Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED] - page 7. (Read 55575 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
says the little bitch hiding behind an online alias...pot, meet retard.

But... aren't you a little bitch hiding behind an online alias too ? *shrugs*

yep but im not here playing internet tough guy like the whiny no life

Yes you are.

FUD for hire is the worst kind.  Enjoy your feedback (not that it matters because you are a sockpuppet)

boo hoo...another bitchy "hero"...

go crank one off with your little buddy paul.  aim for his face.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Yes you are.

FUD for hire is the worst kind.  Enjoy your feedback (not that it matters because you are a sockpuppet)

Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!

But Dr. Keith Harville is brave and wise and answers all questions posed about his ScamBones Operation.

Uh, wait a second, Strike that. Reverse it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
legendary
I thought the warnings about fraud schemes on the Nashville Police Department's Fraud Unit Page were interesting:

Hmm, The things they mention are pretty much what I and some others have been doing and suggesting to folks here in relation to the Bitstone Operation. They say to do your homework. They even make a firm suggestion to contact a business in question and confirm the validity of the information you are given when solicited. Amazing. Just what I have been doing. What do you think, Keith? Do you reckon these guys are going to agree with your absurd claims? Or, do you think that somebody whose whole job it is is to spot and stop fraudsters preying on the citizens of Nashville might look at what you claim and think that maybe just possibly that you are pulling a confidence scam right under their noses? Maybe even in their backyard. Is the rent-a-office that you list as the Bitstone operations center near the Police HQ? That would sure be ironic.  Can you imagine the egg on the face if the Bitstone Operation got going big and then got busted by some other agency? Or, do you think that with  all of the Crypto Fraud headlines like Gemcoin these days that someone might just decide to grab the LHF that is the Bitstone operation that fell into their laps and put a nice feather in their caps and grab some nice headlines for stopping something that appears to be a similar scheme to Gemcoin?? Pretty big gamble , Keith.  I think you are making irrational choices.

Fascinating reply.

Do you think Nashville Police Department's Fraud Unit and other agencies that have likely been monitoring this thread all along agree with your assessment?

Oh, and don't worry, the obvious sock puppet / paid shill  thing is probably WAY beyond their ability to comprehend or see through, right? Do you reckon that Barney Fife himself is down there running the Fraud Unit ?

P.S: Curious that this iFUD account responds to posts where questions are directed at Keith Harville.

Even if you can buy things with BST, isn't it a lot easier and safer to do so with USD?

I don't see the purpose of reinventing the wheel...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
1 btc 24 hr volume and a line of big sells on the books. Where do I sign up?  Huh  Huh

This scam have run out of gas.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
1 btc 24 hr volume and a line of big sells on the books. Where do I sign up?  Huh  Huh
I thought the warnings about fraud schemes on the Nashville Police Department's Fraud Unit Page were interesting:

Hmm, The things they mention are pretty much what I and some others have been doing and suggesting to folks here in relation to the Bitstone Operation. They say to do your homework. They even make a firm suggestion to contact a business in question and confirm the validity of the information you are given when solicited. Amazing. Just what I have been doing. What do you think, Keith? Do you reckon these guys are going to agree with your absurd claims? Or, do you think that somebody whose whole job it is is to spot and stop fraudsters preying on the citizens of Nashville might look at what you claim and think that maybe just possibly that you are pulling a confidence scam right under their noses? Maybe even in their backyard. Is the rent-a-office that you list as the Bitstone operations center near the Police HQ? That would sure be ironic.  Can you imagine the egg on the face if the Bitstone Operation got going big and then got busted by some other agency? Or, do you think that with  all of the Crypto Fraud headlines like Gemcoin these days that someone might just decide to grab the LHF that is the Bitstone operation that fell into their laps and put a nice feather in their caps and grab some nice headlines for stopping something that appears to be a similar scheme to Gemcoin?? Pretty big gamble , Keith.  I think you are making irrational choices.

Fascinating reply.

Do you think Nashville Police Department's Fraud Unit and other agencies that have likely been monitoring this thread all along agree with your assessment?

Oh, and don't worry, the obvious sock puppet / paid shill  thing is probably WAY beyond their ability to comprehend or see through, right? Do you reckon that Barney Fife himself is down there running the Fraud Unit ?

P.S: Curious that this iFUD account responds to posts where questions are directed at Keith Harville.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
suchmoon: "I was expecting you to drop some obliterating evidence of me being on hashtalk... what, nothing? We're supposed to just trust your imagination?"

Do you really want me to post up all that old stuff?

I'm sure you don't, but you will say sure go ahead.  and I will Smiley

Yes, preferably in another thread to stop derailing this one. You can use the one "Kieth" created to dox me:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dox-for-suchmoon-paul-revere-1-down-1-to-go-5-btc-up-for-grabs-1278868

Please post all evidence you have OF ME PARTICIPATING ON HASHTALK FORUM I.E. BEING "GARZA'S HASHTALKER" AS YOU REMEMBER SO WELL (capitalized for hopefully better comprehension so that you couldn't wiggle it into something else).

Oh, and when you say: "blatant fraud scheme being brought forth by one of Garza's Hashtalkers"  Don't forget your buddy suchmooon was very much one of those "Garza's Hashtalkers"  I remember it very well.

Hmm, The things they mention are pretty much what I and some others have been doing and suggesting to folks here in relation to the Bitstone Operation. They say to do your homework. They even make a firm suggestion to contact a business in question and confirm the validity of the information you are given when solicited. Amazing. Just what I have been doing. What do you think, Keith? Do you reckon these guys are going to agree with your absurd claims? Or, do you think that somebody whose whole job it is is to spot and stop fraudsters preying on the citizens of Nashville might look at what you claim and think that maybe just possibly that you are pulling a confidence scam right under their noses? Maybe even in their backyard. Is the rent-a-office that you list as the Bitstone operations center near the Police HQ? That would sure be ironic.  Can you imagine the egg on the face if the Bitstone Operation got going big and then got busted by some other agency across the street from their HQ? Ouch. Or, do you think that with  all of the Crypto Fraud headlines like Gemcoin these days that someone might just decide to grab the LHF that is the Bitstone operation that fell into their laps and put a nice feather in their caps and grab some nice headlines for stopping something that appears to be a similar scheme to Gemcoin?? Pretty big gamble , Keith.  I think you are making irrational choices.
legendary
@Buckrogers  This isn't about you man... stop making yourself trollbait
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
Thanks for your honest concern Smiley

I thought the sarcasm was obvious. My only real concern right now is watching this entire scheme completely fall apart, so I can laugh some more.

These forums are quite entertaining at times.

* Xian01 resumes consuming unhealthy quantities of popcorn

It was indeed, obviously your radar is off today Smiley

Are you going to respond to my request that you explain your accusation that I have made death threats?

I was in deep and was given what was ordered and promised up until a point.....a point where "10,000" other people or "dullest retards" thought the same thing according to the SEC.

So singling me out is a bit of a stretch.

Oh, and when you say: "blatant fraud scheme being brought forth by one of Garza's Hashtalkers"  Don't forget your buddy suchmooon was very much one of those "Garza's Hashtalkers"  I remember it very well.

"10,000 other people" didn't all shill for GAW, in fact most of them didn't. Trying to blend into the crowd now? Smiley

And to make it easy on readers I have poop-colored another example of your made-up shit. An great specimen of a BitStone investor ladies and gentlemen. Claims to have learned from and repented past deeds only to do the exact same thing again.

* With a clone or imitation of Paycoin that Josh Garza had created for his blatant and obvious fraud scheme, no less.

buckrogers: Dumbest guy on the planet in the Galaxy? Or part of these operations? You decide.

P.S: Is Bitstone a clone from Paycoin? Or just real similar?

Good luck with all your death threats Paul...stupid monkey.

I am afraid you have lost me here, my good man. Can you please explain what you mean with this outrageous and baseless accusation? Please name exactly who you say I have threatened. I have only asked for an explanation of the Bitstone business model and how wealth is created out of thin air, that Keith will then go through a hell of a lot of trouble and expense to share with everyone instead of just keeping it, you know - just because that's how he rolls.

Do I really have to explain this one to you Paul?  I thought you were a true detective?

I was referring to your comments on the threats made to YOU...silly

I understand completely old chap, just a totally accidental mistake in your presentation of that on your part . Perhaps someday you will improve your communication skills.

Perhaps you can lend me the dictionary you use to post with Smiley
and of course it's "my mistake" lol god forbid paul revere admits to making a mistake!

I thought the sarcasm was obvious. My only real concern right now is watching this entire scheme completely fall apart, so I can laugh some more.

Are you going to respond to my request that you explain your accusation that I have made death threats?

I was in deep and was given what was ordered and promised up until a point.....a point where "10,000" other people or "dullest retards" thought the same thing according to the SEC.

Oh, and when you say: "blatant fraud scheme being brought forth by one of Garza's Hashtalkers"  Don't forget your buddy suchmooon was very much one of those "Garza's Hashtalkers"  I remember it very well.

"10,000 other people" didn't all shill for GAW, in fact most of them didn't. Trying to blend into the crowd now? Smiley

And to make it easy on readers I have poop-colored another example of your made-up shit. An great specimen of a BitStone investor ladies and gentlemen. Claims to have learned from and repented past deeds only to do the exact same thing again.

* With a clone or imitation of Paycoin that Josh Garza had created for his blatant and obvious fraud scheme, no less.

buckrogers: Dumbest guy on the planet in the Galaxy? Or part of these operations? You decide.

I am afraid you have lost me here, my good man. Can you please explain what you mean with this outrageous and baseless accusation? Please name exactly who you say I have threatened. I have only asked for an explanation of the Bitstone business model and how wealth is created out of thin air, that Keith will then go through a hell of a lot of trouble and expense to share with everyone instead of just keeping it, you know - just because that's how he rolls.

Do I really have to explain this one to you Paul?  I thought you were a true detective?

I understand completely old chap, just a totally accidental mistake in your presentation of that on your part . Perhaps someday you will improve your communication skills.
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181

I have such a fucking pathetic life.  If you guys keep responding, I'm just going to keep posting nonsensical fucking bullshit to taunt you.  It won't make any sense, but I'll make it look like I put thought into it!

what a douche
Pages:
Jump to: