Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 92. (Read 258814 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2015, 04:48:40 PM
Please go to page 111 and add nodes from Bitstake post to your .conf file. If you need any more help, please let me now on PM.  Smiley

nice, I went back a page and got some nodes from a post. Got 4 connections now lol

- question - is it still important to get specific nodes from say the Bitstake team rather than some random post? I don't have to worry about getting hacked using 'unknown' nodes do I? Maybe it's a simple answer I just thought of it now and realized maybe I should have used other nodes. Cheers

Always use just trusted nodes from DEV. My advise to everybody.

I would like to thank thee, Franky!!!  Also, this little issue could be solved once and for all by adding them to the OP Grin

i haven't really had an issue with connections, you can always pick 3 out of the list to connect to, i currently dont have a .conf file and i have 23 active connections.

No .conf and 8 connections for me currently.  I think 15 is the most I've seen, but 23 is pretty dang good!!

nice, i currently have 19 connections also.
what version of the wallets are you guys using?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 05, 2015, 04:28:26 PM
Please go to page 111 and add nodes from Bitstake post to your .conf file. If you need any more help, please let me now on PM.  Smiley

nice, I went back a page and got some nodes from a post. Got 4 connections now lol

- question - is it still important to get specific nodes from say the Bitstake team rather than some random post? I don't have to worry about getting hacked using 'unknown' nodes do I? Maybe it's a simple answer I just thought of it now and realized maybe I should have used other nodes. Cheers

I would like to thank thee, Franky!!!  Also, this little issue could be solved once and for all by adding them to the OP Grin

i haven't really had an issue with connections, you can always pick 3 out of the list to connect to, i currently dont have a .conf file and i have 23 active connections.

No .conf and 8 connections for me currently.  I think 15 is the most I've seen, but 23 is pretty dang good!!

legendary
Activity: 1206
April 05, 2015, 04:06:24 PM

Activity: 686
April 05, 2015, 03:56:14 PM
Please go to page 111 and add nodes from Bitstake post to your .conf file. If you need any more help, please let me now on PM.  Smiley

I would like to thank thee, Franky!!!  Also, this little issue could be solved once and for all by adding them to the OP Grin

legendary
April 05, 2015, 03:36:01 PM
Please go to page 111 and add nodes from Bitstake post to your .conf file. If you need any more help, please let me now on PM.  Smiley

I would like to thank thee, Franky!!!  Also, this little issue could be solved once and for all by adding them to the OP Grin
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
April 05, 2015, 02:40:25 PM

legendary
Activity: 927
April 05, 2015, 02:37:17 PM

Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
April 05, 2015, 02:34:09 PM
legendary
April 05, 2015, 02:20:50 PM
Hey guys, quick question. I'm a little confused as to how the multistake platform works on bitstake.co - how does this work and what are the %'s? I locked about 1/2 of my coins for a month in the multistake platform but I'm just curious as to what the purpose of this is and why I wouldn't just send them to my qt and get 5%. Thanks in advance

Honestly, I think the qt is the best place to stake XBS, coinking.

The true beauty that lies within multi-stake, imo of course, will be found when the platform is opened up to more PoS coins (only BLK currently). Once the ability to stake other PoS coins is there.... then we'll be talking.

But right now, you can still stake BLK and earn your interest in XBS. Maybe now you can see, once XBS is more visible to the wider crypto community, individuals will be looking for ways to earn XBS. What better way to do it than by staking some crapcoin, collecting digital dust in a qt somewhere on your PC.

Sounds pretty sweet if you ask me!! Cool

clovis

Ok, so now that I've determined that I went ahead and downloaded the qt but have no connections. Is this wallet like others where it shows you how many blocks are left to download? I've had it open for the day with no change. Tried closing and opening back up with no success. I guess the next thing to do would be to add nodes or erase whats in the appdata folder?
legendary
Activity: 1288
April 05, 2015, 01:54:25 PM
Meanwhile another dump took it's move...

So much coins are pumped on daily basis. The shitest coin is the more trader attention it has. Many of them has much higher market cap. Much, much higher!

I hate GRID. It is pumped very often, now it has twice the price per coin as XBS, but coin supply is 30+mlj. Wtf!? People like to be sheeps and slaves.

Soon Bittrex won't be remarkable place for XBS.

FY p&d-ers!
It is obvious that someone dump XBS coins for pump other shit coins. This game will end soon. Mark my words

I don't know if CRAVE is shitcoin, but seems that it is coin of the day. So those XBS sellers sold coins for CRAVE probably, and it is expected they will come back after cool down and invest profit into XBS. Not so bad, if this is true scenario.
legendary
April 05, 2015, 01:33:34 PM
Hey guys, quick question. I'm a little confused as to how the multistake platform works on bitstake.co - how does this work and what are the %'s? I locked about 1/2 of my coins for a month in the multistake platform but I'm just curious as to what the purpose of this is and why I wouldn't just send them to my qt and get 5%. Thanks in advance

Honestly, I think the qt is the best place to stake XBS, coinking.

The true beauty that lies within multi-stake, imo of course, will be found when the platform is opened up to more PoS coins (only BLK currently). Once the ability to stake other PoS coins is there.... then we'll be talking.

But right now, you can still stake BLK and earn your interest in XBS. Maybe now you can see once XBS is more visible to the wider crypto community, individuals will be looking for ways to earn XBS. What better way to do it than by staking some crapcoin collecting digital dust in a qt somewhere on your PC.

Sounds pretty sweet if you ask me!! Cool

clovis
Activity: 691
April 05, 2015, 01:17:07 PM

So much coins are pumped on daily basis. The shitest coin is the more trader attention it has. Many of them has much higher market cap. Much, much higher!

I hate GRID. It is pumped very often, now it has twice the price per coin as XBS, but coin supply is 30+mlj. Wtf!? People like to be sheeps and slaves.

FY p&d-ers!
It is obvious that someone dump XBS coins for pump other shit coins. This game will end soon. Mark my words
legendary
Activity: 1288
April 05, 2015, 12:45:49 PM

FY p&d-ers!
legendary
April 05, 2015, 12:37:59 PM
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
April 05, 2015, 12:14:14 PM
Do we have the dates of the new platform release?
Activity: 669
April 05, 2015, 12:03:10 PM

After this publication I expected the higher price of XBS. But however only time will tell whether the XBS is another PnD or large project with a great future investment. I hope that the latter will prevail when daily traders replaced large adoption of XBS coin. These are now only speculation.

once the show is in the road price on bittrex will not be relevant.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
April 05, 2015, 11:09:22 AM

After this publication I expected the higher price of XBS. But however only time will tell whether the XBS is another PnD or large project with a great future investment. I hope that the latter will prevail when daily traders replaced large adoption of XBS coin. These are now only speculation.

once the show is in the road price on bittrex will not be relevant.
legendary
April 05, 2015, 09:16:05 AM
Wait until the new platform is actually released..... things should start moving again once that happens.
legendary
Activity: 924
April 05, 2015, 08:57:46 AM

legendary
April 05, 2015, 08:39:24 AM
Bob and other professional p&d, that's a message for you:

THINGS ALWAYS GET TO THE EQUILIBRIUM.

You have and keep making good profits from this business called price manipulation. But you are making a big mistake here with XBS. You are continuously dumping XBS and making profits of thousands $. What you don't know is that this K $ will be M $ in a short period of time.

But as said, things always get to the equilibrium. Simply, you don't deserve to be rich, cause your souls are poor. Undecided Undecided Undecided

So keep selling your ferraris for pennis. I'm sure others will be happy to have them. Ultimately, you are very generous... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If Bob believes in XBS, he is now keeping price as low as he can and accumulatimg coins from weak hands. Recent sells smells fishy to me. Don't forget, there are buy-ins as well, which are in same value magnitude as sells aprrox.

I agree brightlight..... Because of all the scam FUD over the last couple months, I think more than a few whales have been successful in "accumulation through manipulation." In reality, even the first pump to 69k will be looked at as "cheap coins" one day soon.

Just be patient, remove your coins from Bittrex, tuck them in nice and cozy in your wallet and stake them..... because that's what they really want!! Grin

NWweight:32,025
Pages:
Jump to: