Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 BITSUM [BSM] ⚡Cryptocurrency that Work in Facebook &Telegram 🔥 - page 12. (Read 9302 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

But TON will be full in App accepted and User can send directly to User without knowing the Adress.
Furthermore the Bot solution is bad because Bot owner has also ALL PRIVATE KEYS from everyone which is using the bot.

Dev,
Is there any way around this? Bot having private keys of all users is really not a good privacy centric solution.

Dev will ignore this question.
I also think he might get legal problems like some exchanges now because he is holding money from others without any license.

i will stay away here

I have been trying to think if there is any way around this and not having them stored in one location but I cant think of any other way of doing it can you?

The only way would be a custom Telegram Android APP, the problem is during LOG IN Telegram servers are syncinc the actual firmware and dont allow to start custom Software.
So it is not possible.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge

But TON will be full in App accepted and User can send directly to User without knowing the Adress.
Furthermore the Bot solution is bad because Bot owner has also ALL PRIVATE KEYS from everyone which is using the bot.

Dev,
Is there any way around this? Bot having private keys of all users is really not a good privacy centric solution.

I also think he might get legal problems like some exchanges now because he is holding money from others without any license.

i will stay away here

I have been trying to think if there is any way around this and not having them stored in one location but I cant think of any other way of doing it can you?

Dev,

i will stay away here
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
I think this project is one of the best in crypto this year! Now with a successful crowd just sitting and watching it happen, all unwanted people will cry at the end of the year.

We will soon release private telegram wallet
we are testing that wallet right now
Crypto Lovers
We are targeting Multimessenger , TON will work on only 1 messenger  but BITSUM will work in multiple messenger
Hope that Bitsum can surpass old messenger platform, like Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Who knows what will happen, but we are working continuously to upgrade app
It's good to hear your dedication and solid plans for Bitsum.

Your support encourage us to do better ,
keep supporting and help BITSUM grow
Activity: 94
Merit: 1

Dev,
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
We are targeting Multimessenger , TON will work on only 1 messenger  but BITSUM will work in multiple messenger
Hope that Bitsum can surpass old messenger platform, like Facebook, Twitter, etc.

It's good to hear your dedication and solid plans for Bitsum.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Interesting project. I have joined Telegram group for updates.  Kiss
Crypto Lovers

Do you have major partners? Or are you going to cooperate with big companies? It will be very difficult to compete with the TON(

This is a big risk and thats why I think that SUM is useless.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Crypto Lovers
Do you have major partners? Or are you going to cooperate with big companies? It will be very difficult to compete with the TON(

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Crypto Lovers
how do you plan on integrating this into fb and skype?

We have plans to integrate this in facebook and skype , we will complete telegram 1st
Crypto Lovers
The coin has really dropped in price today let’s hope the new exchange gives it a good pitch in the right direction.
Ups and Downs are part of the market, After releasing private wallet will boost price.
Crypto Lovers
Bitsum need do more advertising . the coin is great

When we are done with private wallet we will do this
Crypto Lovers
Dev,
This really really looks like a good coin.
But before you run, you must walk.

There are basic things missing before you worry about new exchanges or even facebook/skype.
1) Paper Wallet.
2) Online Blockchain and explorer. (Not just Bot).

Those two should be priority 1 and 2. Nothing else is more important.

There is already Online Explorer check here - http://pool.bitsum.uz/#blockchain_blocks
Working on Paper Wallet

Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Dev,
This really really looks like a good coin.
But before you run, you must walk.

There are basic things missing before you worry about new exchanges or even facebook/skype.
1) Paper Wallet.
2) Online Blockchain and explorer. (Not just Bot).

Those two should be priority 1 and 2. Nothing else is more important.
Crypto Lovers
Dev,
Dont forget Whatsapp integration as well!

(Edit: and possibly vk).

Whatsapp is not possible at the current moment
so we can't comment anything about Whatsapp

How about discord? That would be a great one to do with it being common for games too.

Not yet researched
But discord is possible

Thanks
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge
Dev,
Dont forget Whatsapp integration as well!

(Edit: and possibly vk).

Whatsapp is not possible at the current moment
so we can't comment anything about Whatsapp

How about discord? That would be a great one to do with it being common for games too.
Pages:
Jump to: