Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 90. (Read 258814 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
April 07, 2015, 09:56:12 AM
yes only 1.3 million XBS this will easily go $10 per 1 XBS and then go even higher, with such limited supply i just dont think people get what the price of Bitstake should be. We should be minimum over $1 a coin, But when features are released a progressive rise to $10 a coin just because of the limited supply.

XBS bag holders have a good chance to become millionaires if they stay invested and the DEV team keep delivering and working hard.

please share with us whatever it is you're smoking Smiley

Pissing Honda has arrived!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
April 07, 2015, 09:49:32 AM
yes only 1.3 million XBS this will easily go $10 per 1 XBS and then go even higher, with such limited supply i just dont think people get what the price of Bitstake should be. We should be minimum over $1 a coin, But when features are released a progressive rise to $10 a coin just because of the limited supply.

XBS bag holders have a good chance to become millionaires if they stay invested and the DEV team keep delivering and working hard.

please share with us whatever it is you're smoking Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
April 07, 2015, 07:53:21 AM
Name: Bitstake
Last Active: April 05, 2015, 04:19:25 AM
legendary
April 07, 2015, 05:26:32 AM
Relax. I'm getting a lot of profit from crave right now. If that coin reach 500k, i will sell some and put the profit as buy wall on bitstake. I will put 10 btc at 30k. Anyone dumping on that wall will only increase my current holding from 10% to almost 20%.

I believe so large dumps wont happen with xbs. When CRAVE pump will be over, traders will turn to XBS.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 07, 2015, 03:46:07 AM
Relax. I'm getting a lot of profit from crave right now. If that coin reach 500k, i will sell some and put the profit as buy wall on bitstake. I will put 10 btc at 30k. Anyone dumping on that wall will only increase my current holding from 10% to almost 20%.
Activity: 169
April 07, 2015, 03:28:47 AM
Just look at the order book on bittrex, if someone was to come along now and invest 2 BTC and just filled the sell orders and without anyone else selling the price of XBS would be 0.0004 thats all it takes to for big price increases and is a clear sign of just how undervalued Bitstake is. It is also clear that BUYS are increasing daily now and its evident that a further and more stronger rise is very near.
April 07, 2015, 03:19:18 AM
Bitstake needs advertisement when the everything is working. The biggest challenge will be getting Nigerian people to actually use the exchange. I know they will be saving huge amounts on fees. But when the word spreads it should catch on very well
©
April 07, 2015, 03:06:27 AM

That was true
April 07, 2015, 03:03:39 AM

legendary
April 07, 2015, 02:32:30 AM
why is this undervalue unlike the nonsense Cravecrap

Is not undervaluated in my opinion, is open for majority of people. This Project is close to 3 months old and people like to invest money to something, what is going up. What is behind that? Most has no idea, just going up. You see my point? People dont take a time and make own research, just folow PnD coins. Bitstake XBS is something much different, make your own research and you will find answer youself.

Is a great way to put it, those who dont happen to follow bitstake on twitter or currently on vine, this is why bitstake and xbs is a game changer https://twitter.com/Bitstake/status/585177796999307265 , i do want to point out at the current moment bitstake has a lot of serious VC capitalist and Internet Entrepreneurs follow them and RT their daily tweets.

Someone keep price down but not for long there are only 1,3 million coins.  Wink

If CRAVE got 150k, 100k for XBS is just the beginning

I am a little bit disappointed not using CRAVE to increase my XBS holdings. Anyway I am grateful having some portion of XBS. Didn't want to dump and distort XBS market in addition with my sells.
legendary
April 07, 2015, 02:18:16 AM
Update dev?

Follow:

https://twitter.com/Bitstake

He is promoting now actively!

Platform is being prepared meanwhile!
©
April 07, 2015, 01:57:06 AM
Update dev?
Activity: 669
April 06, 2015, 07:19:06 PM

Is not undervaluated in my opinion, is open for majority of people. This Project is close to 3 months old and people like to invest money to something, what is going up. What is behind that? Most has no idea, just going up. You see my point? People dont take a time and make own research, just folow PnD coins. Bitstake XBS is something much different, make your own research and you will find answer youself.

Is a great way to put it, those who dont happen to follow bitstake on twitter or currently on vine, this is why bitstake and xbs is a game changer https://twitter.com/Bitstake/status/585177796999307265 , i do want to point out at the current moment bitstake has a lot of serious VC capitalist and Internet Entrepreneurs follow them and RT their daily tweets.

Someone keep price down but not for long there are only 1,3 million coins.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 06, 2015, 06:33:16 PM

Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
April 06, 2015, 06:16:47 PM

©
April 06, 2015, 06:09:12 PM
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
April 06, 2015, 06:06:55 PM
Please, share Bitstake everywhere you can...social media, Twitter, Facebook, etc...We have great DEV Team, let them do their job, our is take a small part in promo this INOVATIVE PROJECT.
Activity: 199
April 06, 2015, 05:51:58 PM
I really believe XBS is going to be huge, I believe it can be bigger than BTC but it will take time. Having the new exchange in Nigeria is going to make big headlines
©
April 06, 2015, 05:46:49 PM
No one is panicking and no one is selling. Thanks Frank maybe I missed that.

I started off with 2000xbs and now have over 30k Xbs and there's no way I'm going to sell or buy a pizza with 30000 Xbs

I will wait.....

I will waiting too, and also to buy a house
Activity: 131
April 06, 2015, 05:39:00 PM
Patience is a virtue
Pages:
Jump to: