Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 94. (Read 258814 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
April 04, 2015, 11:47:18 AM
Bobsurplus

go home and scamming other lame coins leave XBS alone.

ok?

LOL.. One day maybe you'll understand what I do and how it's not scamming.... Until that day, I'll continue to make btc off you and pad the bank account.

Thanks bud.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 04, 2015, 11:31:26 AM
lol
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
April 04, 2015, 11:19:32 AM
Bobsurplus

ok?

To scam is to buy a thing very cheap and sell it later?? Bob bought XBS when nobody knowed/trusted in it. He took a high risk and now he's been rewarded for it. What Bob currently does nothing has to do with scamming... Wink
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
April 04, 2015, 10:43:14 AM
Bobsurplus

ok?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
April 04, 2015, 10:24:04 AM
To Every one that's is able to add an avatar to their accounts use the bitstake avatar, Im sure there is still users in this forum that dont know anything about Bitstake.
lets gain some more exposure. 

or add personal message like minw
legendary
April 04, 2015, 08:44:18 AM
To Every one that's is able to add an avatar to their accounts use the bitstake avatar, Im sure there is still users in this forum that dont know anything about Bitstake.
lets gain some more exposure. 
Activity: 169
April 04, 2015, 04:21:02 AM
We need investors with patience so this is good really, we know traders get frustrated when there are delays because their plans/ strategy has changed plus their funds may be tied up a little longer, keep buying and get that 1% as drmike says
Activity: 131
April 03, 2015, 11:36:22 PM
Im in with this pretty coin
Activity: 686
April 03, 2015, 04:45:10 PM
Watching the bistake feed on twitter is pretty cool, those who really support bitstake will enjoy the view of the bitstake twitter profile, https://twitter.com/Bitstake
like what others have said capital investment could come any moment now.
April 03, 2015, 04:36:37 PM
It's ridiculous to see all those useless shitcoins valuated in millions $ cap and to see XBS valuated at 100K. And more ridiculous is to see people saying cowshits when they have a minimum X100 profit opportunity (10 M market cap) in front of their blind eyes.

I was planning to buy at 20-30 K market cap, but at that time there was the risk of XBS to be a quick scam. Now that risk is over and the profit opportunity is still HUGE.

PD: Bob, I bet my balls that when you bought XBS at the first days you won't expect this to be a real project. Am I right? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes     You sold part of your XBS getting a good profit X8-X10, but you should think bigger, your opportunity to make a X1000 trade is here MTF. Grin Grin  

You would indeed keep those balls.. When I got in, I just did so because it had all the signs of being a coin birthed by a few of my old group members. And if that was the case then it was a sure thing that getting in while it was still being mined would be profitable. I did, like you said.. Sell a large portion of my coins for a serious profit but I'm still holding what most would consider a "large" chunk as I now think this coin may go places later and I dont wanna miss the train... If it goes to zero that's ok too.. I'll just dump the rest of my coins and add to the profit....

Wish I was in your situation lucky bastard! Grin Grin  I currently have to sell my body to survive but this is gonna change man I promise you!! Angry Angry  I managed to save a couple of thousand $ and I'm in XBS with a 1000$ invest. I won't sell that precious until they become 100 K $, and then I will think about it. I'm fucking tired to fuck old nasty married ladies to live a poor life. That game is fucking over man I'm not an african slave!!  Tongue Tongue Tongue
legendary
April 03, 2015, 04:12:14 PM
It's ridiculous to see all those useless shitcoins valuated in millions $ cap and to see XBS valuated at 100K. And more ridiculous is to see people saying cowshits when they have a minimum X100 profit opportunity (10 M market cap) in front of their blind eyes.

I was planning to buy at 20-30 K market cap, but at that time there was the risk of XBS to be a quick scam. Now that risk is over and the profit opportunity is still HUGE.

PD: Bob, I bet my balls that when you bought XBS at the first days you won't expect this to be a real project. Am I right? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes     You sold part of your XBS getting a good profit X8-X10, but you should think bigger, your opportunity to make a X1000 trade is here MTF. Grin Grin  

You would indeed keep those balls.. When I got in, I just did so because it had all the signs of being a coin birthed by a few of my old group members. And if that was the case then it was a sure thing that getting in while it was still being mined would be profitable. I did, like you said.. Sell a large portion of my coins for a serious profit but I'm still holding what most would consider a "large" chunk as I now think this coin may go places later and I dont wanna miss the train... If it goes to zero that's ok too.. I'll just dump the rest of my coins and add to the profit....
April 03, 2015, 04:05:10 PM

legendary
April 03, 2015, 03:57:45 PM

Yes sir, now we are talking, watch the fudders come in any time now lmao.

I wish they would come.. This thread is getting a bit boring.
You are boring with your 2000 XBS and 1,7 BTC   Cool

I know eh.. Times are TUFF... Wanna lend me $20 for gas dude?
legendary
April 03, 2015, 03:56:53 PM

oh someone is looking to have some fun, open invite to all fudders lmao.

Bring em on! Cheesy
Activity: 168
Not a Doctor
April 03, 2015, 03:40:48 PM
Bob showed up with his shill army  Shocked
Activity: 669
April 03, 2015, 03:15:08 PM

Activity: 1080
April 03, 2015, 02:51:05 PM
be patient yehh  Cool
Activity: 691
April 03, 2015, 02:12:27 PM

You are boring with your 2000 XBS and 1,7 BTC   Cool
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
April 03, 2015, 01:39:03 PM

oh someone is looking to have some fun, open invite to all fudders lmao.
legendary
April 03, 2015, 01:33:13 PM

Pages:
Jump to: