Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 61. (Read 258814 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 22, 2015, 03:18:29 PM
It really is impossible to take anything you say seriously when your name is Rapist, all hype and evasiveness aside.

LoL

This Rapist guys is freaking nuts... Cheesy
The CRAZY part about CRAZY people is that they think they are sane. This person is obviously, only 12 years old. Who else would be this dedicated to so little? He is treating me like I am his God. Man, I am just an astute investor...

Well, moving forward I will be starting a thread and posting all of your emails.  Good luck getting 1 btc out of people now for your worthless updates!

This is gonna be fun, scammer.

I would be interested to read those emails. I do agree that your username is not the best, but I also agree with your opinions on Dr Mike. In fact I think that Dr Mike is actually hurting Bitstake with his constant posting here and tweeting, especially with such a condescending tone. Actually he is one of the reasons that I didn't invest for a long time.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
April 22, 2015, 03:16:41 PM
It really is impossible to take anything you say seriously when your name is Rapist, all hype and evasiveness aside.

LoL

The CRAZY part about CRAZY people is that they think they are sane. This person is obviously, only 12 years old. Who else would be this dedicated to so little? He is treating me like I am his God. Man, I am just an astute investor...

Well, moving forward I will be starting a thread and posting all of your emails.  Good luck getting 1 btc out of people now for your worthless updates!

He can just stop sending you emails...
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
April 22, 2015, 02:33:08 PM

LoL

This Rapist guy is freaking nuts... Cheesy

Mike, didn't you tell us cann was a easy 20x? You had "people" to investigate and you where sure it would be a easy 20X up in next days? Well the coin never hit moor then 3-4 x and it was very short term. Your investigation sucks.......XBS order book makes no sense and there are gabs between numbers, I'm not saying this coin is a scam but the people invested into this are sure as hell not going to win a Nobel price Smiley.
Activity: 17
April 22, 2015, 02:10:54 PM

LoL

Activity: 98
April 22, 2015, 02:03:11 PM

LoL

This Rapist guy is freaking nuts... Cheesy
Activity: 68
April 22, 2015, 01:13:21 PM

LoL
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 22, 2015, 01:12:08 PM

Those are direct quotes...maybe next time a screen cap will suffice?

Personally, I think the name is appropriate given the current situation in crypto.

I would change it just now before you have too many posts as there is a good chance you wont get using your name as its inappropriate on a public forum.I know what you mean when you say the crypto market is like that but might be better said in a diff way no harm no foul
Activity: 42
April 22, 2015, 12:58:58 PM

Personally, I think the name is appropriate given the current situation in crypto.

I meant from Mike and the XBS team. The metaphor's not exactly hard to get, you still come off like you're 12.
April 22, 2015, 12:54:51 PM

Activity: 42
April 22, 2015, 12:53:39 PM
April 22, 2015, 12:48:30 PM

Well, I'm not surprised about the numerous PM's I've received regarding DrMike...

"We make $$ because the Crypto world is "stupid" money. They have been reduced to seedy impatient gamblers. They cannot hold a coin for 3 days. We are letting them bring the prices of XBS and CANN down. We will not set-up buy walls. Let them bring the prices down and we will get more. Just read the forums. They have ZERO idea what Bitstake is about. Zero. That is the reason for the price drop today. Stupid people are selling. They have ZERO idea about the $21,000,000,000 remittance or need for p2p lending (which is bigger btw). They do not know how XBS operates on the platform."  -Dr. Mike

"We have a long term strategy: We are going to be rolling profits from XBS to CANN and vice versa (periodically)" - Dr. Mike

Does this look good for XBS?  I think not.

P.S. - Hi Gekko!  Hi Robert!
Activity: 238
April 22, 2015, 12:40:48 PM
We are not going to rush a launch because XBS supporters want it. Most people understand that this is not about bitcoin enthusiast, the majority of the customers will come from Nigerians - new users to digital currency.

If this was a coin created for bitcoin enthusiast solely for trading & speculation like most on this forum, we would have pass the beta as an original release, make a premine or presale, maybe an airdrop to all Nigerians- free coins for everyone. But No, this was not the case. Bitstake was available to mine or buy at your own freewill.

About transparency, Don't expect any explanation than it will be launch when we are ready. About 2 foreign apps entered Nigerian market yesterday using the outlined bitstake market strategy posted on this forum. Even most coin dev are adding staking to their online wallet. People are using our strategies for their own services.

We zero interest in XBS price, it's not like we own it. The company growth is our responsibilities and the interview with Nigerian newspaper draw more attention to XBS and we still have 3 pending articles.

micro1234, pontil and co, if you have money to send to Nigeria, we can add you to the pilot program. Just provide us with the information of the receiver, amount etc.

It's only 1% to send bitcoin to Nigeria  Kiss

Lastly, David pledge 1 btc for bloggers to document their shopping experience with digital currency and only 500 XBS was donated. You have shown us you have little interest in our cause in promoting the real world use of digital currency in Nigeria.
Activity: 238
April 22, 2015, 11:05:05 AM
The screenshot of the new website was posted April 10, 2015 on this forum.
Activity: 25
April 22, 2015, 08:26:08 AM
I am waiting for the V2 will buy XBS after that.
Any coin that worth investment now?
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
April 22, 2015, 08:00:25 AM
that new in V2, already after all there is worker platform, all functions in her comprehensible and runnable - possible register and begin to work? 
Activity: 6
April 22, 2015, 06:59:09 AM
Again this is not FUD, but I think the XBS dev slightly underestimated how important the XBS's supporters are. Investors may ensure that XBS has some value. And pump and dump naturally decreases when the currency rises some value.

XBS If no value when 1XBS = 0.0001 cents and someone wants to make in Negeria $ 200 to another. I can not imagine that XBS become a success. You must be over 2 million coins to transfer to another. This does not work.

Otherwise it is like XBS example 1XBS = 1 Dollar. Someone only has to send 200XBS to each other. Very clear and easy to use.

If V2 comes and the currency is worth nothing, you can come up with many press releases but it seems illogical that negerianen millions XBS (example) will transfer to each other to reach 200 dollars.

And after each pump and dump the coins falls back again but the value is higher as before  the pump and dump. This happens until the coin has reached a value that a pump and dump is no longer really appropriate (too expensive).

And also each coin has had pump and dumpers in the beginning, and is called in the beginning it is a scam coin. But as with any coin to see this decreases when there is clarity and the coin which become more valuable and a good working system behind it.

Again, XBS idea is really great.

So a little more clarity to investors about V2 certainly can not hurt.
legendary
Activity: 1288
April 22, 2015, 06:31:20 AM
But when you first say 1 April and then later delayed due to elections and now the election is over. I guess around 1 apil all security measures had already finished. why do you say April 1st. A delay, is, in itself not a problem. But please indicate why there is a delay. Then we know something. And why press release for something that is not working properly?

Agree, this is question for developer. More transparency won't hurt and raises confidence.

But regarding ETAs, I have seen so much hyping around those. And if it fails, people start to spit on the project devs.

Probably with 1st April devs were too optimistic and experienced some difficulties.

Btw, this is not the right place, where discuss about such projects. That's why more info can be found at Slack channel.

BTCtalk is playground for traders, whales and trolls.
April 22, 2015, 06:27:49 AM
But when you first say 1 April and then later delayed due to elections and now the election is over. I guess around 1 apil all security measures had already finished. why do you say April 1st. A delay, is, in itself not a problem. But please indicate why there is a delay. Then we know something. And why press release for something that is not working properly?
legendary
Activity: 1288
April 22, 2015, 06:21:53 AM
V2 must be well thought out. The most diffucult and important aspect is security of platform.

I think dev don't want to give an exact ETA for the reason. Because hype that follows such announcements is unneeded.

Your decision to invest or just go to another coin trades.
April 22, 2015, 06:04:12 AM
yeah, we need date release v2 and reason why delay. 3 weeks @bitstake B)
Pages:
Jump to: