Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED] - page 5. (Read 55575 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 500
As I said, fudders are doing a good job, but they begin to get bored, it's time to ignore : D

BitstoneDev, thanks for the creation and development of one of the best cryptocurrency Smiley I'm here from the beginning and will stay until the end, even if the BST price would fall to zero. I will help in building buy wall at 55k Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
twitter.com/BitStone_Devs
Hi , I have messaged you to place my order on the 1/2 oz Gold Round.

Thanks for providing this service, will post pics once it arrives.

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in our 1/2 oz Gold Round.

We have replied, and your order details have been sent off to our escrow provider.

You should be receiving a message shortly from our escrow.

Thanks for being the 1st BitStone Customer!

Talk soon,

BitStoneDev
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
Hi , I have messaged you to place my order on the 1/2 oz Gold Round.

Thanks for providing this service, will post pics once it arrives.

Good. No checkpoint server... Grin

{
"synccheckpoint" : "0000007fbc52e49a17e70262af68bd6e1ec220f1ab4213878aa7a76c32257eb3",
"height" : 0,
"timestamp" : "2015-06-30 14:37:05 UTC",
"policy" : "strict"
}

" If the coin is designed in a secure way, with high difficulty and a diverse group of stakers, then there isn't anything to worry about and a checkpoint server would in my opinion make it less secure, as you have a single agent that can either mismanage the chain or intentionally exploit it. "

" Checkpoint servers are a centralized point of failure and in my opinion are not needed in most cases. I have seen checkpoint servers orphan blocks that shouldn't have been orphaned and also seen them roll back chains that should not have been rolled back. The blockchain rules are enough to keep the chain secure. "

Quotes that I agree with from Presstab.

We have permanent staking nodes in place, and a checkpoint server was not something we were interested in implementing.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Good. No checkpoint server... Grin

{
"synccheckpoint" : "0000007fbc52e49a17e70262af68bd6e1ec220f1ab4213878aa7a76c32257eb3",
"height" : 0,
"timestamp" : "2015-06-30 14:37:05 UTC",
"policy" : "strict"
}
Activity: 3
Hello Community,

Stopping by to give you the rundown of last night/today's mining with our BitStoneFund miners on BitMinter.

Since we only minded about half the shifts last night/today the payout was low...but like I said, we only mined a few shifts.

http://i.imgur.com/1qw5iFJ.png

Tomorrows payout should be close to double this.

We will be putting today's payout on a support buy wall @ 55K Sats.

http://i.imgur.com/ANs5x06.png

Anyone else willing to show their support and build on today's support wall that we shall set, would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the AVG for the 3 Avalon's we currently have running on the BitStoneFund worker on BitMinter:

http://i.imgur.com/cWnHjwA.png

The stats listed on the public feed our very inaccurate but you are always free to check here:

https://bitminter.com/livestats/big

Puny human. Me smash puny buy wall.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Dr Keith Harville is doing a bangup job of making idiots look stupid already.  I really don't know how he could do a better job, really. What more do you think he could possibly do to make idiots look stupid? Seriously. He is just smacking em out of the park one after the other.

I think he's slacking. Hasn't posted with any of those hyperactive shilltrolldoxer accounts in quite a while.
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
Hello Community,

Stopping by to give you the rundown of last night/today's mining with our BitStoneFund miners on BitMinter.

Since we only minded about half the shifts last night/today the payout was low...but like I said, we only mined a few shifts.

http://i.imgur.com/1qw5iFJ.png

http://i.imgur.com/ANs5x06.png

Anyone else willing to show their support and build on today's support wall that we shall set, would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the AVG for the 3 Avalon's we currently have running on the BitStoneFund worker on BitMinter:

http://i.imgur.com/cWnHjwA.png

The stats listed on the public feed our very inaccurate but you are always free to check here:

1 package touched down at our HQ today:

http://i.imgur.com/US0Mkyh.png
Will be posting up some pictures of the 1/2 OZ Gold Round shortly.

Be back in a bit,

BitStoneDev

Nice to see you keeping your word on putting up miners for bst in general. Keep it up, and soon these idiots will look pretty stupid. Make it happen guys!

Dr Keith Harville is doing a bangup job of making idiots look stupid already with his brilliant Bitstone Operation.  I really don't know how he could do a better job, really. What more do you think he could possibly do to make idiots look stupid? Seriously. He is just smacking em out of the park one after the other.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
When do the miner proceed bst purchases begin?

Supporting the market with some buy walls daily is what we are looking to do as of right now.

Buying BST with miner proceeds has been considered, and when we decide to start buying with those proceeds an announcement will be made.

This strategy has just begun, and we believe daily buy walls should be set in place first before daily buys are actually executed.

Not to say we wont at one point start buying straight off the market with proceeds, its just the strategy calls for some buy support walls to be put in place first.

We are truly looking for a stable price for BST, and these support walls will help play a part in this.

When we reach a point in time that none of our support walls are being sold into, we will most likely begin small buys with the miner proceeds.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

That's honestly the best way to do things early on. I think its a pretty cool idea too. Will be really cool to see how the market reacts to this over a longer period of time.
Activity: 583
Hello Community,

1 package touched down at our HQ today:

Will be posting up some pictures of the 1/2 OZ Gold Round shortly.

Be back in a bit,

BitStoneDev

Nice to see you keeping your word on putting up miners for bst in general. Keep it up, and soon these idiots will look pretty stupid. Make it happen guys!
Hello,

As stated above we received 1 of many packages on the way today.

MANY More items on the way!

Just got in this beautiful 1/2 OZ GOLD ROUND.

1461 BST

Back shot:

1461 BST

Receipt proving ownership of this item:

Price for this Gold Round is:

1461 BST

Escrow will be provided by OgNasty.

Please contact us ASAP if you're looking to pick this up for the holidays...this wont last long.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

that is sexy as fuuuug. how long would it take you to ship to CA?

Throughout this whole month we will ship items in under 24 hours, and you will receive tracking # and expected time of delivery via PM.

Any further questions, please feel free to ask here or via PM.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev
Hello,

1461 BST

Back shot:

1461 BST

1461 BST

Please contact us ASAP if you're looking to pick this up for the holidays...this wont last long.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Thinking about buying this. What if two people want to buy it. How would that work?

The first person to contact us via PM or thread post would have the first dibs on the item.

If multiple people contact us around the same time wanting to buy, we would keep it fair and keep the "first come, first serve" attitude and allow the first person 12 hours to comply with Escrow terms.

After that, the item would be available to the next person in line looking to buy, and that person would then have the same 12 hours to comply with escrow and send payment.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Activity: 80
Yes. The answer is yes.
When to the family jewels get revealed?
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
WAKE THE FUCK UP.
HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU PEOPLE BE.
WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Tell us how you really feel  Grin

There are all good concerns. I'd say a bounty on your head is highly likely.

Supporting the market with some buy walls daily is what we are looking to do as of right now.

Buying BST with miner proceeds has been considered, and when we decide to start buying with those proceeds an announcement will be made.

This strategy has just begun, and we believe daily buy walls should be set in place first before daily buys are actually executed.

Not to say we wont at one point start buying straight off the market with proceeds, its just the strategy calls for some buy support walls to be put in place first.

We are truly looking for a stable price for BST, and these support walls will help play a part in this.

When we reach a point in time that none of our support walls are being sold into, we will most likely begin small buys with the miner proceeds.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev
Activity: 1098
Activity: 80
Yes. The answer is yes.
ð
Activity: 28
The absurdity continues.

No one in their right mind should buy precious metals through 4th parties. The fact that this fantastical escrow agent fails to understand the consequences at hand adds to all of this.

Think for a minute your incredibly stupid people.

1. Refinery sends 'gold bar' to desperate failed doctor's source. Step 1.
2. Unsuccessful doctor passes 'gold bar' onto escrow agent
3. Escrow agent advises buyer it is in hand
4. Buyer forwards money to escrow agent
5. Escrow agent sends package received from desperate failed doctor to buyer
6. Buyer receives and signs for package from escrow agent
7. Funds released

or

worse

1. Refinery sends 'gold bar' to desperate failed doctor's source
2. Unsuccessful doctor holds 'gold bar' until hearing from escrow agent
3. Escrow agent advises buyer it is in hand
4. Buyer forwards money to escrow agent
5. Unsuccessful doctor sends package received from refinery
6. Buyer receives and signs for package from escrow agent
7. Funds released

Papers match stamp on 'gold bar' package looks nice and bright and everything looks alright. Buyer hoards 'gold bar' for 3 years and decides to cash in.

Takes it to a mint who dissolves it and weights the contents therein.

Oh boy  look at this it is spray painted lead.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Funds should and only can be released upon receipt by the buyer and having it re-assayed. You DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU RECEIVING regardless if some one named OG Nasty on some fucking internet forum clears the funds.

HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU PEOPLE BE.

Unless this is shipped directly from the mint under their guarantee your fucking morons are buying lumps of coal and crates of lead.

DO NOT think that as that moron Bucky tries to keep pointing out that OG Nasty some phantom on the internet gives it the clear, that it is what you will receive.

The mere fact that this escrow agent remains mute on the obvious method of transaction and simply states I will merely hand it of, is not how such a delicate transaction should be.

NOTE:

we've gone from its a gift to the escrow agent to its payment for his fee to the escrow agent himself stating I am doing this for free.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Activity: 346
Merit: 102
Hello,

1461 BST

Back shot:

1461 BST

1461 BST

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

that is sexy as fuuuug. how long would it take you to ship to CA?
Pages:
Jump to: