Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSTAMP eXchange wall Observer. second biggest and best exchange - page 21. (Read 89304 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
nomnomnom.

amazingly hungry buyers.

at this rate, the wall will not last long.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
2500 BTC atm. With the current depth the price will land at 140$ if he decides to sell at once...

What? It would be $135.

True.
Sorry my bad.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
2500 BTC atm. With the current depth the price will land at 140$ if he decides to sell at once...

What? It would be $135.
legendary
2700+ BTC sell wall...  Lips sealed

It was a 3.5k sell wall not to long ago though Cheesy Nom nom nom

Actually it was 3k, and there was a separate 500, which was removed. So, only 300 eaten.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

It was a 3.5k sell wall not to long ago though Cheesy Nom nom nom
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
There are downwards sells too but you don't notice them because bids instantly fill back up.

Yes, of course. But Derp is convinced that Gox is leading everything and its just not true. There has been much more upward buying pressure on Bitstamp than down and thus the price has gone up $20 in the last month.

I just dont see how Gox prices can be trusted and I dont think that Gox is influencing the market that much if at all.

Regardless, Stamp should be evaluated separately and to suggest it is going higher because of Gox is ridiculous.

Actually I believe Stamp is driving Gox right now, the difference is staying $12-15 between the exchanges and 2 dumps happened on Gox and really the one on noon NYC time on Tuesday had any effect, the second one did not.

I tend to agree. As the price has gone higher the spread has remain basically the same dollar wise which means it has gone down % wise. Which, if anything, would suggest that Gox is tracking Stamp. Otherwise, we would see higher/lower % jumps in the spread between the two exchanges with Stamp recovering to close or widen the spread gap.
legendary
There are downwards sells too but you don't notice them because bids instantly fill back up.

Yes, of course. But Derp is convinced that Gox is leading everything and its just not true. There has been much more upward buying pressure on Bitstamp than down and thus the price has gone up $20 in the last month.

I just dont see how Gox prices can be trusted and I dont think that Gox is influencing the market that much if at all.

Regardless, Stamp should be evaluated separately and to suggest it is going higher because of Gox is ridiculous.
Activity: 728
legendary
Hmmm maybe that guy with the 3.5k wall knows something we dont.

Theres been so much dumping on bitstamp the past 3 weeks its insane. The gox price rise is the only thing holding them up.

I'm sorry. You are delusional regarding Gox. Bitstamp is going up because there is no DOWNWARD selling pressure on it. All the sales are for the most part walls. Cash outs at limit orders.

Bitstamp is at least as powerful of a market indicator as the overbought Gox market.
Activity: 728
Theres been so much dumping on bitstamp the past 3 weeks its insane. The gox price rise is the only thing holding them up.
What about China?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
legendary
Dang, its an arbitrage bot. Its selling on Gox.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Will that 1BTC guy eat the whole wall through the night?

Not a chance.  Not to mention people then put ask bids in front of the wall.

Some significant, real buying pressure would need to occur.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
Will that 1BTC guy eat the whole wall through the night?
legendary
Activity: 1168
legendary
Wow, 3052.83 coin ask on 143.98.
Pages:
Jump to: