Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 27. (Read 258814 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
May 12, 2015, 04:05:20 AM
This FUDstrom reminds me of CANN. It has gone through the same BS. And now its by far one of the most valid projects in cryptoworld.

What do we learn:
everybody has its own opinion.

Some think its a scam, some think its valid. Make your own research, invest or let it be. Simple as that.

This religious shouting is sick.
May 12, 2015, 03:32:59 AM
If it really where a scam, like you all say, what is your purpose to stay in this thread and screaming like little babys.
Why not simply not invest and move on to your other scam coins?

But thats not your intention, am i right!?  Wink

Really hard to believe someone, whos clearly not able to make any own research and is so dedicated to destroy a valid project.

The most scary thing is, that some people really think BCT is the centre of the earth.

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
May 12, 2015, 02:46:02 AM
I saw two threads today that show that this is a clear scam. No wonder the price is being tanked. Everyone is waking up and jumping ship, and rightfully so if you ask me.
What a shame. I had some hope for this coin but it looks to be a born scammer coin.
Activity: 238
May 12, 2015, 02:22:41 AM
Another reminder : here's Bitstake trending on Twitter in Nigeria.

Take a look at @trendinaliaNG's Tweet: https://twitter.com/trendinaliaNG/status/595276015506563072?s=09
May 12, 2015, 02:21:05 AM
Rakesh1_90 & RenegadeMan Don't post on this thread anymore.

Can you tell me and prove to me please that the bitstake article in the newpaper is true?

Take a look at @nigeriantribune's Tweet: https://twitter.com/nigeriantribune/status/587045922627944448?s=09
Activity: 745
May 12, 2015, 01:45:23 AM

Can you tell me and prove to me please that the bitstake article in the newpaper is true?
May 12, 2015, 01:03:10 AM

Activity: 745
May 12, 2015, 12:53:51 AM
Is this a Nigerian scam or is there truth here. I read so mch bullshits on the forum its hard to tell. Smells like bullshits here but I did read about a newpaper article. I would like to see a picture of that but ofcorse the poster cant provide because probably bullshits.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 11, 2015, 09:44:50 PM
just buy more  Cool Cool
Activity: 182
May 11, 2015, 09:36:06 PM
lmao
Activity: 168
Not a Doctor
May 11, 2015, 08:48:12 PM

According to a previous post by DrMike, Bitstake had "thousands" of new users signed-up to the 'platform' ready to go. So, even if the 'Bitstake business' (which is clearly just a fantasy) was run by incompetent people who didn't know how to manage a domain migration, you'd expect at least the old domain to be retained for 30 days with either a manual or auto-redirect. But what would any of these "thousands of users" have reached when the dev moved the 'platform' onto the new domain unannounced?

I mean honestly ask yourself, what business could possibly survive moving to a new domain with no announcement, no emails to the user base and no redirect on the old site?

No business could.

Why is it that only only the website is not working for? And you are working in an IT department.

Did you know bitstake.co redirect to bitstake.info before the migration and now bitstake.info redirect to bitstake.co. You are full of shit.

bitstake.co IS NOT redirecting to bitstake.info. Bitstake.info IS IN FACT redirecting to bitstake.co. But that's only just been put in place and you know it. Most likely as a result of me pointing out what a sham it was to move the domain like you did.

Bitstake.info has been off air for days ever since the supposed "move to new hardware", which as I pointed out before is a ridiculous notion for a finance-based online business. sites don't exist "on a server".

But now you've restored it by redirecting it to bitstake.co

Good for you. I think it is you that is full of it (and you know it too)

If they just restored why is not anyone complaining about the website being offline?

which of these links is working for you.

1. https://bitstake.info

2. http://bitstake.info
Not a Doctor
May 11, 2015, 08:37:32 PM

According to a previous post by DrMike, Bitstake had "thousands" of new users signed-up to the 'platform' ready to go. So, even if the 'Bitstake business' (which is clearly just a fantasy) was run by incompetent people who didn't know how to manage a domain migration, you'd expect at least the old domain to be retained for 30 days with either a manual or auto-redirect. But what would any of these "thousands of users" have reached when the dev moved the 'platform' onto the new domain unannounced?

I mean honestly ask yourself, what business could possibly survive moving to a new domain with no announcement, no emails to the user base and no redirect on the old site?

No business could.

Why is it that only only the website is not working for? And you are working in an IT department.

Did you know bitstake.co redirect to bitstake.info before the migration and now bitstake.info redirect to bitstake.co. You are full of shit.

Not a Doctor
May 11, 2015, 08:13:22 PM
Stop giving attention to the old fool RenegadeMan, he's just having some psychotic episode.  http://bitstake.info is working.

Why so it is!

But it wasn't when you posted this was it Bitshill=Bitstake?

Server migration is completed with the new hardware. Bitcoin and other coins will be added to the platform.

The main website is now https://bitstake.co/
http://bitstake.ng/

Clearly you've realised what a complete sham it is to move to a new domain and you've restored it (and jumped to the old "oh he's just having a psychotic episode).

Pathetic (but not unexpected).

I am not bitstake, just someone that did his research thoroughly before making any accusations.

Philip, you are a fool and you should be ashamed to be an Aussie.

Not a Doctor
May 11, 2015, 08:05:33 PM
Stop giving attention to the old fool RenegadeMan, he's just having some psychotic episode.  http://bitstake.info is working.

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
May 11, 2015, 07:30:32 PM
The dev's tweet is not an admission of a scam.  Period.  RM claims they 'let it slip' but a tweet is clearly intentional.  I've always thought it was a horrible choice of quote, but wouldn't committed scammers be pretty darn good at NOT revealing themselves?  Let alone just blatantly tweeting it?  The timing of the tweet is not random either.  It was in response to the original FUD post on the Tuesday everyone dumped.  The loudest people continue to do the least research.

@mistergee Bang on.

All, Is anyone else having issues with the BitStake platform? Is RM the only one?
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
May 11, 2015, 04:17:14 PM
The dev's tweet is not an admission of a scam.  Period.  RM claims they 'let it slip' but a tweet is clearly intentional.  I've always thought it was a horrible choice of quote, but wouldn't committed scammers be pretty darn good at NOT revealing themselves?  Let alone just blatantly tweeting it?  The timing of the tweet is not random either.  It was in response to the original FUD post on the Tuesday everyone dumped.  The loudest people continue to do the least research.
May 11, 2015, 02:09:12 PM

You've be warned and warned and warned. I can't do much more and these postings will no doubt be deleted at any moment.

yeah... we`ve been warned and sure will get warned ...over and over and over and over and over again.

Thanks for nothing but spamming the thread!
May 11, 2015, 01:27:52 PM
Dash just went thru a P&D too. Even a legit coin like DASH is subject to it.

IMO, there's likely less than 20 legit coins in the whole crypto coin world. XBS is one of them. Many of the others are true shitcoins -ie: P&D scams. When the shake out is finished, we may not even see 20 decent coins that can be used in the real world/mass adoption arena by everyday consumers. I believe XBS will be one that will survive because it is attempting to do it right. No other coin is even close to it right now and it continues advancing forward with real world adoption faster than any other coin. DASH has a chance to..because of its fast transactions.

In short, any coin dev that isn't into pushing real world application of their coin in the very near future ( next 2-3 Qs) , you might as well stick their coin where the sun doesn't shine.
May 11, 2015, 01:16:07 PM
It was not a good tweet to make. However, No one would make such a tweet if he was admitting to fooling us. I think its an English as a second language issue... and he only tweeted it because he feels it means fudders are have an easier time to fool us then he is having trying convince us we are being fooled by fudders.
Activity: 566
May 11, 2015, 01:14:28 PM
I see your point, though that message could just as easily relate to the persistent FUD.

Well, thats the exact thing it relates too.. RenegadeMan just loves to give it a twist to suit his agenda
Pages:
Jump to: