Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED] - page 35. (Read 55576 times)

legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

So your source is Ebay?  Where are the coins?  You only have stock photos...

Please tell me your aren't drop shipping....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
twitter.com/BitStone_Devs
Hello Community,

Thanks for all of the recent interest in the BitStone project.

We have a vision and we are committed to seeing it through.

People have made money on BST, and we are very happy to hear that.

This is only a true indicator of the massive interest we already have...and with the things we have planned that interest is going to grow even more.

Escrow Update:

Escrow has been established, and we have worked out a deal to secure worry free escrows from a very accredited escrow agent here on BitcoinTalk.

Many of you may have heard of him, and we can assure that the whole community will be confident in his escrow abilities.

Who is this escrow?

Well, I will let this person introduce himself shortly.

Many people want the Silver Kilo Bars, and it so happens that our escrow agent wants one as well...so we are sending him one to review and to keep as a gift.

I want a silver kilo bar, how do I get one?

Very easily, contact me via PM and state that you want one...and I will put you in contact with the escrow agent asap.

When my escrow confirms he has received payment, I will get your shipping info that you provided my escrow agent and send package within 24 hours.

Buyer will receive tracking number, and be REQUIRED to SIGN for the package. Yeah, no and's if's or but's about it, if you want a Silver Bar and plan to use BST or BTC to purchase it...you will have to sign for that package.

When the package is confirmed DELIVERED, I will contact my escrow agent, and he will also check the status of delivery.

If all checks out funds will be released, and sale will then be finalized.

What items can I look forward to purchasing with BST in the next coming days?

Silver Kilo Bars

Gold Rounds / Sqaures - 1/4 oz , 10 gram , 1/2 oz

Silver Rounds / Squares - 5 oz , 10oz , 1oz

ALL 10% UNDER SPOT!

Nobody can beat our prices on these items.

Grab some BitStone if you wish to buy something of real value this holiday season using Crypto Currency!!!

BITTREX MARKET WHERE YOU CAN BUY BITSTONE:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BST

Thanks for your support,

BitStoneDev
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Id like to ask a question with out being insulted or battered on topic ...lol

Where do you see in that chart that 1 person holds 50% of all the coins?  I see a lot of wallet bubbles with the top ten being largest of course, but with different addresses. Most of them are in the 30K range or less.

thanks!

This is where a single address held ~200k coins: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

This was already posted a few pages back by someone and didn't attract any attention, which was the point of my post.

That 200k was then split into multiple "bubbles". You can still see that top 10 addresses hold >50%. I hope someone with enough time on their hands can dig up the transactions to show if that 200k ended up in those big bubbles, or on Bittrex, etc.

i see now, thanks.

But why do you assume it is one person?

Couldn't it be an investment group or something along those lines?

Ok, let me rephrase: a single entity. Doesn't really make any difference. Actually if it's a "group" that makes it probably more dangerous, less predictable, etc. But that's not the point.

Someone acquiring this amount of coins reeks of inside knowledge. Therefore negating the "no-premine" argument being repeated by BitStoneDev.

Even if it's not an inside job it's still a huge risk to bagholders. Even 10% of that amount would pretty much destroy Bittrex order books.

Even if it's not an inside job and doesn't get dumped in large quantities it's still a risk to the network - that "entity" could likely fork the coin at will.

That's just a few red flags from one address. How many flags would you say is the minimum to consider that something might not be entirely above board?
legendary
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Where do you see in that chart that 1 person holds 50% of all the coins?  I see a lot of wallet bubbles with the top ten being largest of course, but with different addresses. Most of them are in the 30K range or less.

thanks!

This is where a single address held ~200k coins: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

This was already posted a few pages back by someone and didn't attract any attention, which was the point of my post.

That 200k was then split into multiple "bubbles". You can still see that top 10 addresses hold >50%. I hope someone with enough time on their hands can dig up the transactions to show if that 200k ended up in those big bubbles, or on Bittrex, etc.

i see now, thanks.

I know of one particular scammer who not long ago was asking around to buy mass quantities of dead shitcoins...  Believe it or not, he's posted in this thread a couple times.

Coincidence?  Who knows...
legendary

thanks!

i see now, thanks.

legendary

thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I find it quite hilarious that none of the wannabe BitStone "investors" - or "customers" or "victims" or whatever they want to call themselves - seem to be concerned that someone is holding nearly 50% of the coins acquired at very low cost compared to the current exchange rate (no premine LOL). And this being a POS coin that someone consequently controls 50% of the network.

This "whale" is probably a very honest and responsible person and will NEVER do anything bad, like dump a significant amount of coins, or meddle with forking. This is crypto, we inherently trust shady characters, right?  Grin

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/#!rich

thanks!

Go to this link. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm
Big bag holder briefly combined the coins into one address and then split them back up 40 minutes later.
legendary
I find it quite hilarious that none of the wannabe BitStone "investors" - or "customers" or "victims" or whatever they want to call themselves - seem to be concerned that someone is holding nearly 50% of the coins acquired at very low cost compared to the current exchange rate (no premine LOL). And this being a POS coin that someone consequently controls 50% of the network.

This "whale" is probably a very honest and responsible person and will NEVER do anything bad, like dump a significant amount of coins, or meddle with forking. This is crypto, we inherently trust shady characters, right?  Grin

thanks!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm glad that I got out from under this rock. Don't care much for peridot anyway.

Amen brother.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Wow, wheellocks you're taking virtual dick-measuring to a whole new level. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but it's all in vain 'cause I don't care.

Now that you got that out of the way are you going to stay on topic?

Sorry for quoting myself but to help get you started, what's your opinion - who owns this address:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

Must be someone very very lucky or with inside knowledge perhaps. Who could that be?

I'm glad that I got out from under this rock. Don't care much for peridot anyway.
legendary
who owns it?

do you know?

I'm betting on takyboy or butstonedev myself.  Grin

is there any proof of this?
and if so, what are you trying to say?

There was no statement of fact, so why would you ask for proof? Proof that Owlcats is betting on who it might be?  You sir, are a fucking moron.

I'm a moron?

woah ..chill brotha, suchmoon asked a question which seemed loaded, if you didnt see that, and then people were commenting on it, on topic.

thanks!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
@dbt1033:  you are not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? this was written as  a scam expose 2 years ago, and to show that I am not a newbie here.  nice job on going fullretard!

Also I never said gaw was the original scam, if you actually read the post you would see the point, saying what you did proves that you definitely have gone fullretard...thank you!

oh and this "kid" is not such a kid "old pal"

@paul: your stupid remarks are in the usual manner to be expected avoiding whats right in front of you, and continuing to ignore facts...so in theory, you hare fact-less and don't listen to them , so i doubt anyone would listen to your nonsense anymore.

you can keep on doing what you do best...looking dumb, as you just proved my point.

@suchmoon I know you don't care, because you a major part of the gaw period and came out clean and now are always on the offensive. Enjoy bashing away with your crew, no one listens to you guys anyway.

I have nothing further to say the prosecution rests!

WUT? Are you pretending to play courtroom or something now? I am afraid you have lost me completely here.

please keep up, i know there are a lot of big words written.

But if you are going to go around accusing everyone of shilling and scamming, and now you see proof right in front of your eyes otherwise, then you are obviously just here to fud.

who else in in your fud crew, please step up.

i can see the obvious 4 or 5.

FUD crew? LMAO. You sound like you really believe your own bullshit. If there happens to be some other sorry assed moron who buys your bullshit, I feel sorry for them.

Paul, let me break it down for you in simple terms you can understand and i'll leave it at that.

Every single person on this and any other forum on the entire internet thinks you are a bully and a jerk.

You cannot have a civil conversation with anyone, ever.

As much as you think people look up to you and take your advice that you so blatantly post in your sig that you are a person who has the goal of finding the truth and preventing fraud, no one takes you seriously...why? because you are only one sided.

You are irrational, offensive, and rude to all.

You are a joke that people laugh at when your name comes up in conversation, that people don't want to engage with (see all of the above).

Personally, I think you are a disgrace to this community, and have no valid input whatsoever.

You disgrace the name of Paul Revere.

Nothing you can say or have said should have any validity at all to any member reading this on this or any other forum.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
holy fuck you all need to get a life.  we get the picture.
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
who owns it?

do you know?

I'm betting on takyboy or butstonedev myself.  Grin

There was no statement of fact, so why would you ask for proof? Proof that Owlcats is betting on who it might be?  You sir, are a fucking moron.
legendary
who owns it?

do you know?

I'm betting on takyboy or butstonedev myself.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
who owns it?