history. That will solve the dumping question. You blamed Xamido for the dump saying he held 50% of the coins. He admitted dumping 10%. You say this coin has a use. How? Bitstake said BTC will be traded for Naira like BTC/USD. XBS is completely irrelevant. You think Nigerians will play the market and lose money? But I really dont care about Bitstake or Nigeria. And we all know you will never post a real screenshot of your XBS history. In case you havent figured it out, This is ALEX.

What I really want to know mike, WHERE IS MY REFUND? You said 10x in 30-40 days. NEVER HAPPENED. I dont wanna hear about being impatient, the crypto world, or anything else. You guaranteed a 10x return for you investors and it did not happen for me. I know your trying to avoid me but 1 BTC shoud be nothing for you since your so rich. It does not matter how much I won or lost with XBS or the other group Im in. You bashed Garza for making promises and not delivering. By not refunding me or any others you PROVE you are a liar and a scammer. You did dump XBS it was the plan the whole time so you could buy CANN. You tell your guys to not jump in other coins, but you did. Then you posted on their topics that your team dumped. Thats what pissed me off. YOU dumped for 25% profit. I made 5x+ on each of those coins while the rest of your team missed out. I noticed you took your guarantee off Twitter. So hows this for publicity. You lied, You pumped, You dumped, You made your guys miss out big time. Give me my refund Mike.    

Prove to everyone you stick by your word. Refund my money to: 1EfyvtdCQVap4zqofVXzU1GUG6hahd1Jrt

If not who are you going to dump your XBS and WBB on when people see you are involved and quit buying. Your team members should get out or cancel their buy orders before you crap all over them again. Pumps only work if people are setting buy orders and I doubt anyone with any knowledge of crypto will look at your coins again. You destroyed two "great coins" with your lies.
Pages:
Jump to: