Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSTAMP eXchange wall Observer. second biggest and best exchange - page 24. (Read 89300 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
Wooww 2k buy up to 145.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Yeah, these walls are dropping hard, I wonder if some will start getting pulled. 
Activity: 841
You are not alone mate!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1168
Buying frenzy on Stamp, though I guess I'm the only one noticing..    Cool
legendary
There goes more than 1/2 of it...
legendary
Dat der $140 WALL.

Quarter million dollar skyscraper..
legendary
Activity: 1414
Does anybody know of another exchange, apart from MtGox, where a trader can freely bounce between currencies ?

To me this is why tha banks sabotage their activities; they are a defacto money changer, usurping the busines from the banking cartel.

You got $US, $C, $A, Yen, Roubles, you name it, and no bank forex spread, just a minimal bitcoin trade commission.

Difficult for banks to play along with MtGox given that, me thinks.

People shifting money around freely and sharing none of it with them. Plain jealousy.

lol, gox takes large fees.
zby
legendary
Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001
Does anybody know of another exchange, apart from MtGox, where a trader can freely bounce between currencies ?

To me this is why tha banks sabotage their activities; they are a defacto money changer, usurping the busines from the banking cartel.

You got $US, $C, $A, Yen, Roubles, you name it, and no bank forex spread, just a minimal bitcoin trade commission.

People shifting money around freely and sharing none of it with them. Plain jealousy.

There used to be 2% commission by MtGox for this.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Money changing is the original activity of the banks, and even Jesus condemned it.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
There's a new king in the streets

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
... as always, btc market gets ahead of itself. We'll scratch 150, drop back to 120-something but quickly go back to 132. From there, we'll continue the rally :D
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
nom nom (dat 140 wall)
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Circle gets the Square
zby
legendary
Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001
Head and shoulder:

target is above 200 Smiley

Only volume is a bit low.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Wonder if we can break in to the 140's today? Smiley
138 now, the rally is ignited again. Curious if Mt.Gox will follow.
And the wall is now at $140 with price slowly rising through the $136 range...
Looks like some big bites into that $136 wall at the mo Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: