Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 BITSUM [BSM] ⚡Cryptocurrency that Work in Facebook &Telegram 🔥 - page 17. (Read 9305 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge
sorry is this coin real or just scam/virus ?? 
where is the English website with english wallet ? windows wallet ?
i got the telegram bot but how i can save the funds in paper or dump the private key ?

This is the English website.
https://bitsum.money

English telegram bot is @bitsumbot in telegram.

There is an English cli and gui but I haven’t used those.

Paper wallet is being tested at the minute but should be available soon.

The telegram group as good and he dev is very active in there too if you have any questions.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sb054 -----> please support new team and reply Official forum 1
newteam -> target -- > bitsum online wallet -- > 10,000 members
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<---  Murzibia is not related to BITSUM, he is not associated with project neither in past nor in present,
requested to edit your thread to avoid future confusion

and dont mention any name on board , team detail will be published in the website ,
Should to close the topic created by e4god too.
We should have only one topic (official and newest one) for Bitsum project in bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
sorry is this coin real or just scam/virus ?? 
where is the English website with english wallet ? windows wallet ?
i got the telegram bot but how i can save the funds in paper or dump the private key ?
When we will see a Signature Bounty?
I don't think dev have available funds for runing Bitsum signature campaign at the moment.

We are working on REFERAL SYSTEM And we can do this BY Collecting donation from MINERS

Have you switched off the donation bot on telegram? I was going to give people an update on how it’s going but non of the commands are working.

there is no such command for donation just send donation to alloted address

Here is a screenshot of the donation bot that I am talking about it doesn’t appear to be accepting commands.

Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
yes,
 you can send you can download CLI wallet from bitsum.uz

Thanks
Will we have wallet GUI version for windows 64 bit, ziyush? GUI wallet will be easier to use for Bitsum miners. Miners don't have to store their coins on telegram online wallet anymore if you release Windows GUI wallet. Thank you.

There is alredy gui wallet for bitsum you can download this from http://bitsum.uz
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
yes,

Thanks
Will we have wallet GUI version for windows 64 bit, ziyush? GUI wallet will be easier to use for Bitsum miners. Miners don't have to store their coins on telegram online wallet anymore if you release Windows GUI wallet. Thank you.
Crypto Lovers
hello ziyush, can i send telegram balance to cli wallet? Where can i download cli wallet for windows? thanks.

yes,

Thanks
Activity: 6
hello ziyush, can i send telegram balance to cli wallet? Where can i download cli wallet for windows? thanks.
Crypto Lovers
After CMC listing and more exchanges, this will fly!!

For CMC listing we need 100K marketcap and i think we have achieved that already and we have alredy applied to CMC
It will be nice if some day Bitsum listed on coinmarketcap.com. thanks devs.

Not SOMEDAY
We will Hit Market with in 10-20 days

Activity: 49

For CMC listing we need 100K marketcap and i think we have achieved that already and we have alredy applied to CMC
It will be nice if some day Bitsum listed on coinmarketcap.com. thanks devs.
Crypto Lovers

Crypto Lovers

<<---  Murzibia is not related to BITSUM, he is not associated with project neither in past nor in present,

and dont mention any name on board , team detail will be published in the website ,
Should to close the topic created by e4god too.
We should have only one topic (official and newest one) for Bitsum project in bitcointalk forum.

We are trying to close 1st unofficial topic , because he may add any information that is not official and egod and ziyush are the member of project , we can decide what we need to do further
Crypto Lovers
I don't think dev have available funds for runing Bitsum signature campaign at the moment.

We are working on REFERAL SYSTEM And we can do this BY Collecting donation from MINERS

Have you switched off the donation bot on telegram? I was going to give people an update on how it’s going but non of the commands are working.

there is no such command for donation just send donation to alloted address

Crypto Lovers
I am using bitsum wallet (the command line version), and I don´t know how I can transfer coins to stocks.exchange. What is the command line I have to use in order to do the transaction? I always receive errors like "At least one destination is required", among others. It may look simple, but I don´t find the way to send my coins to stoks.exchange!
thanks in advance

What withdrawal ADDRESS YOU ARE USING , please check your exchange withdrawal address, if still facing issue join us in telegram
Activity: 35
I am using bitsum wallet (the command line version), and I don´t know how I can transfer coins to stocks.exchange. What is the command line I have to use in order to do the transaction? I always receive errors like "At least one destination is required", among others. It may look simple, but I don´t find the way to send my coins to stoks.exchange!
thanks in advance
Crypto Lovers

[/quote]

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
We are the real developer of this project, we don't know who Murzibia is ,
he is not related to project and its not official.

we request you to report this to moderator
Thank you very much for your clarification. If Murbizia don't close his/her topic, I think you should contact or report to moderators of ANN boards (namely mprep). It should be closed to make better communication for Bitsum project.
Crypto Lovers
It is nice to see one of the two topics closed to give more transparent for the Bitsum project.
We shall shortly see listing in Coinmarketcap.com which i have already make application

Requesting you to KINDLY Delete this TOPIC  as this is not official and we have already create official ANN.

Many users are reporting this and this may affect your profile reputation.

so better delete this ANN
Surprisingly, which one is real developer of BitSum project?

We are the real developer of this project, we don't know who Murzibia is ,
he is not related to project and its not official.

we request you to report this to moderator
Activity: 71
It is nice to see one of the two topics closed to give more transparent for the Bitsum project.
We shall shortly see listing in Coinmarketcap.com which i have already make application

Requesting you to KINDLY Delete this TOPIC  as this is not official and we have already create official ANN.

Many users are reporting this and this may affect your profile reputation.

so better delete this ANN
Surprisingly, which one is real developer of BitSum project?
Pages:
Jump to: