Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 60. (Read 258814 times)

legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2015, 08:01:32 AM
I would like to thank everyone forcing the price down. This means more coins for me and others, who believe in long term value of this project.

You make a very simple, but very important point brightlight!! Distribution never hurts, that's for sure!! The recent rise wasn't backed by anything really, so it's only natural that we've receded in price a little. With the release of V2, we now have a clear picture of where this coin will go.

Now, those that couldn't afford it over 100k, will be able to enter the market at a pretty damn good price Wink

NWweight:35,948
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 23, 2015, 05:20:04 AM
Dump your bitstake to me.
make a buy wall lol  Grin
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
April 23, 2015, 05:07:50 AM
Dump your bitstake to me.
legendary
Activity: 1288
April 23, 2015, 04:52:17 AM
I would like to thank everyone forcing the price down. This means more coins for me and others, who believe in long term value of this project.
legendary
April 23, 2015, 03:45:26 AM
But how can we know that V2 is a real thing and not a fake, when there is 23 days delay and dev is not saying a word about why there is such a big delay and about new release date? And if he speaks about it on slax, could someone post it here too? Thanks

Do your research in thread!
Do you think Bitstake should post updates everyday here exclusively for greedy profiters?

Here is the quote:

legendary
April 23, 2015, 03:31:22 AM
If dev could explain why there is a 23 DAYS V2 DELAY, that would be great. And when the V2 will be ready?
They avoid to tell us when the V2 will be ready.
Why?

"Dev, dev, dev! Be the magic man, and make me rich!"

He is not obliged to explain anything. This project is not about coin itself. You just need V2 announcement to gain you short term profit. THIS IS REAL WORLD PROJECT!!!!!

As Bitstake said, price is irrelevant at this phase. Dump, if you want, buy if you want. Once shitrex and other crypto oriented exchanges won't be XBS price dictators.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
April 23, 2015, 03:24:45 AM
If dev could explain why there is a 23 DAYS V2 DELAY, that would be great. And when the V2 will be ready?
They avoid to tell us when the V2 will be ready.
Why?
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
April 23, 2015, 03:12:55 AM
I have managed to get some more, I'm very happy now. XBS is the best investment going, it's a long term investment for me. Please sell me some more I would like to get 1.5% of all XBS
legendary
April 23, 2015, 12:12:56 AM
Just got another 10k XBS in my wallet because of all these idiots selling.
buy another 10k ....glad i dumped this shit above 120k  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy dumpers gonna dump!!!  Kiss

After that you invested into Neutron and lose quite much. Now with your fud, you just want to recover.

Fucking trolls are buying now. Stupidity of dumpers is incurable!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
April 22, 2015, 09:36:35 PM
buy another 10k ....glad i dumped this shit above 120k  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy dumpers gonna dump!!!  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1206
April 22, 2015, 09:36:05 PM

You can't match the stupidity of crypto sheep Grin

Lol, had me rollin on this one Bitshill!!  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Not a Doctor
April 22, 2015, 08:45:31 PM

You can't match the stupidity of crypto sheep Grin
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
April 22, 2015, 08:35:10 PM
Activity: 168
Not a Doctor
April 22, 2015, 08:28:11 PM
lol scam  Grin
i have my profit ahha
we will see
 Grin

please shut up  Angry
Activity: 17
April 22, 2015, 06:26:43 PM
Trolls are thick lately. Usually a good sign. People don't troll shitcoins or scamcoins. They troll coins which they know they have missed out on and desperately want to get in at a lower price, or they feel the coin is somehow in direct competition with a coin their poor hearts have fallen in love with.

Trolls also troll douchebag scammers.  You'll see my posts say nothing negative about XBS other than it's being controlled by a group likely collaborating with "Bob" (Robert) and Gekko.

Do the research, you'll likely come to the same conclusion.
Activity: 868
April 22, 2015, 06:11:05 PM
Trolls are thick lately. Usually a good sign. People don't troll shitcoins or scamcoins. They troll coins which they know they have missed out on and desperately want to get in at a lower price, or they feel the coin is somehow in direct competition with a coin their poor hearts have fallen in love with.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 22, 2015, 05:52:25 PM
lol scam  Grin
i have my profit ahha
we will see
 Grin
Activity: 98
April 22, 2015, 04:26:49 PM
It really is impossible to take anything you say seriously when your name is Rapist, all hype and evasiveness aside.

LoL

This Rapist guys is freaking nuts... Cheesy
The CRAZY part about CRAZY people is that they think they are sane. This person is obviously, only 12 years old. Who else would be this dedicated to so little? He is treating me like I am his God. Man, I am just an astute investor...

Well, moving forward I will be starting a thread and posting all of your emails.  Good luck getting 1 btc out of people now for your worthless updates!

This is gonna be fun, scammer.

Son, That is why they call me Dr Mike. I am the Dr Mike Burry of Crypto... These are the guys i studied under (go wiki them, Son)

When you get out of HS and go off to your daddy's community college, you will take business 101 and find out that ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD. So, Go make a webpage and post my name ... Tell everyone that Dr Mike said to buy CANN, XBS, and WBB !!! ... All you are doing is making me famous and creating a POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOP. The more people See you, the more people look into CANN, XBS, AND WBB !!...

THEY will buy and more ... People will see the price go up and they will buy and the price will rise and rise and DR MIKE'S name will be all over it. I will become your GOD. Do i need to tip you for your hard work? My guys are appreciative looking at WBB today already!. Trust me.

Son, there is a reason that the FED never mentions BITCOIN and never says do not buy and stay away. They ignore BTC. Why? Because they went to good schools. They would make BITCOIN famous = MOON. It is like telling your daughter never to date a guy named "CRYPTO RAPIST" ... you make her want to date an idiot...

Likely you will never take a business course, so just go watch "The Wolf of Wallstreet" and find out what your "so called" negative publicity does in this game to guys like me  Grin Thanks.

If you need any help on your "DR MIKE" website, PM me....

You will never be famous, mainly because you're full of shit and nothing but talk.  All bark, no bite, beotch.

It's been fun wasting your time.  Dumbass "Bob" wannabe...

Son... you did not waste my time. Did you see the price of WBB? Thanks. You are making me RICH and FAMOUS. Please make the webpage. I will share the link. Heck I got a guy that can get you in a Crypto Magazine. PLEASE TELL EVERYONE THAT DR MIKE SAID BUY XBS, CANN, AND WBB!!
Activity: 17
April 22, 2015, 04:23:15 PM
It really is impossible to take anything you say seriously when your name is Rapist, all hype and evasiveness aside.

LoL

The CRAZY part about CRAZY people is that they think they are sane. This person is obviously, only 12 years old. Who else would be this dedicated to so little? He is treating me like I am his God. Man, I am just an astute investor...

Well, moving forward I will be starting a thread and posting all of your emails.  Good luck getting 1 btc out of people now for your worthless updates!

Son, That is why they call me Dr Mike. I am the Dr Mike Burry of Crypto... These are the guys i studied under (go wiki them, Son)

When you get out of HS and go off to your daddy's community college, you will take business 101 and find out that ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD. So, Go make a webpage and post my name ... Tell everyone that Dr Mike said to buy CANN, XBS, and WBB !!! ... All you are doing is making me famous and creating a POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOP. The more people See you, the more people look into CANN, XBS, AND WBB !!...

THEY will buy and more ... People will see the price go up and they will buy and the price will rise and rise and DR MIKE'S name will be all over it. I will become your GOD. Do i need to tip you for your hard work? My guys are appreciative looking at WBB today already!. Trust me.

Son, there is a reason that the FED never mentions BITCOIN and never says do not buy and stay away. They ignore BTC. Why? Because they went to good schools. They would make BITCOIN famous = MOON. It is like telling your daughter never to date a guy named "CRYPTO RAPIST" ... you make her want to date an idiot...

Likely you will never take a business course, so just go watch "The Wolf of Wallstreet" and find out what your "so called" negative publicity does in this game to guys like me  Grin Thanks.

You will never be famous, mainly because you're full of shit and nothing but talk.  All bark, no bite, beotch.

It's been fun wasting your time.  Dumbass "Bob" wannabe...
Activity: 98
April 22, 2015, 03:31:08 PM

LoL

Pages:
Jump to: