Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 BITSUM [BSM] ⚡Cryptocurrency that Work in Facebook &Telegram 🔥 - page 8. (Read 9302 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge
The coin price has been slowly creeping up on the 2 exchanges that BSM is already so just need to keep developing and trying to get a consistent volume on trading while more features are added.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
POLONIEX is not listing any coin from last 3-4 months when they become active they will list
With recent active movements after Circle joined Poloniex, I believe the exchange will start adding more new coins in their platform. Just wait and take advantage when time comes.
Let's help to list Bitsum on Poloniex.
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
poloniex.com is possible in conversation with circle
Any process with Poloniex exchange? Have they accepted Bitsum on their platform?
Please let me know if you have good news related to Poloniex.

POLONIEX is not listing any coin from last 3-4 months when they become active they will list

Hello,can anybody drop to me information about Bitcore?

This is bitsum not bit core.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Hello,can anybody drop to me information about Bitcore?
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Check roadmap everything will be done accordinly
Please giving me links to get Bitsum roadmap.
Which exchanges are available for trading and buying Bitsum at the moment?
Which our next priority for the second quarter of the year 2018?
Thanks.

https://bitsum.money/
Activity: 6
Is Bitsum ASIC resistant?
Activity: 174
who pump this coin?

1 sat to 75 sats  Huh
Merit: 10
Will lift min. price restriction in 1-2 days
How about current progress of Bitsum project?
Which exchange will be our next priority to ask for listing? Would you mind sharing me hints on our next target, please.
Crypto Lovers
Dear devs, what do think about Pavel Durov problems with russian law? He refuses to give the data encryption telegram codes to russian FBI, and telegram can be closed in near future and not only in russia......

I think the idea is to make the coin work on multiple platforms. At the minute its just on Telegram but there is nothing stopping it working on other bot platforms.

Check roadmap everything will be done accordinly
Crypto Lovers
Dear devs, what do think about Pavel Durov problems with russian law? He refuses to give the data encryption telegram codes to russian FBI, and telegram can be closed in near future and not only in russia......
Its not easy to close any app with more then 200m users

I think the idea is to make the coin work on multiple platforms. At the minute its just on Telegram but there is nothing stopping it working on other bot platforms.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I think you can earn even more BTC in case you are quite interested in additional income!
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
Update 0.18.4.5 BETA for Telegram Personal Wallet.

Download link: http://bitsum.uz/files/twallet_cli.zip

Thanks for this. What’s happened to the coin price today it looks to be on the up?
Crypto Lovers
Update 0.18.4.5 BETA for Telegram Personal Wallet.

Download link: http://bitsum.uz/files/twallet_cli.zip
Activity: 174
wow, price from 1 sat to 10 sats  Grin
Crypto Lovers

Explain please how much tokens were sold at the pre-ICO? - If that's allowed to disclose.

This is Minable Coin, There is NO ICO or anything for this coin is
Launched directly in Exchange.
Crypto Lovers
Will lift min. price restriction in 1-2 days
How about current progress of Bitsum project?
Which exchange will be our next priority to ask for listing? Would you mind sharing me hints on our next target, please.

poloniex.com is possible in conversation with circle
Crypto Lovers
~
Lots of exchanges have been applied for but you have to bear in mind not all deal with cryptonight currencies.
Got it, fella! Thank you so much. That means we have to do both tasks simultaneously. Finding free or low listing fees; and those exchanges are ready to list Cryptonight-algorithm cryptocurrencies. It is also obviously that exchanges which accept to list Cryptonight-algorithmed coins are very limited.
Consequently, it seems that we have to wait official news from Bitsum project.
BITSUM is alredy on 2 Exchanges and it will be added to more exchanges
soon
Pages:
Jump to: