Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 BITSUM [BSM] ⚡Cryptocurrency that Work in Facebook &Telegram 🔥 - page 9. (Read 9301 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers

There won’t be bonuses during the that ICO, right?

This coin is already on exchange ,
Just buy it
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
~
Lots of exchanges have been applied for but you have to bear in mind not all deal with cryptonight currencies.
Got it, fella! Thank you so much. That means we have to do both tasks simultaneously. Finding free or low listing fees; and those exchanges are ready to list Cryptonight-algorithm cryptocurrencies. It is also obviously that exchanges which accept to list Cryptonight-algorithmed coins are very limited.
Consequently, it seems that we have to wait official news from Bitsum project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge

Explain please how much tokens were sold at the pre-ICO? - If that's allowed to disclose.

There was no Presale but it has been mined since last year.

Will lift min. price restriction in 1-2 days
How about current progress of Bitsum project?
Which exchange will be our next priority to ask for listing? Would you mind sharing me hints on our next target, please.

Lots of exchanges have been applied for but you have to bear in mind not all deal with cryptonight currencies.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1

Of course, I think this is a very good idea.
Also, please have some patience. It will take at least a few weeks for confidence to be regained by many investors after this.
Crypto Lovers
Crypto Lovers
Bravo!
You took a perfectly good and promising coin... and killed it.

Id recommend you remove any and all price regulations immediately and apologize to your community (not just listen to the fanboys who have no understanding of economics).
Maybe you can save yourselves and this good idea yet.

Thank you for your suggestion

we will think about it ,

we take decision for benefit of project and people who already invested in this, posting the same thing again and again will not change our mind,

we have done this for some reason and when that is fulfilled we will remove that
Bravo!
You took a perfectly good and promising coin... and killed it.

Id recommend you remove any and all price regulations immediately and apologize to your community (not just listen to the fanboys who have no understanding of economics).
Maybe you can save yourselves and this good idea yet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge
The telegram group is definitely growing there were only 500 people in there at the start of the week now there are over 3000.
Activity: 143
Merit: 31
Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project
Never seen such a huge response of public. YOU ARE Moving very fast.
Crypto Lovers
The OP doesn't explain how Bitcoum would actually be the "first Telegram based cryptocurrency". HOW is it Telegram based? You've made a precise statement, please explain it.

Wallet is Integrated in Telegram, so you can keep your coin secure in telegram itself and this feature is not yet provided by anyone.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
The OP doesn't explain how Bitcoum would actually be the "first Telegram based cryptocurrency". HOW is it Telegram based? You've made a precise statement, please explain it.

I think a video demonstration of this would be good.  Somebody sent me bitsum on telegram and the process was flawless.  I wish they could demonstrate it by using youtube.

Demo Video is included in Page 1 of this ANN. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27zEEFgz6nQ&t=5s
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
If its going to go 100x, why do you have to manipulate the price?
It will rise naturally in time.

Price is not manipulated we are doing this for some reason and this will only benefit miners, and coin

For me it is Price manipulation if you fix the price not to go under 10 SAT.
Activity: 211
Merit: 22
Referral programme is launched.
Crypto Lovers
I like telegram airdrop campaign. this project is great
yes we will launch this soon
Crypto Lovers

Price is not manipulated we are doing this for some reason and this will only benefit miners, and coin
Activity: 504
Merit: 109

I think a video demonstration of this would be good.  Somebody sent me bitsum on telegram and the process was flawless.  I wish they could demonstrate it by using youtube.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
I like telegram airdrop campaign. this project is great
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Pages:
Jump to: